An Humble and honest advise to Zaid Hamid

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Moderators: Please do not merge because I want this humble request should reach Zaid Hamid.

I have been a strong supporter of Zaid Hamid. Pakistan have not seen a single leader like him after the dead of Quid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan.

I think the mistake Zaid Hamid is doing by unnecessary protecting Yousuf Kazab. (I do not know Yousuf Kazab, I am only writing him "Kazab" because the Ulemas have unanimously (??? ??????) declared "Kazab"). I do not understand what Zaid Hamid is gaining by protecting him.

In my opinion, Zaid Hamid should publicity say because Ulemas have unanimously (??? ??????) declared Yousuf as Kazab hence I have no hesitation to say him "Kazab". Muslim has to be forgiving and we must forgive him and join hand in hand to support Zaid Hamid.

Another advise I would like give to Zaid Hamid that he should reconsider some of the believes, which he might have, which may lead somebody to a scenario like him being fooled by Yousuf Kazab. If one have clear Islamic believes then she/ she would never be fooled by somebody like Yousuf Kazab.

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:
????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently? ?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??
Quraan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

3. Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

May Allah give Hidayat to all of us (Aameen)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
Moderators: Please do not merge because I want this humble request should reach Zaid Hamid.

I have been a strong supporter of Zaid Hamid. Pakistan have not seen a single leader like him after the dead of Quid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan.

I think the mistake Zaid Hamid is doing by unnecessary protecting Yousuf Kazab. (I do not know Yousuf Kazab, I am only writing him "Kazab" because the Ulemas have unanimously (??? ??????) declared "Kazab"). I do not understand what Zaid Hamid is gaining by protecting him.

In my opinion, Zaid Hamid should publicity say because Ulemas have unanimously (??? ??????) declared Yousuf as Kazab hence I have no hesitation to say him "Kazab". Muslim has to be forgiving and we must forgive him and join hand in hand to support Zaid Hamid.

Another advise I would like give to Zaid Hamid that he should reconsider some of the believes, which he might have, which may lead somebody to a scenario like him being fooled by Yousuf Kazab. If one have clear Islamic believes then she/ she would never be fooled by somebody like Yousuf Kazab.

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

3. Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Maulvi saheb, you should send this to brasstacks

S

shagi

quote="Pakistani1947"]Moderators:
May Allah give Hidayat to all of us (Aameen)[/quote]

Really you need Hidayat. You are starting a useless debate again. Zahid Hamid's account has already settled now. According to Qauid-i-Azam, Pakistan gives equal rights to Hindus, Christians or Muslims. One of Pakistans acting chief justice was Hindu. So I do'nt care what ZH believes are religiously. But he is extremely Patriotic Pakistani. We all love him. But saying that I am 100% sure that he is a true muslim. Pakistanis love him and will never leave him.
Zahid Hamid ZindaAbad
Pakistan PaidaAbad

wsher

Citizen
Pakistani1947 said:

I have few questions for you Bro. I hope I get the answers from you.

Let us suppose you knew a Molvi and you thought he was known in his circle. And suddenly you hear that that Molvi announced himself as a prophet (NauzbiAllah) and after that the Molvie dies. You could never meet that molvi to ask for any explanation personally. You could never find any proof yourself that he declared himself a prophet. If I come to you and ask for your opinion over that Molvi's issue, What would you say?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What u want brother ?

Should he die to prove that he is a good muslim.

He talked a lot for the last so many years , for Allah and Rasool , Paksitan and Islam

Did any Other Mullah have done that?

Now they want to kill all his efforts just by saying, " Ask forgiveness "

Anyway, ZH is is a practical person..
no comparison of Ghazi and Mullah

wsher

Citizen
IndiaGuy said:
gazoomartian said:
yousuf78 said:
ZH Zinda Baaaaad

All others fasadis are A** F*****s.

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Zhaid hamid is working against interest of pakistan.. He should not be taken seriously...

INDIAN GUY WE KNOW VERY WELL WHOSE INTEREST YOU ARE SERVING! BETTER SHUT UP! AND WE ARE WITH ZAID HAMID FOR SURE

Pakistani1947

Most of you are behaving like "nadan dost" (????? ????). There is no doubt that Zaid Hamid is a great leader. It is very important for his Tehreek that he should eliminate all the doubts. Zaid Hamid should not present himself as controversal figure. He should try to bring as many as supporter as possible to make Takmeel-e-Pakistan suscessful Tehreek.

Pakistani1947

wsher said:
I have few questions for you Bro. I hope I get the answers from you.

Let us suppose you knew a Molvi and you thought he was known in his circle. And suddenly you hear that that Molvi announced himself as a prophet (NauzbiAllah) and after that the Molvie dies. You could never meet that molvi to ask for any explanation personally. You could never find any proof yourself that he declared himself a prophet. If I come to you and ask for your opinion over that Molvi's issue, What would you say?

Dear wsher,

First of all as I mentioned earlier you should have very correct Islamic believes so that a person like Yousuf Kazab can fool you. In the scenario mentioned by you if the person is an ordinary person than he should review his Islamic believe to see if that Molavi have transferred some of the wrong Islmic believes to him. If the person finds anything against Qur'aan and Sunnah (SAW) than he / she should correct himself. Nobody would even bother whether he/ she has corrected his / her believes or not. The number of Yousuf Kazab follower may be in 100s if not in thousands. Is anybody asking any other follower of Yousuf Kazab than Zaid Hamid to announce publicly anything?

But if the person is a renowned personality like Zaid Hamid. Who is running a Tehreek and as he has to present himself as role model then it is very important for him to clear any doubts his follower might have, or he will lose the popularity and that will ultimately impact the cause of the Tehreek he is running.

Pakistani1947

gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
Pakistani1947 said:
?? ????
tumhein to waqa'i hidyat ki bahut zaroorat hai [funnny]
Following is the quote from Sahih Bukhari: Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

Perhaps Gazoo did not like the facts mentioned in above Hadith because it nullifies (???) his claim of seeing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream many time.

Brother gazoomartian, The sign of true Muslim is humbleness. Do not be proud (?????), Allah likes humbleness (?????)
Brother gazoomartian, please take it as a positive critizism and I apologize if have hurt your feelings.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistani1947 said:
gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
Pakistani1947 said:
?? ????
Following is the quote from Sahih Bukhari: Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

Perhaps Gazoo did not like the facts mentioned in above Hadith because it nullifies (???) his claim of seeing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream many time.

Brother gazoomartian, The sign of true Muslim is humbleness. Do not be proud (?????), Allah likes humbleness (?????)
Brother gazoomartian, please take it as a positive critizism and I apologize if have hurt your feelings.

Can somebody explain to me in brief that,
Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.

The meaning looks to me as, if somebody looks Hazarat Muhammad (S.A.W) in dream, it is just like seeing him in actual life as Shetan cannot get his shape, even in dream.

and let me know that ,
did ZH also claimed that he had Ziarat in dream also??

Thanks.

I know about historic incidence that ,Noor UD Din Zangi, saw Hazarat Muhammad , PBUH, and build a metal wall around the grave Mubark
This is just for info not for discussion.

Pakistani1947

Raaz said:
Pakistani1947 said:
gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
Pakistani1947 said:
?? ????

Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.

The meaning looks to me as, if somebody looks Hazarat Muhammad (S.A.W) in dream, it is just like seeing him in actual life as Shetan cannot get his shape, even in dream.

and let me know that ,

Thanks.

I know about historic incidence that ,Noor UD Din Zangi, saw Hazarat Muhammad , PBUH, and build a metal wall around the grave Mubark

My Dear brother Raaz,

I am quoting a series of question answer from http://www.understanding-islam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to answer your question:

Question: It is mentioned that Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a vision in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (pbuh) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the vision. He saw this vision repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet.
Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through visions.

Answer: The corpus (???? ????) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon visions of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no vision or dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Question: In principle you seem justified as regards your answer. But one question arises that anyhow the dream came true and the sultan in fact picked up the conspiracy and finally saved the Prophet (pbuh) as desired by him (pbuh) in the vision?
Answer: It is one thing to acknowledge that a particular vision or dream of a person was realized later to be true and quite another to add a belief in the existing corpus of beliefs of a religion on the basis of vision or a dream alone.
In my previous response, I had actually implied that irrespective of whether or not the Sultan's vision was later realized to be true, it does not provide us with adequate basis of adding a belief of the continued life of the Prophet (pbuh), in the corpus of Islam. Islamic beliefs and practices are based solely upon the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh). No vision or dream of an individual - however significant it may be - can add or delete to the set of Islamic beliefs, as entailed in the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Question: If someone is guided by the Prophet in vision to perform some task then what should he do? Whether should he follow the referred sultan?
Answer: The first thing that such a person must understand and remember is that for a Muslim, the Qur'an is the ultimate criteria of deciding between right and wrong. God's guidance to man is complete and is without any omissions. Thus, if the action recommended in his vision relates to religion and/or religious beliefs, then he should seek guidance from the Qur'an. If the recommended action is directly or indirectly against his understanding of the Qur'an, he should then simply ignore the vision and do what he considers to be more in consonance with the directives and recommendations of the Qur'an.
If, on the other hand, the recommended action does not relate to religion and/or religious beliefs, then he should opt for the course of action that he considers to be more logical and clear, according to his understanding of the situation that surrounds him.
Following the guidance entailed in any vision should only be considered as an option if and when one's actual physical and material surroundings indicate that the suggested course of action is, in fact, desirable.
A Muslim, according to my understanding, is recommended to take decisions about his life either on the basis of the clear guidance of the Qur'an and Sunnah or in the clear light of his intellectual appreciation of the situation. The Qur'an does not recommend for us a course of action that is based on vulnerable and, sometimes, even superstitious bases like visions alone, which may or may not prove to be true.

for more information about the topic please read Dr.MASOOD-UD-DIN USMANIs article , IS THE PROPHET (S.A.W.) ALIVE IN HIS GRAVE?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4029894/IS-THE-PROPHET-S-A-W-ALIVE-IN-HIS-GRAVE-Dr-MASOODUDDIN-USMANI

gazoomartian

Raaz said:

and let me know that ,

Thanks.

No, they are attacking me because Alhamdulillah I have dreamt of

Aqa (s.a.w)------------------ 5 times (may even be 6)
Musa (as) 1 time
Ibrahim (as)------------------1 time

I also mentioned that even if see khaka of these hazrat, good enough for me. But these people are conveniently ignoring that part. This is what must haven happened with Yosuf Ali and now with Zaid Hamid.

I do not understand for the life of me why these uneducated, expert in copy&paste, guys are trying to dismiss my claim of the dreams. I sincerely do not understand their stance. Unelss fitna is in their blood

astaghfirullah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thanks for this info. brother.

Obviously Muhammad PBUH, was a person, a human being and have a same life cycle as the normal person.

Actually The discussion will involve , ' Mutashabihat'. ( Imaginary, Not actual Things)
Which is not good to discuss at this forum.

But u agreed that Prophet's vision was seen by his followers like Sultan Zangi.

Television and Radio is same thing now a days, which work with electrical signals and propagate to those viewers only who are tuned at that channel.

Actually we became dead only physically and if Allah Talah allow our spirit ,then that spirit can televise itself to the person , who is linked with that.

Thats why we get vision of our dead parents sometime and they guide us also.

Same thing, Muhammad PBUH, guide people by this TV system. and talk with radio.

Actually Shaitan also use the same system to communicate people but at different channel. ( I think so. Allah Knows better)

Shaitan is not going to everyone and telling what to do.

Human is made of clay, can receive microwave signals, from Shetan evil, or any good. ( Light and fire or heat are types of microwave)

It is our choice that what we want and where we tune ourself.

It is all scientific system of communication but unfortunately our Mullahs are still not interested in science.
For Example , It was the Vision that Hazarat Umar said , Usama ,look at your back, when he was not there. and sitting on tomb.

Sorry if I am wron. I do not want to hurt anybody.
and I am not reposing of favoring by any means ZH right now.

He is ok only for lectures and teaching good stuff, I think.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
gazoomartian said:
Raaz said:

and let me know that ,

Thanks.

Musa (as) 1 time

I also mentioned that even if see khaka of these hazrat, good enough for me. But these people are conveniently ignoring that part. This is what must haven happened with Yosuf Ali and now with Zaid Hamid.

I do not understand for the life of me why these uneducated, expert in copy&paste, guys are trying to dismiss my claim of the dreams. I sincerely do not understand their stance. Unelss fitna is in their blood

astaghfirullah

Masha Allah Bhai Ghazi Martin.
I can imagine , u are right.

Only Khaka is enough for people like me and if any order comes from these personalities, varify it with Quran -Sunat.
As one brother mentioned.

I want to tell u one thing if u do not mind please.

It is better to hide all this internal situation from others. Please do not tell anyone, specially like these forum.

This will destroy the good feelings.

gazoomartian

Raaz said:
gazoomartian said:
Raaz said:

and let me know that ,

Thanks.

Musa (as) 1 time

astaghfirullah

Masha Allah Bhai Ghazi Martin.
I can imagine , u are right.

Only Khaka is enough for people like me and if any order comes from these personalities, varify it with Quran -Sunat.
As one brother mentioned.

I want to tell u one thing if u do not mind please.

It is better to hide all this internal situation from others. Please do not tell anyone, specially like these forum.

This will destroy the good feelings.

I am a Muslim, follower of Nabi (s.a.w.) and Pakistani and MOST OF ALL I am not fighting for office until ZH comes in power then I will try to become Naeb Khalifa or something [funnny] ( and then hanged by these maulvis [wall] )

I honestly dont believe that tahaffuz does not have a scheme behind their act of fasad against ZH..... Allah knows best

I never knew that some clerics can have so much power in Pak, but then again they dont, they are being paid to do it