AMERICANS WANT TO SEPARATE JINNAHPUR FROM PAKISTAN

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
THE GAME HAS STARTED- AMERICANS WANT TO SEPARATE JINNAHPUR FROM PAKISTAN

29/11/2008

by Mir Raza
The writer can be reached at: [email protected]

OUR POWER HUNGRY LEADERS ARE QUIT, SOME ARE COWARDS AND THE OTHER HAVE THERE INTEREST TO SIT ON POWERLESS CHAIR. NO ONE HAS COURAGE TO COME OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH. Few Point must be noted from everyone; 1. The Return of Militant wing Commander Saleem Shahzad to Karachi. 2. The Detailed Briefing from US Deputy Foreign Secretary to Mustafa Kamal in Washington 3. Regularizing of 12000 MQM Trained members as City Government Police ( Not a Single Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch OR Pakhtoon, NOT A SINGLE ) 4. Refusal of Audit of Municipalities (City Government of Karachi and Hyderabad.) by MQM 5. Refusal of Admission of Sindhi, Punjabi, baloch and Pakhtun students to Karachi Medical Colleges. 6. Building of 73 Check Points from GAWADAR to JATEE ( District Thataa by US with the supervision and Co-operation of MQM. 7. Statements of Altaf regarding So Called Threat of Taliben and Appeals to Karachians to sell everything and Purchase the Weapons. and.much more.
MQM IS PLAYING THIS GAME VERY CLEVER AND ORGANISED WAY. THEY ARE SINCE 16 YEARS IN GOVERNMENT , THEY WERE WITH MUSHAREF AND THEY ARE WITH PPP, JUST TO GET THE TIME.
THEY CAN BE WITH EVERYONE WHO CLOSE HIS EYE AND GIVE THEM TIME TO CONTINUE THERE GAME AND REACH THERE GOAL.

http://iaoj.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/th ... -pakistan/

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
khalid100 said:

29/11/2008

by Mir Raza
The writer can be reached at: [email protected]

OUR POWER HUNGRY LEADERS ARE QUIT, SOME ARE COWARDS AND THE OTHER HAVE THERE INTEREST TO SIT ON POWERLESS CHAIR. NO ONE HAS COURAGE TO COME OUT AND TELL THE TRUTH. Few Point must be noted from everyone; 1. The Return of Militant wing Commander Saleem Shahzad to Karachi. 2. The Detailed Briefing from US Deputy Foreign Secretary to Mustafa Kamal in Washington 3. Regularizing of 12000 MQM Trained members as City Government Police ( Not a Single Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch OR Pakhtoon, NOT A SINGLE ) 4. Refusal of Audit of Municipalities (City Government of Karachi and Hyderabad.) by MQM 5. Refusal of Admission of Sindhi, Punjabi, baloch and Pakhtun students to Karachi Medical Colleges. 6. Building of 73 Check Points from GAWADAR to JATEE ( District Thataa by US with the supervision and Co-operation of MQM. 7. Statements of Altaf regarding So Called Threat of Taliben and Appeals to Karachians to sell everything and Purchase the Weapons. and.much more.
MQM IS PLAYING THIS GAME VERY CLEVER AND ORGANISED WAY. THEY ARE SINCE 16 YEARS IN GOVERNMENT , THEY WERE WITH MUSHAREF AND THEY ARE WITH PPP, JUST TO GET THE TIME.
THEY CAN BE WITH EVERYONE WHO CLOSE HIS EYE AND GIVE THEM TIME TO CONTINUE THERE GAME AND REACH THERE GOAL.

http://iaoj.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/th ... -pakistan/

You are one of the effectees of Recesssion, try to look for new job if you have lost one job & just relax and chill, ok MQM is bad....cool. use your energies in right directions.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
kashifr said:
khalid100 said:
You are one of the effectees of Recesssion, try to look for new job if you have lost one job & just relax and chill, ok MQM is bad....cool. use your energies in right directions.

Hahahaha...
Here appears the cracks. Why the truth is hurting?
:lol:
By grace of Allah I've got a good job and better than your BHATTA KHORE organization/imagination.
U mqm loosers, I know u can't apply the same tactics of Terrorism in the cyber world like u do in some parts of Pakistan.....
BHATTA KHORE........Terrorists...

:mrgreen:

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
khalid100 said:
kashifr said:
khalid100 said:

Hahahaha...
Here appears the cracks. Why the truth is hurting?
:lol:
By grace of Allah I've got a good job and better than your BHATTA KHORE organization/imagination.
U mqm loosers, I know u can't apply the same tactics of Terrorism in the cyber world like u do in some parts of Pakistan.....
BHATTA KHORE........Terrorists...

:mrgreen:

We are better off anyway & Alhumdulillah we have our feet squarely on the earth.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Realy! Then why this happen to Lahore. First take care of your own city. We have been screaming for Talibans for ages, but you people, blindly says, Talibans are not in Pakistan. May allah bless all the people who died in this cruel act. The man who has caught named HIJRAT ULLAH, belong to Afghanistan.

Also in the below, news, you'll notice that his Arm license belongs SHEKHUPURA. Is SHEKHUPURA part of Karachi? Anything bad happens in Karachi, you people accused MQM. Let's accuse those parties who has hold in SHEKHUPURA?

3-30-2009_64917_1.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17mePHOVt0[/video]

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA everyone,

These ignorant people will never accept the presence, reality and the grave threat posed by the Taliban (Shayateen) unless their own loved ones are beheaded by the Shayateen (Taliban) or an entire province is taken over by the Taliban.

I simply fail to understand the mentality of all those people including Mr. Zaid Hamid (the great joker) who say that there is no terrorism and extremism in Pakistan and that there are no Taliban (Shayateen) who are beheading and killing innocent citizens, blowing up schools, barber and CD shops etc.

In fact these people are the real enemies of Islam and Pakistan who support the Taliban (Shayateen) and their religion (Shaitaniyaat).

May Allah (SWT) protect our country and religion from Taliban (Shayateen) and their loyal supporters. Ameen

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
AoA everyone,

These ignorant people will never accept the presence, reality and the grave threat posed by the Taliban (Shayateen) unless their own loved ones are beheaded by the Shayateen (Taliban) or an entire province is taken over by the Taliban.

I simply fail to understand the mentality of all those people including Mr. Zaid Hamid (the great joker) who say that there is no terrorism and extremism in Pakistan and that there are no Taliban (Shayateen) who are beheading and killing innocent citizens, blowing up schools, barber and CD shops etc.

In fact these people are the real enemies of Islam and Pakistan who support the Taliban (Shayateen) and their religion (Shaitaniyaat).

May Allah (SWT) protect our country and religion from Taliban (Shayateen) and their loyal supporters. Ameen

That is really good post. I agree with you and also would like to add the following:
May Allah protect us from the CHEIF SHAYTAAN Altaf and it's clan mqm as well alongwith other small shaytaan's.

Salam to all,
I just want to ask ''JURY'' that why is he using the words like,'' First take care of your own city.'' But i guess whoever is a Pakistani, City of Lahore belongs to all of them. May i ask u that don't u think that u r a Pakistani, and ur city is Karachi only and anyone who does'nt belong to MQM he does'nt belong to Karachi. Do you suppose that the countrymen from other provinces of Pakistan cannot say that Karachi is our city.?
I live abroad, and my flatmate is from Karachi, he uses to tell me the stories of MQM members, bcoz of his stories i afraid i should never plan to go to Karachi specially in the areas where MQM has a complete hold.
Finally i would like to request to all of the members that plz never try to support any kind of extremism like in this forum some of my brothers use to have negative debate over karachi and other parts of Pakistan.

May Allah bless u all and May Allah give u sincerety to Islam and our Pakistan.

Jury

muslim+Pakistani said:
Salam to all,
I just want to ask ''JURY'' that why is he using the words like,'' First take care of your own city.'' But i guess whoever is a Pakistani, City of Lahore belongs to all of them. May i ask u that don't u think that u r a Pakistani, and ur city is Karachi only and anyone who does'nt belong to MQM he does'nt belong to Karachi. Do you suppose that the countrymen from other provinces of Pakistan cannot say that Karachi is our city.?
I live abroad, and my flatmate is from Karachi, he uses to tell me the stories of MQM members, bcoz of his stories i afraid i should never plan to go to Karachi specially in the areas where MQM has a complete hold.
Finally i would like to request to all of the members that plz never try to support any kind of extremism like in this forum some of my brothers use to have negative debate over karachi and other parts of Pakistan.

Haven't you heard, first make your house in order. Off course LAHORE is the part of Pakistan like Karachi.

Jury said:
muslim+Pakistani said:
Salam to all,

Haven't you heard, first make your house in order. Off course LAHORE is the part of Pakistan like Karachi.

salam bro,
so for ur kind information my city is not lahore by the way and i don'nt have any link with a political party. i am just a student. u said ''first make ur house in order'', so bro the whole Pakistan has equal reputation for me. i don't prefer lahore over karachi, i can't prefer karachi over lahore.

i am not saying anything against any city and people bro. What should i think if a citizen of Karachi will tell me about MQM's Chronicles.? If u belong to MQM then plz try to face some realities, be brave and accept what faults ur leader have. I don't mean that just MQM leaders are currupt, every renowned party has some leader who are traitors.But the bad thing is this, these traitors have complete hold over their parties.
Be brave man.

God bless u.
i have a great love and respect for u and all the countymen who love Islam and Pakistan

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam Muslim+Pakistani,

I am with you brother as some people dont understand that united we stand. We all are Pakistanis and belong to Pakistan.
Some people really need some education to understand the reality as hatred leads to no where we need to be standing shoulder by shoulder to build Pakistan.

To all Pakistani brothers please come out of these party politics and face reality as Quid-i-Azam wanted us to.

Wasalam,

Pakistan Zindabad.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA brothers and sisters,

I would like to bring two detailed points/facts to your kind attention:

1. To be honest and factual, the reality is that MQM was created for a good purpose but unfortunately they have the worst leader a party can have (Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku urf Altaf Hussain). I noticed in the poll results that 75% of voters have outright declared MQM as a terrorist organization. If you manage to somehow find out the origin of these voters, you would notice that they are from Punjab. They actually know nothing about karachi and why MQM was created and stuff. I think the best and most appropriate description of MQM is that the party was created for a good purpose (to get rid of the discrimination that the Urdu speaking population of Karachi and Hyderabad were subjected to, from some elements in the Punjabi community ). It had reached a point where we used to think that actually the name of the country should have been Punjabistan instead of Pakistan. So, we really needed a party and voice. Hence, It was a good movement and initially everyone in Karachi supported it. However, later Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku started showing his true colours and transformed that party into a bhatta khor, terrorist group. I think there are still good, educated people in the party but Kalay Shah Kaku has to die a natural death or be killed or something for things to improve. Only then the confidence of the majority of Urdu speaking people of Karachi in MQM would be restored and the people from the other provinces of Pakistan would also change their views about MQM.

2a. Another bitter fact we all need to accept before its too late is that there is a real and grave threat to our beloved country posed by the Taliban (Shayateen) and their religion (Shaitaniyaat). Both Sunni and Shia processions and mosques are being bombed. Innocent people are being brutally massacred. People are being beheaded, being dug out of their graves, their hands, legs and other body parts being cut off. More than 200 schools have been bombed and destroyed. Having read the translation of the Holy Quran end-to-end thrice, I'm convinced that these people are not following Islam but another religion (Shaitaniyaat). They are NOT Muslims although they were born in Muslim families. Infact, these people are not even human beings; they are the worst of Allah's (SWT) creation.

2b. All true Muslims who believe in the Quran, follow a religion called Islam and started learning it at school/madrassah/home in the form of a subject called Deeniyaat or Islaamiyaat. However, the Taliban learnt about their religion at some Taliban madrassah (Shayateen sanctuary) in the form of a subject called "Shaytaniaat"

2c. We call the Khulfaiy Rashideen (RA), "the Ameer-ul-Momineen" but their Khalifas are Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud who
are "Ameer-ul-Shayateen"

2d. Be a Muslim, not because you were born in a muslim family, not because of what the so called Mulla of the Jamah masjid said in his Khutba in Friday prayers but because you believe in the true spirit of Islam and Quran. The Quran says " La Ikraha Fid Deen" (There is no compulsion in religion). The Quran again asks to prophet (PBUH) to say to the people of Makkah " La Kum Deen Akum Wal Ya Deen" (Tum apnay deen par mai apnay deen par). The Quran says that the killing of one human being is the killing of the entire humanity and the saving of one human ife is the saving of entire humanity. I'm NOT MAKING THIS UP. Its written in Allah (SWT)'s Holy Book. Go and read it.

2e. Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and submission to the will of Allah (SWT). We have the character of Holy Prophet (PHUH) to follow. He never forced or imposed anything on anyone. He never forced anyone to keep a beard or to wear shalwar and keep it above the takhna. Hence, we need to understand and accept that all that jahil Mullah Taliban crap. Behading people, digging graves, cutting body organs of people and displaying them in public just because they dont follow Shaytaniyaat, blowing up barber shops, blowing up schools and the list goes on is NOT ISLAM. This is pure Shaytaniyaat (The true religion of Shaitaan)

2f.During the advent of Islam the prophet (PBUH) invited the people of Arabia to accept Islam. Just invited not forced. He won the hearts and minds of people through his character and spread Islam.

2g.The real enemies of Islam and Pakistan are the Taliaban (Shayateen) the people who support the Taliban (Shayateen) and their religion (Shaitaniyaat).

2h. I'm against drone attacks because they affect the sovereignty of our beloved country. But, honestly, I sometimes feel these drones are a curse of Allah (SWT) upon the Taliban (Shayateen).

2i. May Allah (SWT) protect all Muslims from Shaytaniyaat of Taliban and Mulla Umar, Maulana Fazlullah and Baitullah Meshud and others who are
"Ameer-ul-Shayateen" and from their supporters. Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen.

Conclusion:

Undoubtedly, some elements within MQM are invloved in Bhatta Khori and terrorism and the money is being sent to Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku who is having a great time in London. However, MQM guys are more like Ghundas NOT Shayateen. I mean the threat posed by them is restricted to Karachi and Hyderabad and can really be controlled if Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku dies naturally or is killed and a good and educated person within MQM becomes the leader. However, the grave threat posed by the Taliban is incomparable to that posed by MQM. The Taliban threat is a cancer with no boundaries and restrictions and cannot be eliminated by killing one person. Their entire ideology needs to be uprooted. People who have been brainwashed need to be rehabilitated. Its a daunting task but our government, army and people must work together to achieve this.

Jury

muslim+Pakistani said:
Jury said:
[quote="muslim+Pakistani":3ir23arv]Salam to all,

salam bro,
so for ur kind information my city is not lahore by the way and i don'nt have any link with a political party. i am just a student. u said ''first make ur house in order'', so bro the whole Pakistan has equal reputation for me. i don't prefer lahore over karachi, i can't prefer karachi over lahore.

i am not saying anything against any city and people bro. What should i think if a citizen of Karachi will tell me about MQM's Chronicles.? If u belong to MQM then plz try to face some realities, be brave and accept what faults ur leader have. I don't mean that just MQM leaders are currupt, every renowned party has some leader who are traitors.But the bad thing is this, these traitors have complete hold over their parties.
Be brave man.

God bless u.
i have a great love and respect for u and all the countymen who love Islam and Pakistan
[/quote:3ir23arv]

1) I was saying by and large, that, FIRST TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN CITY. Means, people in the forum often shed crocodile tears for law and order situation in Karachi and accuse MQM. But, they don't discussed other cities of Pakistan. They don't discussed and don't make hue and cry, when TALIBAN BURNS SCHOOLS in swat. Thanks God, MQM is not in swat otherwise, you people accused MQM. Why don't you openly, brazenly condemn TALIBAN on regular basis? Also those parties who has political hold in that areas.

2) As far reality is concerned, everyone in Karachi is facing. Since Karachi is not getting fund, despite, Karachi has been giving 68% of the total revenue.

3) You know what discrimination you people have been doing. Baluchistan Libration Army almost daily blow gas lines, but, no one condemns. Nawaz never said, Qazi never said, Imran never said. BARHAM DAGH BUGTI is in Kabul, openly says against Pakistan, he is still a patriot. Taliban abducted people and some of them they killed they are patriot. Even latest kidnap of UNO representative in Baluchistan, but, haven't seen any condemnation on that by the name which I mentioned in the second line of the 3rd point.

4) As far love about Pakistan and Islam, just find out the development of Karachi in last 2 to 3 years and still going on. Still lot of things to be done. Love for Karachi means love for Pakistan, because, it is being given 68% of revenue, and Karachi shares its revenue with the Pakistan. I just want due share with dignity. Why establishment is so miser for giving Karachi due development funds?

5) Love for Islam by MQM can be seen, when you'll find out, LIQUIATABAD TOWN NAZIM is HAFIZ. One of the senator of MQM was teaching in JAMATUL AZHAR in egypt, before became the senator.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
JURY seems to be a "badhawaas" illiterate. Just look how this person use big script.
My friend people do not pay attention to big script, but big wise words.
So please be a bit civilized and keep your words low. Dont cry and scream. This is cyberspace not your home.
And according to extremism. Yes we have extremists in Pakistan. Somewhere in form of religious extremists like RAW backed mulla Fazul Haq, and Baitullah Mehsud and somewhere in form of MQM, who have hijacked Karachians. Those "bhatta khors" have manipulated, brainwashed poor minded people to believe that they represent muhajirs. Believe me most of karachians and those socalled muhajirs ( i hate words like muhajir and maqami) are all fed up. They want to seperate Karachi from the rest of the country?? Let me assure them if those terrorists think of that, they will be hunted naked through out Karachi and Hyderabad until they jump in the arabian sea.
Handfull of wannabe gangsters think they have something to say against 16 crore?

Jury

Typhoon said:
JURY seems to be a "badhawaas" illiterate. Just look how this person use big script.
My friend people do not pay attention to big script, but big wise words.
So please be a bit civilized and keep your words low. Dont cry and scream. This is cyberspace not your home.
And according to extremism. Yes we have extremists in Pakistan. Somewhere in form of religious extremists like RAW backed mulla Fazul Haq, and Baitullah Mehsud and somewhere in form of MQM, who have hijacked Karachians. Those "bhatta khors" have manipulated, brainwashed poor minded people to believe that they represent muhajirs. Believe me most of karachians and those socalled muhajirs ( i hate words like muhajir and maqami) are all fed up. They want to seperate Karachi from the rest of the country?? Let me assure them if those terrorists think of that, they will be hunted naked through out Karachi and Hyderabad until they jump in the arabian sea.
Handfull of wannabe gangsters think they have something to say against 16 crore?

Another frustrated reply from you people.

Instead of criticizing font, you should have answered. I think, it is the first time, you people have been replied. And, this has not been liked. Once again your reply has proved, GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER.

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MQM members and blindfolded followers do not considers themselves as Pakistanis but as "Urdu speaking Muhajirs" even though 95% of them are born in Pakistan. They are nothing but trouble makers, sher pasand, fasadi, keenawer, and hell bent to destroy Pakistan since this Muhajir movement with many names in the past came into existence. Their political leadership is funded and financed by CIA and MI5. They live in the UK so that they can do whatever mischief and treachery they like without the fear of being arrested for unpatriotic activities against Pakistan.

Their leader, Mr Altaf Hussein lives in the UK and has been addressing his followers in Pakistan by mobile phone and dare not appear in person in Pakistan, but his sheep like followers with wolves mentality obey him with blocked brains, and wearing blinkers on their eyes. Why is he living in the UK and why does he not go back to Pakistan to face the music?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To Dukelondon:

" some elements within MQM are invloved in Bhatta Khori and terrorism and the money is being sent to Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku who is having a great time in London. However, MQM guys are more like Ghundas NOT Shayateen. I mean the threat posed by them is restricted to Karachi and Hyderabad and can really be controlled if Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku dies naturally or is killed

I absloutely agree with you regarding above comments.If you really look at the foundation of MQM, It was solely on the basis of Language.I have experinced the rise of this organization when I was attending Karachi University.Mr. Hussain was unemployed and he was cursing everyone who swayed some power within Karachi at that time.I really don't think that the people of Karachi had reached at the point where they thought of starting up a Facist party like MQM. There frustation was exploited by Altaf and taken an advantage of by his gang.If you really analyse the greivances of MQM workers, they still think that the most of the revenue is generated by Karachi and they were and still not getting fair share of it back. I totally disagree with your assumption that Punjabi Community were somehow tighting their belt by squeezing them out.The phenomena of realization had grown bigger after the arrivals of many Bihari's in 1970's war from Begladish. They pushed lots of people in karachi to the extend where the word " Muhajir" had adopted in the mainstream, eventhough, as you said, most of theose who join the MQM were the offspring of the migrated generation and they were raised and born in Karachi, Pakistan.

It is really bizzare when you say at one hand that MQM has a lots of literate people in its oraganization and on other, they are waiting for right time( the death of Altaf) to take the reigns of the party.I have known a lots of good people who used to be with MQM.But once they realized the manipulation of the leader, they either quit( using many reasons) or just got subsides by the big fishes of MQM.

I , personally think that since the party has to survive in all situations, like any opportunist party does, two things will always happen.

1- Always stay in power corridors.
2- Crush any possible rebellion within the party.

Both of these factors are being used to propegate the organization. There is also a foreign element which has become very interesting sine Altaf is residing out of the country for very long time.Remember Imran tried his utmost to bring Altaf to justice. He failed because these powers can't lose a very good chip which is sitting on their mercy.Now, for me , it is married of convenience.

Now, the crowd. The funny thing is most of the people will not even hear his speech whenever they go to these gathering.

But, I gusee I will give full credit to their people who organize those gathering, that they use all sort of tricks, blackmailing,persuing,threats to bring them out of their homes.It could be on the name of Muhajir's and to save Karachi.

Now, look at the Tlibans factor in Pakistan.

This is not a new factor, and you know very well who gathered them across the globe and brougt them here. After their job is done, they left them to stay there. Now, they have to tatse their own medicine.American have tasted it, still tasting, and Pakistan is about to be introduce to it.
wheather it is good or bad,And Iam not arguing about it, it must be confronted. And how would you do that ? You have seen your army was used to crushed them, you also know American , Canadian and others are in Afghanistan fighting them. They have yet to produce any viable strategy to defeat them.You can say what you want, but the words can't defeat them.

In my opinion, Pakistan shouldn't be a part of this so called war against terrorism. It is ridiculous to think you can fight with Talibans by using Darons from American. Pakistan has a problem and the problem is that we have incompetent leaders in all part of our life.Our police force is useless, they can't defent themselves, how would you see them defending their countymen.We been begging to Western almost all our life to extend our survival. No one has yet to come up with a plan to get ourselves out of the financial mess without begging foreign countries every year. Every institution is broken,dictators come and go and we were ubable to bring any of them to the accountability. We have messed up our coutry and we can't seem to be able to bring ourselves out of this.

Brother, stremline your policies.build your institutions.Educate people.Get rid of corrupt and incompetent leaders.Then and only then you be able to stand to defend against not only Talibans, but anyone who threatens you.

Jury

Alsadeeqalameen said:
MQM members and blindfolded followers do not considers themselves as Pakistanis but as "Urdu speaking Muhajirs" even though 95% of them are born in Pakistan. They are nothing but trouble makers, sher pasand, fasadi, keenawer, and hell bent to destroy Pakistan since this Muhajir movement with many names in the past came into existence. Their political leadership is funded and financed by CIA and MI5. They live in the UK so that they can do whatever mischief and treachery they like without the fear of being arrested for unpatriotic activities against Pakistan.

Their leader, Mr Altaf Hussein lives in the UK and has been addressing his followers in Pakistan by mobile phone and dare not appear in person in Pakistan, but his sheep like followers with wolves mentality obey him with blocked brains, and wearing blinkers on their eyes. Why is he living in the UK and why does he not go back to Pakistan to face the music?

You reply shows you are feeling guilty. Your frustration shows through your derogatory remarks. Dear, you're feeling guilty, and
GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER.

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
To Dukelondon:

" some elements within MQM are invloved in Bhatta Khori and terrorism and the money is being sent to Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku who is having a great time in London. However, MQM guys are more like Ghundas NOT Shayateen. I mean the threat posed by them is restricted to Karachi and Hyderabad and can really be controlled if Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku dies naturally or is killed

I absloutely agree with you regarding above comments.If you really look at the foundation of MQM, It was solely on the basis of Language.I have experinced the rise of this organization when I was attending Karachi University.Mr. Hussain was unemployed and he was cursing everyone who swayed some power within Karachi at that time.I really don't think that the people of Karachi had reached at the point where they thought of starting up a Facist party like MQM. There frustation was exploited by Altaf and taken an advantage of by his gang.If you really analyse the greivances of MQM workers, they still think that the most of the revenue is generated by Karachi and they were and still not getting fair share of it back. I totally disagree with your assumption that Punjabi Community were somehow tighting their belt by squeezing them out.The phenomena of realization had grown bigger after the arrivals of many Bihari's in 1970's war from Begladish. They pushed lots of people in karachi to the extend where the word " Muhajir" had adopted in the mainstream, eventhough, as you said, most of theose who join the MQM were the offspring of the migrated generation and they were raised and born in Karachi, Pakistan.

It is really bizzare when you say at one hand that MQM has a lots of literate people in its oraganization and on other, they are waiting for right time( the death of Altaf) to take the reigns of the party.I have known a lots of good people who used to be with MQM.But once they realized the manipulation of the leader, they either quit( using many reasons) or just got subsides by the big fishes of MQM.

I , personally think that since the party has to survive in all situations, like any opportunist party does, two things will always happen.

1- Always stay in power corridors.
2- Crush any possible rebellion within the party.

Both of these factors are being used to propegate the organization. There is also a foreign element which has become very interesting sine Altaf is residing out of the country for very long time.Remember Imran tried his utmost to bring Altaf to justice. He failed because these powers can't lose a very good chip which is sitting on their mercy.Now, for me , it is married of convenience.

Now, the crowd. The funny thing is most of the people will not even hear his speech whenever they go to these gathering.

But, I gusee I will give full credit to their people who organize those gathering, that they use all sort of tricks, blackmailing,persuing,threats to bring them out of their homes.It could be on the name of Muhajir's and to save Karachi.

Now, look at the Tlibans factor in Pakistan.

This is not a new factor, and you know very well who gathered them across the globe and brougt them here. After their job is done, they left them to stay there. Now, they have to tatse their own medicine.American have tasted it, still tasting, and Pakistan is about to be introduce to it.
wheather it is good or bad,And Iam not arguing about it, it must be confronted. And how would you do that ? You have seen your army was used to crushed them, you also know American , Canadian and others are in Afghanistan fighting them. They have yet to produce any viable strategy to defeat them.You can say what you want, but the words can't defeat them.

In my opinion, Pakistan shouldn't be a part of this so called war against terrorism. It is ridiculous to think you can fight with Talibans by using Darons from American. Pakistan has a problem and the problem is that we have incompetent leaders in all part of our life.Our police force is useless, they can't defent themselves, how would you see them defending their countymen.We been begging to Western almost all our life to extend our survival. No one has yet to come up with a plan to get ourselves out of the financial mess without begging foreign countries every year. Every institution is broken,dictators come and go and we were ubable to bring any of them to the accountability. We have messed up our coutry and we can't seem to be able to bring ourselves out of this.

Brother, stremline your policies.build your institutions.Educate people.Get rid of corrupt and incompetent leaders.Then and only then you be able to stand to defend against not only Talibans, but anyone who threatens you.

????? ?? ??? ?? ??
All I say, don't be jealous with MQM , just do your loyal efforts with your party.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To Jury:

I am really humbled by your remarks.Please tell me where the Jealousy come in to equation ? You know well that I don't consider Altaf as a leader.You also know that he has turned MQM in to a fascist party And you also know that because of him, your party carrying a lot of old baggage which you otherwise wouldn't consider carrying. You always deny facts, critisize opponents and try to shut down the evenues of truth.You have come a long way from your initial buildup of sentiments and bloodshed.Your party still has a lot to improve before it could claim to be able to fit the mainstream parties of Pakistan,till then you wasting the ink and paper to defend which is not possible to defend.