Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Army Magzene Hilal declared 2nd may incident as big day-Ansar abbasi report

sharam en ko magar nahi aati
army , politicians saab bay-ghairat
Pakistan ka Allah hee hafiz

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Army is a bunch of liers since last 60 years so nothing new. They will keep lying to pakistanis and rest of the world. Hypocratic sick ars

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think that this statement is some one's personal opinion and if the authors name could be published it would have cleared the matter. if it is published by ISPR on behalf of Pakistan army, i m positive that COAS shall take notice of it and Hilal will clarify rather should clarify the doubts created by this article.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have been saying for long that army top brass is corrupt and american dogs, and along with corrupt polititians they must be punished.
The present situation is only because of these nasty generals who are playing with this paak land and awaam, who emotionaly blackmail the people and let the corrupt leaders rule this country.

Its high time to harness and punish them for their criminal activities against pakistan and paak army, Trust me the country and army will be better once accountability process start and remains.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think that this statement is some one's personal opinion and if the authors name could be published it would have cleared the matter. if it is published by ISPR on behalf of Pakistan army, i m positive that COAS shall take notice of it and Hilal will clarify rather should clarify the doubts created by this article.

I am surprised on your comments, are you serious ?

take notice ????????

bhai they are incharge of it, have sense buddy before its too late , the longer these top brass american dogs of our army remain in paak forceses the more damage they will do to our country and our army. trust me

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

sharam en ko magar nahi aati
army , politicians saab bay-ghairat
Pakistan ka Allah hee hafiz

koi sharam ki baat nahi bhai. There is lot of things behind the scene that is not made public. For example, Ladin died long ago in tora bora mountain (as per Gen. Hamid Gul). An other example, Ladin's body was not taken to the US despite that it would have given Obama tremendous amount of popularity surge. Instead, an excuse was used that to follow Islamic law the body was thrown into the ocean (who would know Islamic law more than Obama!!!!!).

the Hilal may have called May 2 a big day only because by allowing the US to stage this fake drama in Abbotabad, Pak army ( Pakistan as a result ) may have gained some substantial profit, whether in terms of $ for army expenditure, or any other benefits, which should equate to a Big Day. we should not see everything with a pessimistic and negative view.

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am surprised on your comments, are you serious ?

take notice ????????

bhai they are incharge of it, have sense buddy before its too late , the longer these top brass american dogs of our army remain in paak forceses the more damage they will do to our country and our army. trust me
brother may be i know the things little more than u because of having long attachment with them that's why it was my opinion about it. i may be wrong in ur view but i trust my institutions and have firm belief that they do according to the interest of our country. some time they have to be little diplomatic about certain things but that is also in the supreme interest of Pakistan or Armed forces. rest assure and plz trust them. i can only say just for ur information that 4 of Lieut. Generals of my badge r still holding very sensitive appointments of this country. as i know them personal y they r highly professionals and have high moral values. since i know them last 42 years i think i can give opinion about my colleges. so do not worry. our Pak land is still in the safe hands and may be we have to pay more price due to wrong or incorrect decisions of our political leadership.

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

If true it is a shameless position taken by ISPR. Shame on ISPR.

sir u r a very senior member on this forum. my humble request is plz do not jump onto conclusions by listening or reading one post.i always value ur comments but some time feel hurt. i think i m elder to u by age and i joined this forum in May 2009 and have gone sensitive about the country and its institutions. plz forgive me if my words pinch u.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

brother may be i know the things little more than u because of having long attachment with them that's why it was my opinion about it. i may be wrong in ur view but i trust my institutions and have firm belief that they do according to the interest of our country. some time they have to be little diplomatic about certain things but that us also in the supreme interest of Pakistan or Armed forces. rest assure and plz trust them. i can only say just for ur information that 4 of Lieut. Generals of my badge r still holding very sensitive appointments of this country. as i know them personal y they r highly professionals and have high moral values. since i know them last 42 years i think i can give opinion about my colleges. so do not worry. our Pak land is still in the safe hands and may be we have to pay more price due to wrong or incorrect decisions of our political leadership.

Thank you for the comfort. Like I always say, in politics, not every thing can be revealed to public. Do Americans know everything their army, CIA does?

Do they know how prisoners are tortured? Do they have any idea what happened to little woman called Dr. Afia in prison? NOT

So like you rana I have 100% confidence in our forces, unshakeable and undeniable. Alhamdulillah I do not fall easy prey to these propaganda machinery from the Bhari Rat.

Thanks for mirroring my sentiments.

I have been on siasat and always thought I was the most senior. Now from your writings I feel I have got a competition in terms of age (cry)

I lost crown of the eldest.(bigsmile)

Wadaich

sir u r a very senior member on this forum. my humble request is plz do not jump onto conclusions by listening or reading one post.i always value ur comments but some time feel hurt. i think i m elder to u by age and i joined this forum in May 2009 and have gone sensitive about the country and its institutions. plz forgive me if my words pinch u.

I respect UR guidance, and agree with it.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

dua hai meri k pak fauj ko khuda jald aqal de q k issi fauj ney ghazwah-e-hind bhi karna hai agay ameen

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maybe this article is published for master and not slaves.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

brother may be i know the things little more than u because of having long attachment with them that's why it was my opinion about it. i may be wrong in ur view but i trust my institutions and have firm belief that they do according to the interest of our country. some time they have to be little diplomatic about certain things but that us also in the supreme interest of Pakistan or Armed forces. rest assure and plz trust them. i can only say just for ur information that 4 of Lieut. Generals of my badge r still holding very sensitive appointments of this country. as i know them personal y they r highly professionals and have high moral values. since i know them last 42 years i think i can give opinion about my colleges. so do not worry. our Pak land is still in the safe hands and may be we have to pay more price due to wrong or incorrect decisions of our political leadership.

Yes we have seen the result of this kind of trust in 1971, and all know the result of this blind trust. As usual you put blame on political leadership. Its a very pathetic logic. All is clear and known fact that army always manipulates the results of every elections to have polititions of their liking or choice, thats why polititians do tawaaf of GHQ.
The corrupt rulers we have only due to support of these pro american generals. Its know facts that army in last election effected the results and made PPP the winner. All results are approved from GHQ many sources have confirmed.

And if you have got little sense my brother , you can easily see that all hell is loose in pakistan due to decisions of your TRUSTED colleges, i.e the top brass general Mr Musharaf and his team of generals which was and still is working.
Do you deny Mr Musharaf's deeds which harm pakistan that much. Who did the NRO ? the army generals.....
who tried to pressure the judiciary always in pakistan ? its your TRUSTED top brass generals.
why these generals sleeping even having warnings of attacks on different bases.

their list of corruption, crimes are so long , past 60 years filled wil it, only person has to understand.

My dear stop fooling around people of pakistan on name of support to army. Allah ka waastay rehem kardoo iss country per our iss ka brave soldiers per.
Khuda ka koi khauf hi nahi , jhoot pa jhoot. but now Allah paak showing true deeds of these top brass american dogs.

keep on manipulating facts, Allah will take care and inshaAllah all those who are doing agianst interest of pakistan and its army will be exposed including top brass generals.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thank you for the comfort. Like I always say, in politics, not every thing can be revealed to public. Do Americans know everything their army, CIA does?

Do they know how prisoners are tortured? Do they have any idea what happened to little woman called Dr. Afia in prison? NOT

So like you rana I have 100% confidence in our forces, unshakeable and undeniable. Alhamdulillah I do not fall easy prey to these propaganda machinery from the Bhari Rat.

Thanks for mirroring my sentiments.

I have been on siasat and always thought I was the most senior. Now from your writings I feel I have got a competition in terms of age (cry)

I lost crown of the eldest.(bigsmile)

keep on fooling yourself around Gazoo bhai, in last 60 years these nasty generals made this country a hell .
If you cant accountable them for their crimes you will end up in slavery.
But I am only hopeful to Allah paak that only with HIS help we can get rid of all nasty beings from pakistani govt and army.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Shameless PAk Army and the ISPR, after using their magazines to justify attack on our sovereignity as a major success. These idiots have lst the right to protest on alleged "smear" campaigns against them, by doing the same against their young cadets and junior ranks, these jerks don't deserve respect or support, just dollars for which the N*Pak army is selling their motherland.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes we have seen the result of this kind of trust in 1971, and all know the result of this blind trust. As usual you put blame on political leadership. Its a very pathetic logic. All is clear and known fact that army always manipulates the results of every elections to have polititions of their liking or choice, thats why polititians do tawaaf of GHQ.
The corrupt rulers we have only due to support of these pro american generals. Its know facts that army in last election effected the results and made PPP the winner. All results are approved from GHQ many sources have confirmed.

And if you have got little sense my brother , you can easily see that all hell is loose in pakistan due to decisions of your TRUSTED colleges, i.e the top brass general Mr Musharaf and his team of generals which was and still is working.
Do you deny Mr Musharaf's deeds which harm pakistan that much. Who did the NRO ? the army generals.....
who tried to pressure the judiciary always in pakistan ? its your TRUSTED top brass generals.
why these generals sleeping even having warnings of attacks on different bases.plz go to my profile and see how old i m , am i at a stage where i own some experience of life as an officer in Pakistan and as normal citizen as well. i m on pension since last over 26 years.

their list of corruption, crimes are so long , past 60 years filled wil it, only person has to understand.

My dear stop fooling around people of pakistan on name of support to army. Allah ka waastay rehem kardoo iss country per our iss ka brave soldiers per.
Khuda ka koi khauf hi nahi , jhoot pa jhoot. but now Allah paak showing true deeds of these top brass american dogs.

keep on manipulating facts, Allah will take care and inshaAllah all those who are doing agianst interest of pakistan and its army will be exposed including top brass generals.
brother sorry that my submission could not appeal u. u seems to be probably at a stage of life where u cannot read in between the lines.thanks for ur comments and may Allah award me more wisdom to understand better.we differ in our thoughts, ideas and opinion.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

keep on fooling yourself around Gazoo bhai, in last 60 years these nasty generals made this country a hell .
If you cant accountable them for their crimes you will end up in slavery.
But I am only hopeful to Allah paak that only with HIS help we can get rid of all nasty beings from pakistani govt and army.

That's the good thing about me. I ONLY fool myself whereas YOU fool the entire membership of Siasat.pk by using smear campaign against (totally) Pak army.

Every country has army with bureaucracy and bad apple but nobody smears their own army as much as Pakistanis do. In a way, Pakistanis are gullible and innocent as they fall easy prey to the terrorist Indians who come here and start a dirty campaign against our forces.

Psychologists say if you commit lies three times with full convictions, people will believe you. This smear campaign started by terrorists RAW agents/employees on here about a year ago right after Pakistan Day 2010 when they finish smear campaign against Zaid Hamid. Its pathetic state of affairs that Pakistanis side with them instead of fighting them off.

the 'pak'ness of Muslim army are so great that Allah has manifested in the Qur'an:
وَلَا تَقُولُواْ لِمَن يُقۡتَلُ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ أَمۡوَٲتُۢ*ۚ بَلۡ أَحۡيَآءٌ۬ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تَشۡعُرُونَ

اور جو لوگ الله کی راہ میں قتل کیے جاتے ہیں ان کی نسبت یوں بھی مت کہو کہ وہ (معمولی مردوں کی طرح) مردے ہیں کہ بلکہ وہ تو (ایک ممتاز حیات کے ساتھ) زندہ ہیں لیکن تم (اِن) حواس سے (اُس حیات کا)اوراک نہیں کرسکتے

Which other non-Muslim army has this honor?