Asad Umar resigns as Finance Minister

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No need to get too hyper. Reshuffling in cabinet happens everywhere. IK didn’t make a mistake but he emerged as a more stronger leader. He showed that he won’t make compromises & he will change people if needed, be it in cabinet or anywhere else. After all he is ultimately responsible to the people. You are trying to worship Asad Umar, which is a mistake. AU is a nice person but if he can’t manage the economy then better make a change. Revival of the country’s economy is more important than personalities

Neither I’m hyper nor I’m a worshipper of IK or AU
Reshuffle is important no doubt but removing AU at this time is a big blunder IK made.
IK should elaborate what mistakes AU made.....
What about CM Punjab ? not changing him.

Modest

Neither I’m hyper nor I’m a worshipper of IK or AU
Reshuffle is important no doubt but removing AU at this time is a big blunder IK made.
IK should elaborate what mistakes AU made.....
What about CM Punjab ? not changing him.
You can see very easily that AU didn’t do much to control the inflation. Prices of some basic goods have gone up 100-200% which is severely affecting common people. Also look at the dollar rate & the devaluation of rupee in the last 6 months. Things couldn’t continue like this as AU was unable to control too much inflation & dollar. Imran Khan made the right decision at the right time. A little more delay could have even worsen the economic situation of the country.
Usman Buzdar or anyone will also be changed if IK is not happy with their performance. IK doesn’t mess around, he will do what is best for the country

CANSUK

You can see very easily that AU didn’t do much to control the inflation. Prices of some basic goods have gone up 100-200% which is severely affecting common people. Also look at the dollar rate & the devaluation of rupee in the last 6 months. Things couldn’t continue like this as AU was unable to control too much inflation & dollar. Imran Khan made the right decision at the right time. A little more delay could have even worsen the economic situation of the country

Lame excuses,,,,sorry not agreed with you specially after seeing new name.
IK and AU both agreed to make State Bank
independent. Governed state is also responsible for $ rate, didn’t you know what Mifta Ismaeel did when he was FM what was the $ rate where he took ?
IK has no choice he has to remove AU in international pressure, otherwise AU was doing OK!
Don’t you worry we’ll support IK but that doesn’t mean we accept his blunders.

Modest

Lame excuses,,,,sorry not agreed with you specially after seeing new name.
IK and AU both agreed to make State Bank
independent. Governed state is also responsible for $ rate, didn’t you what Mifta Ismaeel did when he was FM what was the $ rate where he took.
IK has no choice he has to remove AU in international pressure, otherwise AU was doing OK!
What lame excuses, can’t you see this severe inflation, which has broken people’s back bone. I know people who voted for PTI but they are now cursing IK because of this Mehngai. Whe know what Nooras did but AU didn’t do much to control the dollar rate. It has been going up & up which has also inflated our foreign debt.
If Haffeez Sheik doesn’t perform well, he will be changed too. The problem is that we don’t have many competent around, so IK will have to choose from the lot available. AU might have been a good company manager but managing the country’s economy is a total ball game. I am pretty sure IK made this decision after a good hard look at Asad Umar’s performance

CANSUK

What lame excuses, can’t you see this severe inflation, which has broken people’s back bone. I know people who voted for PTI but they are now cursing IK because of this Mehngai. Whe know what Nooras did but AU didn’t do much to control the dollar rate. It has been going up & up which has also inflated our foreign debt.
If Haffeez Sheik doesn’t perform well, he will be changed too. The problem is that we don’t have many competent around, so IK will have to choose from the lot available. AU might have been a good company manager but managing the country’s economy is a total ball game. I am pretty sure IK made this decision after a good hard look at Asad Umar’s performance

Inflation rate was already very high specially since last two years and people are used to it, it’s media Mafia is pushing more.....AU got the worst ever situation and still his 8 months are better than PPP n’Pmln Nawazardari regime. 80% PTI supporters in favor of AU
57101538_10157125474567612_1925778312353808384_o.jpg

Modest

Inflation rate was already very high specially since last two years and people are used to it, it’s media Mafia is pushing more.....AU got the worst ever situation and still his 8 months are better than PPP n’Pmln Nawazardari regime. 80% PTI supporters in favor of AU
57101538_10157125474567612_1925778312353808384_o.jpg
The prices of everything have gone up too much in recent months. Be it gas, electricity, cooking oil, vegetables, fruits etc etc plus the devaluation of rupee has brought inflation in everything. It’s not about only inflation & devaluation of rupee, Asad Umar wasn’t doing enough to strengthen the economy. Just watch this video to enlighten yourself

CANSUK

The prices of everything have gone up too much in recent months. Be it gas, electricity, cooking oil, vegetables, fruits etc etc plus the devaluation of rupee has brought inflation in everything. It’s not about only inflation & devaluation of rupee, Asad Umar wasn’t doing enough to strengthen the economy. Just watch this video to enlighten yourself

Hafeez Shaikh will change everything for thankless people who blaming most sincere like Asad Umer
IK did blunder, a big blunder and if Hafeez Shaikh isn’t successful then IK next FM minister would be Isahaq Dar
IK’s next FM most probably Ishaq Dar.

Modest

Hafeez Shaikh will change everything for thankless people who blaming most sincere like Asad Umer
IK did blunder, a big blunder and if Hafeez Shaikh isn’t successful then IK next FM minister would be Isahaq Dar
IK’s next FM most probably Ishaq Dar.
Yar you are too naive & ignorant. It is about competency & nothing else. If someone can’t do a job then change him with another & then another if it is needed. It is not rocket science to understand. That’s why we voted for Imran khan that he will take bold decisions & will make changes if needed. Imran Khan is our leader & he proved yesterday that for him revival of the country’s economy is much more important than friendships & party matters

CANSUK

Yar you are too naive & ignorant. It is about competency & nothing else. If someone can’t do a job then change him with another & then another if it is needed. It is not rocket science to understand. That’s why we voted for Imran khan that he will take bold decisions & will make changes if needed. Imran Khan is our leader & he proved yesterday that for him revival of the country’s economy is much more important than friendships & party matters

Yup isnt rocket silence to understand, at least PTI supporters won’t be surprised next time to see Ishaq Dar as PTI next FM, bro no matter how hard you try to make PTI supporters to swallow this change they aren’t going to believe by giving them lame excuses cause they aren’t PATWARi’s
So it’s better for you to stop giving us excuses just be quiet and wait.
I’m not saying I’m not gonna support IK, I’ll support cause I’ve no choice but let me tell you in black n white, changing Asad Umer is wrong decision of IK, period.

Modest

Yup isnt rocket silence to understand, at least PTI supporters won’t be surprised next time to see Ishaq Dar as PTI next FM, bro no matter how hard you try to make PTI supporters to swallow this change they aren’t going to believe by giving them lame excuses cause they aren’t PATWARi’s
So it’s better for you to stop giving us excuses just be quiet and wait.
I’m not saying I’m not gonna support IK, I’ll support cause I’ve no choice but let me tell you in black n white, changing Asad Umer is wrong decision of IK, period.
Why are you behaving like stubborn dumb Patwaris. Why don’t you trust Imran Khan's Judgement about his ministers. He has much more information about his ministers performance than us. Didn’t you hear Imran khan speech yesterday in which he said that for him country comes first & he will change ministers who are not performing. You need to move on & don’t stuck your head in sand. Imran khan proved again that he is a brave leader & he won’t hesitate to make changes for the betterment of the country. He is not Noora who will stuck with the same incompetent people forever because Noora himself was incompetent

CANSUK

Why are you behaving like stubborn dumb Patwaris. Why don’t you trust Imran Khan's Judgement about his ministers. He has much more information about his ministers performance than us. Didn’t you hear Imran khan speech yesterday in which he said that for him country comes first & he will change ministers who are not performing. You need to move on & don’t stuck your head in sand. Imran khan proved again that he is a brave leader & he won’t hesitate to make changes for the betterment of the country. He is not Noora who will stuck with the same incompetent people forever because Noora himself was incompetent

You are behaving like patwari not me it’s my opinion you can’t change it. I’m not pujari of IK, why you are defending for no god damn reason even I said that we’ll support cause we have no choice but that doesn’t mean I have no right to object.
I think IK made a mistake. People make mistakes, it’s not a big deal, you are making a big deal, so why are you keep responding ? If you are not agree with our opinion then be quite n’ ignore our post.
I’m not gonna change my mind just because of your idiotic responses.

Modest

You are behaving like patwari not me it’s my opinion you can’t change it. I’m not pujari of IK, why you are defending for no god damn reason even I said that we’ll support cause we have no choice but that doesn’t mean I have no right to object.
I think IK made a mistake. People make mistakes, it’s not a big deal, you are making a big deal, so why are you keep responding ? If you are not agree with our opinion then be quite n’ ignore our post.
I’m not gonna change my mind just because of your idiotic responses.
You are behaving like a pujari of Asad Umar. Yes you can criticise Imran Khan, no one is above criticism. I will criticise him also when his ministers are not performing well & still he doesn’t replace them. You are the sort of guy who doesn’t want to see change. Typical Patwari type behaviour. Now stop wasting my time

CANSUK

You are behaving like a pujari of Asad Umar. Yes you can criticise Imran Khan, no one is above criticism. I will criticise him also when his ministers are not performing well & still he doesn’t replace them. You are the sort of guy who doesn’t want to see change. Typical Patwari type behaviour. Now stop wasting my time

You are behaving like typical patwari not me, and you are behaving like a very big pujari of IK
I told you many times if you aren’t agree with me no problem and ignore my post don’t respond but you are behaving like patwari to change my mind. So you are patwari not me. Don’t respond please other wise I’ll say the same thing.

Modest

You are behaving like typical patwari not me, and you are behaving like a very big pujari of IK
I told you many times if you aren’t agree with me no problem and ignore my post don’t respond but you are behaving like patwari to change my mind. So you are patwari not me. Don’t respond please other wise I’ll say the same thing.
You must be an immature teenager who is repeating the same stuff again & again. Fuck off you close minded Patwari

CANSUK

You must be an immature teenager who is repeating the same stuff again & again. Fuck off you close minded Patwari
Billi thelay Se bahar agai......patwari ki
We love PTI but as 90 % Pti supporters are supporting AU and saying wrong decision of IK that doesn’t mean 90% will take your dictation.
You need a burnol and take chill pill

Modest

Billi thelay Se bahar agai......patwari ki
We love PTI but as 90 % Pti supporters are supporting AU and saying wrong decision of IK that doesn’t mean 90% will take your dictation.
You need a burnol and take chill pill
Tu Abhi bacha hai beta, teri samajh may ye baatain nahi aati. Can you tell me how did u count these 90% of PTI supporters? ?
Lagta hai Parwarion ki tarah tu ne bhi buhat ziada Khota biryani kha li hai isliye tumhain na kuch ghalat nazar aata hai, na mehngai nazar aati hai aur na he dollar ka rate
Now fuck off u close minded Patwari

CANSUK

Tu Abhi bacha hai beta, teri samajh may ye baatain nahi aati. Can you tell me how did u count these 90% of PTI supporters? ?
Lagta hai Parwarion ki tarah tu ne bhi buhat ziada Khota biryani kha li hai isliye tumhain na kuch ghalat nazar aata hai, na mehngai nazar aati hai aur na he dollar ka rate
Now fuck off u close minded Patwari

So that’s how you behave with your own supporters ????
Look like you are working against PTI supporters.
I don’t have to prove myself worthy to you, it’s very easy to understand whom we belong to.

Modest

So that’s how you behave with your own supporters ????
Look like you are working against PTI supporters.
I don’t have to prove myself worthy to you, it’s very easy to understand whom we belong to.
The difference between Patwaris & PTI supporters is that PTI supporters are not dumb & close minded like the Patwaris
Remember: To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often

CANSUK

The difference between Patwaris & PTI supporters is that PTI supporters are not dumb & close minded like the Patwaris
Remember: To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often

That’s why PTI supporters say that IK made a mistake cause they aren’t PATWARI.