Aiman Mazari daughter of Shireen mazari raises voice against army

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhaibarood
And then you say that it's just that you don't blindly follow IK, like many insaafians do .... (although the way you express all this in a disdainful way is beyond just disagreement is one thing)...

But I don't know why most of the things you highlight are the things which India would quite happily propagate to damage Pakistan internationally... for instance

Whether or not India like molvees or Moulana Fazl ur Rhmn, their media has been celebrating and interested to see the difficulties that IK's government is going to face by Fazl ur rhmn's march....

Whether or not India has any genuine sympathies with Pushtuns but they want to highlight PTM etc internationally although majority of the local pathans don't have the concerns as highlighted by Indian media... so every time pk talks abt any atrocities in Kashmir they bring up Balochistan n PTM type things to shut us up...

Have they or you ever bothered to discuss the economic crisis that Pakistani people face as a result of the corruption or inefficiency of PPPs or PMLN governments as much as they or you mention or lament about other things of Pakistan....
They rather praise Nawaz Shareef.. n glorify him as a victim of Fauj...

Your posts sometimes are on issues and topics that Indian media would quite happily discuss to damage Pakistan internationally... sorry but that's what I sometimes feel...

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhaibarood
And then you say that it's just that you don't blindly follow IK, like many insaafians do .... (although the way you express all this in a disdainful way is beyond just disagreement is one thing)...

But I don't know why most of the things you highlight are the things which India would quite happily propagate to damage Pakistan internationally... for instance

Whether or not India like molvees or Moulana Fazl ur Rhmn, their media has been celebrating and interested to see the difficulties that IK's government is going to face by Fazl ur rhmn's march....

Whether or not India has any genuine sympathies with Pushtuns but they want to highlight PTM etc internationally although majority of the local pathans don't have the concerns as highlighted by Indian media... so every time pk talks abt any atrocities in Kashmir they bring up Balochistan n PTM type things to shut us up...

Have they or you ever bothered to discuss the economic crisis that Pakistani people face as a result of the corruption or inefficiency of PPPs or PMLN governments as much as they or you mention or lament about other things of Pakistan....
They rather praise Nawaz Shareef.. n glorify him as a victim of Fauj...

Your posts sometimes are on issues and topics that Indian media would quite happily discuss to damage Pakistan internationally... sorry but that's what I sometimes feel...
sorry I criticize the current govt as they are in power and NS is already in jail so nothing left to say !Pashtuns are being victimized so I naturally I raise my voice for them