Anchor Kiran Naz says she will permit her husband for 2nd Marriage because she cannot 'interfere in Allah's decisions'

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That’s your interpretation, not the interpretation of majority, weather we believe in particular sect or not Vast majority of Muslims believe in Sunnah/Hadith and as per Prophet PBUH majority of his Ummah will never agree upon wrong doing.

You can keep on saying that only Quran is enough I believe Quran is complete and is enough for guidance but how to implement Quran we always have to refer back to Sunnah/Hadith.
It is not my interpretation but a straightforward meaning of the verse. Go read the ayat for yourself and see if it is my interpretation or all of the translator wrote the same thing?
So if the Quran is complete then why do you need the outside source to understand It?
It is detailed so follow it to implement it in your life.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not my interpretation but a straightforward meaning of the verse. Go read the ayat for yourself and see if it is my interpretation or all of the translator wrote the same thing?
So if the Quran is complete then why do you need the outside source to understand It?
It is detailed so follow it to implement it in your life.
That’s your personal interpretation not straightforward, problem you have is with Prophet PBUH as you don’t want him to be the source of interpretation as you can’t digest the fact that Quran was revealed to Prophet PBUH. It’s the animosity towards the prophet to take his position to interpret Quran and will of Allah.
That’s your fundamental issue and I can’t help you, may Allah guide all of us.

Wake up Pak

That’s your personal interpretation not straightforward, problem you have is with Prophet PBUH as you don’t want him to be the source of interpretation as you can’t digest the fact that Quran was revealed to Prophet PBUH. It’s the animosity towards the prophet to take his position to interpret Quran and will of Allah.
That’s your fundamental issue and I can’t help you, may Allah guide all of us.
Oh really? So what is your interpretation of the verse?
Do you have the record how prophet Mohammad preached the Quran?
His preaching was through the Quran alone. That was told by Allah to him to preach and spread the message of the Quran that is it.
Come up with solid arguments to back up your claim.
I can guarantee that you haven't even read the àhadeeth you just believe what was taught by your parents and mullah. we don't bother to use our own God given intellect and reasoning.
Do you know what you read in namaz? I bet you don't.

TONIC

Oh really? So what is your interpretation of the verse?
Do you have the record how prophet Mohammad preached the Quran?
His preaching was through the Quran alone. That was told by Allah to him to preach and spread the message of the Quran that is it.
Come up with solid arguments to back up your claim.
I can guarantee that you haven't even read the àhadeeth you just believe what was taught by your parents and mullah. we don't bother to use our own God given intellect and reasoning.
Do you know what you read in namaz? I bet you don't.
You will never agree with me so I feel that I will just waste time on this discussion with you.

Regarding reading ahadith, I have read more ahadith then you can imagine as I said I had the privilege of going to a Islamic school in Jeddah which was really nice as best thing is that I don’t need translator to understand Arabic :)
In prayers we use Quran and Zikr and Durood and tashahud , best part is Durood and Tashahud is read which is not in Quran:)

Problem with you is that you have deep hatred for Prophet PBUH and I can’t help you to eliminate it.

May Allah guide us all. Wish you all the best and I hope you won’t be wasting my time anymore as you are already a lost cause.

Wake up Pak

You will never agree with me so I feel that I will just waste time on this discussion with you.

Regarding reading ahadith, I have read more ahadith then you can imagine as I said I had the privilege of going to a Islamic school in Jeddah which was really nice as best thing is that I don’t need translator to understand Arabic :)
In prayers we use Quran and Zikr and Durood and tashahud , best part is Durood and Tashahud is read which is not in Quran:)

Problem with you is that you have deep hatred for Prophet PBUH and I can’t help you to eliminate it.

May Allah guide us all. Wish you all the best and I hope you won’t be wasting my time anymore as you are already a lost cause.
Deep hatred for prophet Mohammad? Are you nuts or you are as dumb as your mullah who taught you the garbage which you blindly believe in.
You seems to be a QADIANI or a Muslim in disguise. Probably you are a QADIANI/ Hindu.
You can't answer a simple question about islam or the Quran but going in circles that tells me how much knowledge you have about Islam.
Do whatever you want to do but don't spread your qadianiat on this forum.

Wake up Pak

Oh by the way you can qualify for the DP you have on your post. You will be better at it. Religion is not your cup of tea.
I can not discuss/argue with an staunch dumb and ignorant person.
Good bye and don't spread qadianiat on this forum.

TONIC

Oh by the way you can qualify for the DP you have on your post. You will be better at it. Religion is not your cup of tea.
I can not discuss/argue with an staunch dumb and ignorant person.
Good bye and don't spread qadianiat on this forum.
Thanks, religion is also not your cup of tea.
I feel I will be wasting my energy and time by arguing with you as you have no idea and are already mislead.
Qadiani and Ahl e Quran to me are same and are non Muslims as both of them are having deep rooted hatred against Prophet PBUH just like you.

Wake up Pak

Thanks, religion is also not your cup of tea.
I feel I will be wasting my energy and time by arguing with you as you have no idea and are already mislead.
Qadiani and Ahl e Quran to me are same and are non Muslims as both of them are having deep rooted hatred against Prophet PBUH just like you.
You are a rejector of the Quran so to me, you are a non-muslim and probably a Qadiani with some hidden agenda....Follower of hadeeth insult the Prophet Mohammad and you are one of them with hatred of Islam and the Prophet Mohammad. Go sell your chouran with Qadianis or Hindus which you are good at it,

TONIC

You are a rejector of the Quran so to me, you are a non-muslim and probably a Qadiani with some hidden agenda....Follower of hadeeth insult the Prophet Mohammad and you are one of them with hatred of Islam and the Prophet Mohammad. Go sell your chouran with Qadianis or Hindus which you are good at it,
Seems like you are totally stupid, you have already rejected Prophet Mohammad PBUH as you don’t believe in hadiths and a Sunnah.

To me you seem like a non Muslims just like Qadiani or Parvaizi or Lahori group or Ahl e Quran and to me all of them are non Muslims.

Wake up Pak

Seems like you are totally stupid, you have already rejected Prophet Mohammad PBUH as you don’t believe in hadiths and a Sunnah.

To me you seem like a non Muslims just like Qadiani or Parvaizi or Lahori group or Ahl e Quran and to me all of them are non Muslims.
Okay Mr. Qadiani, a disguised as a Muslim who is spreading fake Islam. You are a rejector of Prophet Mohammad as the last Prophet, your prophet is mirza Qadiani, so go worship him and don't mislead the True Muslims.

Wake up Pak

"Shall I seek other than God as a judge when He has sent down to you the Book fully detailed?" (Qur'an 6:114)

"And We have revealed the Book to you which has clear explanation of everything, and a guidance, mercy and good news for those who submit." (Qur'an 16:89)

"We did not leave anything out of this book." (Qur'an 6:38)

TONIC

Okay Mr. Qadiani, a disguised as a Muslim who is spreading fake Islam. You are a rejector of Prophet Mohammad as the last Prophet, your prophet is mirza Qadiani, so go worship him and don't mislead the True Muslims.
I love prophet Mohammad PBUH more then anyone in my life and I don’t need to justify it to you who are rejectors of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Only I can decide who I believe as a prophet :)

I have put the right nail in your head because of which you are getting upset :)

This forum is full of my rejection of People like you who are Qadiani or Parvaizi or Lahori or Ahl e Quran you are all non Muslims.

Qadianis and Parvaizis and Ahl e Quran are non Muslims as they all reject Prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Every time you reply back it gives me more strength to tell you that you are a rejector of last and final prophet Muhammad PBUH :)