Another Child Born in Vehicle in Swat Because of Yousuf Raza Gillani

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lead-01-full_2.gif

http://zamaswat.com/story-the-cause-of-curfew-woman-gave-birth-to-a-baby-in-the-car-12252.html

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Another Child Born in Vehicle in Swat Because of Yousuf Raza GAYlani.

For the sake of Allah man. do not make fun of the name Gillani. (this is a ill tactic)

We had a wali or a high saint named Gillani in the history of Islam.

GraanG2

Re: Another Child Born in Vehicle in Swat Because of Yousuf Raza GAYlani.

For the sake of Allah man. do not make fun of the name Gillani. (this is a ill tactic)

We had a wali or a high saint named Gillani in the history of Islam.

I might have just made fun of a name(which I shouldn't have)...These cowards are making fun of humanity.

Plz I would love to see your views on the thread this time...Thanks

KhanHaripur

Shayad woh soch rahe they ke yeh naik kaam aap kar lenge...lolz

سوات میں وی وی آئی پی موومنٹ، بچے کی گاڑی میں پیدائش

وزیر اعظم پاکستان سید یوسف رضا گیلانی اور آرمی چیف جنرل اشفاق پرویز کیانی کی سوات میں وی وی آئی پی موومنٹ کی وجہ سے ٹریفک کی بندش کے دوران ایک حاملہ خاتون نے گاڑی میں ہی بچے کو جنم دے دیا ہے۔

آرمی چیف اور وزیر اعظم پاکستان آج سوات آرمی کی جانب سے منعقدہ ایک سیمینار میں شرکت کے لیے سوات میں موجود تهے جس کے بعد ان کی وہاں سے واپسی کے دوران وی وی آئی پی موومنٹ کی وجہ سے ٹریفک کو کئی گھنٹے تک بند رکھا گیا جس کی وجہ سے لوگوں کو شدید مشکلات کا سامنا کرنا پڑا جبکہ ٹریفک میں ہی پھسی ایک گاڑی میں موجود خاتون نے بچے کو جنم دیا ہے۔

وہاں موجود سیکورٹی اہلکاروں کو خاتون کے بارے میں بتایا بھی گیا اور گاڑی کو جانے کی گزارش بھی کی گئی تاہم سیکورٹی اہلکاروں اور انتظامیہ نے وی وی آئی پی موومنٹ کی وجہ سے ٹریفک کھولنے سے انکار کردیا۔

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry to disappoint my friend. Gilan is Iranian city which was translated into other languages as Jilan and Gilan. No difference at all.

It was translated because of Ghous e Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Gilani. The surname Gilani became profound in the Muslim world due to him.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This was a birth and only that lady and her Allah know how terrible time it was that she on the road.

But think about the sick people going to hospital with heart attack and because of blockage or road , they die on the road.

My uncle died in the car , on the way to hospital and road was blocked because of PPP Jaloos....

There are no values in our nation.

We are living in hell.