Army business empire consist of more than 50 commercial businesses

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
Kiya hall hen Bhainarood, what's wrong here, if they have 100 Businesses, less burden on Govt n. they can cover all the necessities n. maintain the standard which is necessry n. r. able to defend the Country.
Plz don't misguide the People n don't spread the baseless Rumors n. ach-che Bach-che bun ker educate the others. thanks

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kiya hall hen Bhainarood, what's wrong here, if they have 100 Businesses, less burden on Govt n. they can cover all the necessities n. maintain the standard which is necessry n. r. able to defend the Country.
Plz don't misguide the People n don't spread the baseless Rumors n. ach-che Bach-che bun ker educate the others. thanks
wah sir wah what a wonderful suggestion!
Armies are kept to defend the country not doing commercial businesses !
They can become more weaker as they become greedy over commercial interest.
How come army do the business and compete with the civilian enterprises when army got the advantage of subsidized land and bills?in fact they do get he tax breaks too.
CJP took the notice of this harami pun and ask the karachi administration to eliminate all the marriage halls and lawns in the cantonment area!
Please dont do the boot polishing here and educate the people that army businesses are hurting Pakistan defences and average civilian businesses .

Last edited:

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
Free ki subsidized plots lena aur phir inko develop karakey civilians ko 10 times price pe beeach dena ! simple business model for 8 DHA projects in all over PAKISTAN ?
I am wondering when will they open there own malshi News channel for propaganda? ?
Ghafoora News Network = GNN
The points u always raised r valid, but the way to convey the message, may not be correct.
A big part of our society is corrupt and pretentious n. want to show-off, why they buy properties in DHA.
what did the PPP, PMLN in their tenure n. also MQM in KHI, Hydarabd, They all were/are far most corrupt, no comparison at all, not a 000.1 % .... Plz try to understand and to find out the Facts

bhaibarood

The points u always raised r valid, but the way to convey the message, may not be correct.
A big part of our society is corrupt and pretentious n. want to show-off, why they buy properties in DHA.
what did the PPP, PMLN in their tenure n. also MQM in KHI, Hydarabd, They all were/are far most corrupt, no comparison at all, not a 000.1 % .... Plz try to understand and to find out the Facts
Sir jis din army stop doing business I will apologise to whole forum!
You did accepted my grienvces but you declined to mentioned that Army businesses are wrong and unethical practice. why ?Jan Allah ko deni hai ya Bajwa ko?

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
How come army do the business and compete with the civilian enterprises when army got the advantage of subsidized land and bills?in fact they do get he tax breaks too.
CJP took the notice of this harami pun and ask the karachi administration to eliminate all the marriage halls and lawns in the cantonment area!
Please dont do the boot polishing here and educate the people that army businesses are hurting Pakistan defences and average civilian businesses .
U tried best to convince me but didn't succeed, it could be possib... to emotional n. one side..., every sing.. is greedy in our Society today. ..........

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
U tried best to convince me but didn't succeed, it could be possib... to emotional n. one side..., every sing.. is greedy in our Society today. ..........

bhaibarood

Thanks I didnt fail to show you the proof with the links and courts judgment its you who failed to call a sapde a spade!
its ok not everyone is brave or honest enough to accept the reality.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah. That’s true. In fact, you go to any cantonment area of Pakistan and you will see humongous difference between the lifestyle/environment in which ordinary Pakistanis are living and the luxurious lifestyle that Army officers and their families are enjoying. If you survive Shahadat as lieutenant, Captain, or Major, you are king in Pakistan.
Bohsree kaay there are lot of civilians living/working in these Armed forces led initiatives. I am a civilian and i have property in DHA. Gand merwa jeay Kaay F and E sectors of Islamabad.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)

Supreme Court orders removal of wedding halls from military land in Karachi
Wedding.jpg

SC orders end to all commercial activities on cantonment lands in Karachi
Maa Lanna they employ civilians as well. Gandoo sooch aur gandoo harktaein band ker.