Arshad Sharif Case inquiry report : Waqar Ahmed was in contact with I.S.I?

Niazbrohi

Senator (1k+ posts)

احمد نورانی صاحب زندہ باد... ارشد شریف کے قاتلوں, قتل کے سہولت کاروں, قاتلوں کے ہمدردوں اور قتل کے ماسٹر مائنڈ تمام جرائم پیشہ افراد کو بے نقاب کرنا عین حبّ الوطنی ہے... انسانی زندگی بہت ہی قیمتی ہے. مخالفانہ بیانیہ رکھنے پر قتل کرنا تعزیرات پاکستان کے تحت ایک قابلِ سزا جرم ہے.

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always regarded ISI with the highest esteem but what a horrible face they are actually having. Yes all the spy agencies used such strong arm twisting tactics but not against your very citizens. No doubt Arshad Sharif was undercover their agent but on the voice of his conscious he refused to accept the imported government and work for them. By no means by any standards by any ethics he deserved such ending. Hate you ISI, lust of dollars have landed you in the lowest possible ebb.

Eyeaan

No doubt Arshad Sharif was undercover their agent
And who gave you nugget of this info. A baseless assertion and total nonsense. take a break before spreading lies.
Due to his family background, his news beat was defense issues, ministry of defense and army; like some other journalist work on the judicial issues or in the PM office or on crimes or on political only. Defense investigative reporting was his profession and he was part of each defense related events as a main journalist from ary. He had worked for 17+ years on this beat giving him many contacts and inside sources. On defense matters no other journalist would come close to him. He has presented several investigative reports on the corruption and ill-doings of generals in the past since Musharraf's time.
Please stop propagating utter lies about him.

cheetah

And who gave you nugget of this info. A baseless assertion and total nonsense. take a break before spreading lies.
Due to his family background, his news beat was defense issues, ministry of defense and army; like some other journalist work on the judicial issues or in the PM office or on crimes or on political only. Defense investigative reporting was his profession and he was part of each defense related events as a main journalist from ary. He had worked for 17+ years on this beat giving him many contacts and inside sources. On defense matters no other journalist would come close to him. He has presented several investigative reports on the corruption and ill-doings of generals in the past since Musharraf's time.
Please stop propagating utter lies about him.
Connect the dots and draw the conclusion by yourself. Remember nobody is independent journalist. Every journalist has his lobby and backing. Anyway your views are respected everybody has a right to formulate his opinion.

Eyeaan

Connect the dots and draw the conclusion by yourself. Remember nobody is independent journalist. Every journalist has his lobby and backing. Anyway your views are respected everybody has a right to formulate his opinion.
Please don't leave it to me. I somewhat know the person involved , so I may be biased. Further I'm not so bright as you to connect this mirage of dots..
Rather you may connect the dots for us to justify your fabrication and apparently an utter lie - or if you have some proof, you may hint towards them. Further you told us that "everyone knows" this; please tell us the identity of those who knew that he was a undercover agent. What little we know is that he was the son and the brother of shaheeds along with other shaheeds in the army, belonged to a respectable family in the army circles, and was very patriate and passionate about the army and and Pakistan. He was honest and straight forward in his dealing. That said he has been a big critic of army and generals in his career and perhaps the only journalist who has done investigative reports against the wrong doings and corrupt practices in he army and the navy and land dealings.
Please reply only if you have any valid basis or testimony for a concrete allegation of "undercover agent" and his character assassination. Otherwise we total different opinions. Please something more than mind game of connecting dot because I and those who were around him are short to see any dots to connect.

Aliimran1

Bajwa Bharwa Nadeem khusra Brigadier Faheem + RADHID Qadiani aur Faisal Naseer Qadiani ko phansi dey du Pakistan ka future bright ho jaye ga​

cheetah

Please don't leave it to me. I somewhat know the person involved , so I may be biased. Further I'm not so bright as you to connect this mirage of dots..
Rather you may connect the dots for us to justify your fabrication and apparently an utter lie - or if you have some proof, you may hint towards them. Further you told us that "everyone knows" this; please tell us the identity of those who knew that he was a undercover agent. What little we know is that he was the son and the brother of shaheeds along with other shaheeds in the army, belonged to a respectable family in the army circles, and was very patriate and passionate about the army and and Pakistan. He was honest and straight forward in his dealing. That said he has been a big critic of army and generals in his career and perhaps the only journalist who has done investigative reports against the wrong doings and corrupt practices in he army and the navy and land dealings.
Please reply only if you have any valid basis or testimony for a concrete allegation of "undercover agent" and his character assassination. Otherwise we total different opinions. Please something more than mind game of connecting dot because I and those who were around him are short to see any dots to connect.
I felt really sorry if you are hurt. Just want to add my feelings being undercover agent of your own spy agency is not a stigma rather matter of proud because you are working for your own motherland and taking stand against those who are working against interests of the country is even far superior and Arshad Sharif was taking that path.