Arrested CIA agents will be dealt friendly- Hussain Haqani

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
083e43a5320fc0803afce81f6abdca55.png

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is he really representing Pakistan in USA???
I think Pak Army and ISI should take care of him 1st; everything will be much easier to deal with, later on...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Osma bin laden was in Pakistan for many years as per high official of Pak. Pak Army knew Osama in Pak,
Pak Army was supporting Osma for many years.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Osma bin laden was in Pakistan for many years as per high official of Pak. Pak Army knew Osama in Pak,
Pak Army was supporting Osma for many years.

stop making up bullshit, Pak army didn't know osama was in Pak and neither were they supporting him. Had they been "supporting" bin laden he would have never been found.

Hussain Haqqani is a traitor so no surprise such statement coming from him.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
stop making up bullshit, Pak army didn't know osama was in Pak and neither were they supporting him. Had they been "supporting" bin laden he would have never been found.

Hussain Haqqani is a traitor so no surprise such statement coming from him.

*************** READ NEWs PLEASE **********************

Listen what one of the high Pakistani offficial are saying? if you and me dont agree on this theory, its our problem

world will not listen us, World will listen PAKISTANIN OFFICIALs statement not people like you and me who are on the road and talk and make any theory

As a results of Pakistani high official

Pakistan Army knew Osama and may be supporting OSama for many years thatwhy US official did not tell Pak Army and KILL OSAMA
Pakistan Army / ISI may be involved or knew ahead on Sepetember 11, Who knows

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
*************** READ NEWs PLEASE **********************

Listen what one of the high Pakistani offficial are saying? if you and me dont agree on this theory, its our problem

world will not listen us, World will listen PAKISTANIN OFFICIALs statement not people like you and me who are on the road and talk and make any theory

As a results of Pakistani high official

Pakistan Army knew Osama and may be supporting OSama for many years thatwhy US official did not tell Pak Army and KILL OSAMA
Pakistan Army / ISI may be involved or knew ahead on Sepetember 11, Who knows

Care to explain which "Pakistani high official" said that Pak army knew of bin laden? and that they may have been involved in 9/11 too? Like I said stop making up bullshit

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Care to explain which "Pakistani high official" said that Pak army knew of bin laden? and that they may have been involved in 9/11 too? Like I said stop making up bullshit

*************** READ NEWs PLEASE **********************.

Tum logo ko HALWA khanay ka shooq hey, Kuch kaam kar lia karoo. MUFTAY?

Read what is the official statement of Pak Govt and Army SPoke person?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
that is your problem ''news'' are your source of knowledge. pathetic creature.

I guess whole world is relying on news thatwhy every country has NEWSPAPER and NEW channel, All educated people READ newspaper in the morning and keep an eyes on news channel everyday, This is shocking for me, I though you are educated man however

What is your source of knowledge? Could you please tell us? app ko kha say NEWS militi hey?

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I guess whole world is relying on news thatwhy every country has NEWSPAPER and NEW channel, All educated people READ newspaper in the morning and keep an eyes on news channel everyday, This is shocking for me, I though you are educated man however

What is your source of knowledge? Could you please tell us? app ko kha say NEWS militi hey?

i also read paper, see channels but i dont take them as evidence. You only know what you have been told.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tum logo ko HALWA khanay ka shooq hey, Kuch kaam kar lia karoo. MUFTAY?

Read what is the official statement of Pak Govt and Army SPoke person?

Tujhe kiya ku*tay ki tutti khani ka shook hai? I see no official statement of Pak army or Govt that states that Pak army knew of bin laden AND that Pak army was involved in 9/11 too.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
these kinds of useless and irresponsible statements always put the present government many a time in a fix but they never learn anything everybody without consulting anyone opens his/her mouth and after few days they always realise they did wrong