An email from Dhakanistan

RustamShah

Banned
A friend who wrote me earlier, thought to share it with you guys.

In the beginning … oh well lets cut the crap shall we, I recently visited Dhakanstian. I was always fascinated with this land of pure, I wanted to know so much about them that one day I decided to travel there. Long story short, when I land there, the first thing which was noticeable was the smell and dust but these are small things, considering Dhakhans are pure I immediately dropped my personal likings aside. During my stay in Dakhan I met quite a few important people but today I am telling you about a young Dhakani M. Jaslam, a graduate from a 'very big university' as he put it himself !

Jaslam was a talking machine, I had to control him about a very particular subject, The Dhakanstani Nation. Although he wasn't amused at first but he agreed with his skeptical tone;

• We are not very educated ! Unfortunately majority of Dhakanistanis are not educated, a large number of so called educated people are Jahil too, I used to be one of them, we love conspiracy theories in which 100% time Dhakanistanis, after all hardships and evil conquer the evil forces and have a bright future. Most of the evil forces are mainly US and its allies and the great Dajjal , chief enemy of all Dhakans who will emerge just before the day of judgment. Oh sorry, there will be a Animal too, Called Daabaa.

• We wake up every morning hearing stories from all directions, which make us absolutely depressed even before we can start the day, this bombardment continues till our heads hit the pillow and even in our sleep, we are fighting these demons. Our story is like a fairy tale movie, in which Mr. A to Z, and his band of 40 thieves conspiring daily. We know they are our enemies, however, we are letting them do what ever they like, we feel oh well, its not my job to do something because I am nobody, I don't have 'contacts', I don't know anybody who is in Parliament or My Abba, Chacha, Phuppa, Mamaas are just that, totally useless, A recent research showed that, more-than 70 % Dhakhans are infected with this depression !!
  • However, this does not stops Dhakanis to come on social media sites, like this one where I am boiling my tea these days and others come to cook their Dal Rotis. There are few major groups on these social media sites which can be smelled easily and boy, I can tell you they are mortal enemies of each others, the level of sophistication used in their 'social attacks' is so high that a foreign space agency is thinking to tell their scientist to learn from it, they want to use this kind of language and behavior training for their up coming Alien Contact mission.
  • Dhakani Media is vibrant and free but at the same time, majority of their anchors and 'Malikans' are in the pocket of political parties and their leaders. [I was wondering, how on earth then you call this a free and fair media ? But who the heck I was to stop M. Jaslam, the way he was talking made me believe that he is right !! May be in Dhakanistan you have a free media if you pay the anchors ? Never tried it before but may be.. Just may be !!]

I wanted to know more from M. Jaslam, but I noticed his expression suddenly changed, he goes, do you know during the the recent attacks on a Big Big Evil city, 4000 Dews did not showed up for work ? His expression on face were as he wanted to know what I believe so he can formulate his opinion about me. I was busy taking notes did not pay much attention to his question, but he caught me off guard, I had to say something so I said, well, I don't think its true, there were few Dews who died in this attack.

But it was I guess not the kind of answer young M. Jaslam was looking for, he immediately starts his verbal attacks on all evil world around him and boasted that one day, all the evil forces will be defeated in the plains of Jindh. Oh yes he said he thinks that I am Dew too !! and I did not know what to say, I was clueless and speechless, I mean what would you say if you hear such a loaded and fascinating question ? And any way I was warned earlier that I should keep my mouth firmly shut in Dhakanistan about anything 'religious', Dhakan people have no sense of humor and they are dead serious about it!! So I agreed with him immediately and apologize, citing my lack of real knowledge and ignorance, I said thanks my friend, You have educated me about a fact, which I never knew ! Upon hearing such calming words, M. Jaslam's face began shining. I had to put my sun glasses on to protect my eyes from this awesomeness.

I quickly changed the subject, I asked M. Jaslam if he is supporting anybody in coming elections, the answer was a swift Yes, oh yes, I am supporting Makhan Khan, a player who was giving other major parties a tough time, Makhan seems to a be a nice person at first glance, but he says so many things about future that a skeptical person like me had difficult time believing him, but who the heck I was to interfere in his business, M. Jaslam seems quite a fan about him, but this attitude was similar in his other opponents as well, seems everybody was dead sure about the future. I have learned in my life to keep my mouth shut when it comes to future, but not in Dhakanistan, here the whole future is already been written in books and mentioned regularly in speeches of their Political and religious leaders.

Jaslam said he had to go so I let him go, but before he left he invited me to become his brother in religion, its compulsory in Dhakanistan to invite non believers so they can save themselves from doom and hell fire, I was speechless once again, damn I hate this, I wanted to say so much but I could not, I have read too many stories, though he was fair enough by saying, you are most welcome to come in but going out is not possible, you should think first and then he was gone.

I am sure you will agree with me, its not easy to understand Dhakanistan and its culture and its people, the only conclusion one can make is the whole world is stupid and ignorant and Dhakanis must be so intelligent and sophisticated in their approach that they have left everybody long behind. If you see a Dhakani on street and see him how proud he is without any reasonable or noticeable reason, you may have the same conclusion

I stayed few more days in Dhakanistan and then I left, there were few things which I wanted to say when I was there, but I could not, I am not that stupid ;-), so I am here boiling my tea as Jaslam used to do on social media, such a waste of intellect and potential, truly a country with so much has to suffer this way, I thought about it, days after days what to make of it but in the end, I was speechless as always, perhaps nobody understands what is wrong with Dhakanistan, you can certainly point 100000000 things which are causing all of this but for me the most important and basic problem was the lack of education and knowledge, may be Makhan Khan change the Dakhanistan as he claim in his “Jalsas” I am just hopeful as many who follow him. I say all the best Makhan, your opponents Gereefs have a huge and powerful following too. I am sure on election day, I will have a suitable drink with popcorn and I will be following Dakhans election results, what a memorable day that would be.

Last edited: