ANTI PML N PROTEST LAHORE

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
bastard mpas and mnas but SRATACUS U DNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE THEM BECOZ AFTER ALL U R A MQM SUPPOTERS (BANIAAN E BHATTA SIASAT IN PAKISTAN) DO ME A FAVOUR LET FIND OUT FOR ME IN WHICH OF MQM SECTOR TRAINED THESE PMLN MEMBERS

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
bastard mpas and mnas but SRATACUS U DNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE THEM BECOZ AFTER ALL U R A MQM SUPPOTERS (BANIAAN E BHATTA SIASAT IN PAKISTAN) DO ME A FAVOUR LET FIND OUT FOR ME IN WHICH OF MQM SECTOR TRAINED THESE PMLN MEMBERS

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
[quote="syed_nd":1uz9k2gn]bastard mpas and mnas but SRATACUS U DNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE THEM BECOZ AFTER ALL U R A MQM SUPPOTERS (BANIAAN E BHATTA SIASAT IN PAKISTAN) DO ME A FAVOUR LET FIND OUT FOR ME IN WHICH OF MQM SECTOR TRAINED THESE PMLN MEMBERS
[/quote:1uz9k2gn]

As you asked Spartacus ...."DO ME A FAVOUR LET FIND OUT FOR ME IN WHICH OF MQM SECTOR TRAINED THESE PMLN MEMBERS..."

Answer from SPARTACUS that he found after big research on INERNET is , Raiwand ( Nawaz Shareef Palace) . As well as this should also clear that MQM has no member there inside NAWAZ PALACE.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have already mentioned in my post to sharif brotherans that there are lots of black sheeps in their and other political parties,as soon someone do something wrong ,kick him or her out of the party and other parties should do the same thing.What i just saw is disgrace for the pml-n.whenever someone caught in a crime,the politician will ring up the police station that let the person go.coutries dont run like this,law and order,justice should prevail.mian sahib should take note of this before it becomes a big headache for the party.no body come on the street for nothing,there is always a complaint behind it.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
HEY SPARTACUS APNAY QUAID SAY KAHO LAHORE MAIN SIASAT KA IRAADA TARK KAR DAY YE LOOG TO BHATTAY BAZEE KAY KHILAAF JALOOS HEE NIQAL LAITAY HAIN ARAY BAAP RAY BAAP

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
HEY SPARTACUS APNAY QUAID SAY KAHO LAHORE MAIN SIASAT KA IRAADA TARK KAR DAY YE LOOG TO BHATTAY BAZEE KAY KHILAAF JALOOS HEE NIQAL LAITAY HAIN ARAY BAAP RAY BAAP

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
[quote="syed_nd":1kso1trq]HEY SPARTACUS APNAY QUAID SAY KAHO LAHORE MAIN SIASAT KA IRAADA TARK KAR DAY YE LOOG TO BHATTAY BAZEE KAY KHILAAF JALOOS HEE NIQAL LAITAY HAIN ARAY BAAP RAY BAAP
[/quote:1kso1trq]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
syed_nd said:

Believe me MQM does not want to go to LAHOURE ....MQM wants that people of LAHOURE and all Pakistan should come self in politics ....Just watch this video >>>>

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVl7zisYaA[/video]

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
PML-N has a big hand in the destabilization of Pakistan. The chaotic situation in which Pakistan is stranded today is thanks to PML-N. The only agenda of NS was to get revenge from the person who kicked him out of the country. In order to pursue his personal score, he has put Pakistan in the situation which is similar(may be worse) to what when he was kicked out in '99. PML-N is the worst party in Pakistan.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
At least people have the right to protest against PML-N and nobody gets shot. Imagine this type of protest in Karachi against the terrorist Altaf and you see people being shot. Right now too busy killing each other
@hiflyer1961:
You never been to Karachi in your life and talking like you are living there for generations. Look at the following:

[attachment=0:s8ycfbgl]nat6.gif[/attachment:s8ycfbgl]

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
WAISE MQM WALAY ZARA BATAEE PRESS CLUB KHI PAR HAQIQI KI KHAWATEEN KAY KAPRAY KIS NAY PHARAY THAY APNI MOHAJIR MAOO BEHNO KAY KAPRAY PHARNAY PAR ALTAF WALO KO SHARAM NAHEE AAYE KAM AZ KAM LAHORE KAY BHATTO KHORO NAY KISI LAHORI PAR GOLI TO NAHEE CHALAYEE

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
syed_nd said:
WAISE MQM WALAY ZARA BATAEE PRESS CLUB KHI PAR HAQIQI KI KHAWATEEN KAY KAPRAY KIS NAY PHARAY THAY APNI MOHAJIR MAOO BEHNO KAY KAPRAY PHARNAY PAR ALTAF WALO KO SHARAM NAHEE AAYE KAM AZ KAM LAHORE KAY BHATTO KHORO NAY KISI LAHORI PAR GOLI TO NAHEE CHALAYEE

AliOne

Citizen
hahahaha lolz

NAME BHI JAGGA HAI AUR KAM BHI JAGGO KI TERHAN HAIN [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz]

aliHyder

Citizen
farrukhjeans said:
PML-N done this Crap... :( .... bohat dukh aur afsoos ki baat ha k aik jumhoori Party aisa ker rae hain Bhatta Wasooli :@

yeh koi bri baat thori hai PML N to bare kaam krti hai bari bari corruption yeh to buht choati baat hai inka bas na chalay mulk baich k kha jaaen