Are8 millions patriotic Pakistanis enemies of the motherland?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is a man of low intelligence & low education & low IQ & suffers from cognitive entropy which is reflected by his public statements.
He is a scaremonger, hatemonger & warmonger who considers 220 million patriotic Pakistanis as 'enemies' because they support PM Imran Khan as he is globally considered to be utterly honest, immensely sincere, fiercely patriotic, highly educated, an academic & brilliant scholar, sagacious, international famous philanthropist and a visionary leader born once in millions.

PM Imran Khan is loved, adored and admired by hundreds of millions of patriotic Pakistanis not only living in the motherland but also in the foreign lands. He saved Pakistan from an economic catastrophe and bankruptcy despite facing the global COVID-19 crisis with his most efficient, prudent, frugal visionary leadership and guided us to economic recovery, prosperity and industrial progress.

This military junta ruling the country by proxy with the full support of PDM convicts, corrupt judges, corrupt police IGs' and corrupt bureaucrats wants to instal Nawaz Shariff listed by the Finacial Times of the UK and internationally as one of the most corrupt politicians and ruthless mafia dons in the world the next prime minister of Pakistan by every hook & crook and every deceit.

It has unleashed a reign of terror and brutal repression against millions of supporters of PM Imran Khan and PTI workers in Pakistan by victimizing, intimidating, illegally arresting, torturing, vandalizing their homes & businesses, breaking into their houses molesting their women folks, crushing their human rights, civil liberties, freedom of expression and voting rights with an evil objective of holding PM Imran Khan in the prison for an indefinite period to prevent him from contesting the next general election and becoming the next democratically elected PM of Pakistan and PTI receiving overall majority mandate of the electorate to rule the country.

Comment

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only dumb fks would believe that Institute of Army is ready to accept the monster back that it created itself over many decades.

Had there been a support of Imran today, he would be sitting in PM Office after winning a coup against GHQ on May 09. Problem is, battle are not won on keyboards my friend. It requires hard boiled blood in red that these iron deficient test tube revolutionaries dnt possess. Hence, the false messiah is breathing his last days in Adiala.

The more noise you create, the closer the gallows slides. Choice is your my dumb fks !.....just dnt complain no body stopped u

Last edited:

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Had there been a support of Imran today, he would be sitting in PM Office after winning a coup against GHQ on May 09. Problem is, battle are not won on keyboards my friend.
but why are you fcuking around keyboard :D Natho patwari wasnt using even the keyboard in 2016....

amirbuni

Citizen
Only dumb fks would believe that Institute of Army is ready to accept the monster back that it created itself over many decades.

Had there been a support of Imran today, he would be sitting in PM Office after winning a coup against GHQ on May 09. Problem is, battle are not won on keyboards my friend. It requires hard boiled blood in red that these iron deficient test tube revolutionaries dnt possess. Hence, the false messiah is breathing his last days in Adiala.

The more noise you create, the closer the gallows slides. Choice is your my dumb fks !.....just dnt complain no body stopped u
As always Termite dog barks here and there

220 million will never except Faugistan