After MEMO_GATE HERE COMES IK_GATE

Roshan.Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
After MEMO_GATE HERE COMES IK_GATE

Charity begins at home.I think Imran khan should resign from the Chairmanship of PTI until the investigations of allegations framed by Hashmi.

I was laughing while remembering the Imran khan nonsense. " Afzaal khan ki press conference kay bad dhandli khul ker samnay aa gai"

I will say after allegations of Hashmi " Imran khan ki be khul ker samnay aa gai"

Imran khan ki zuban main " agar yeh allegation kisi western country main party kay sadar ney party kay chairman per lagay hotay tu woh party chairman kab ka astifa dey chuka hota" hahahha

وحشی درندہ بےشرم انسان
عمران خان عمران خان

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he he he he, Don't worry, very soon whole story of JH's sudden fever of Democracy would be exposed. Lots of people have information on what JH had been up to in last few days. Nawaz your dirty tactics would back fire, very soon, don't you worry.

amir.khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah Haq hai... Allah Sach hai...
Hashmi k piche kon hai yeh parda uthne wala hai,
GEW ya phir.... guess karo

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You people lack logic so you are not worth discussion just telling for other readers that.

When IK alleged something it was known to everybody that he is right, even the government MNA's itself confirm his claims(of rigging done), but when JH said things about IK no one believes him Except GEO and PTV and his Enemies.:)

As for Charity begins at home is concerened, If someone starts investigation against IK for what he is alleged off no one will stop the GOVT bodies from doing so because the GOVT body has authority over everything but when IK demands of Investigation the Head of the GOVT can always intervene that is why he is asking for his temporary resignation.

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
35 Puncture Gate [hilar]

%D8%AF%DA%BE%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%2B%D9%86%2B%D9%84%DB%8C%DA%AF%DB%8C%2B%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%85%2B%D9%BE%DB%8C%2B%D8%A7%DB%92%2B%DB%8C%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%2B%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%B9%DA%BE%DB%8C%2B%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A7%DB%81%D9%84.png

1102404906-1.gif

Rigging%2Bcharges%2B%2BNADRA%2Bconcedes%2Bballot%2Bstuffing%2Bin%2BNA%2B118%2Bconstituency%2B%E2%80%93%2BThe%2BExpress%2BTribune.png

eyYbg5DKtMiJoPeZF8jS0FhLi07FztXuS0ott11gYVQ=w884-h985-no

28D729NWwweBuuFYdDshgTxY8OXM3Xd0_qhq7Idtz-U=w1377-h787-no

Last edited:

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thori aqal ho Thread starter mei ho toh phar kar jawab de de

Point to Ponder

Post Javed Hashmi press conference analysis..

IK's demanding NS resignation because he thinks fair investigations cant be held under him as PM..IK isn't PM, if one would like to file case do it and get it going, there is no need for IK to resign from party leadership, as he cant intervene into court proceedings or judgement.

P.S he didnt ask NS to resign from PARTY leadership which some idiots demanding

Note : These comments are copied from my friend posting & I totally agreed with it

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JH was NS's trojan and his ace card, he had been saving it for the opportune moment, but he exposed his cards too quick out of desperation. Now PMLN is going to be in the dark about what goes on in PTI CEC after Hashmi exposed himself. IK is a simple person. A person who has been with a corrupt party through thick and thin cannot suddenly become clean. All PMLN are of the same mentality and are equally and solely responsible for pathetic condition of this country.

he he he he, Don't worry, very soon whole story of JH's sudden fever of Democracy would be exposed. Lots of people have information on what JH had been up to in last few days. Nawaz your dirty tactics would back fire, very soon, don't you worry.

Mughal Badshah

MPA (400+ posts)
kia khayal hey dosto
Chusss e maari ha..... Koi b KUT_A billa a k IK ko kuch b kahy ga to kia wo sach ho ga...LOL and Afzal khan was the one who organised the election by the will of govt and CJ mean he was selected by them. but Javed hashmi joined PTI on condition that make me president then i will join so its a Plantation by NOORAS and its exposed badly ;) :alhamd:

Roshan.Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chusss e maari ha..... Koi b KUT_A billa a k IK ko kuch b kahy ga to kia wo sach ho ga...LOL and Afzal khan was the one who organised the election by the will of govt and CJ mean he was selected by them. but Javed hashmi joined PTI on condition that make me president then i will join so its a Plantation by NOORAS and its exposed badly ;) :alhamd:

Nonsense....tu aap kay khan ho kahan dard hui kay us ko shamil kia or elected president be Thanks for accepting taht imran take dictations

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Thori aqal ho Thread starter mei ho toh phar kar jawab de de

Point to Ponder

Post Javed Hashmi press conference analysis..

IK's demanding NS resignation because he thinks fair investigations cant be held under him as PM..IK isn't PM, if one would like to file case do it and get it going, there is no need for IK to resign from party leadership, as he cant intervene into court proceedings or judgement.

P.S he didnt ask NS to resign from PARTY leadership which some idiots demanding

Note : These comments are copied from my friend posting & I totally agreed with it

عقل اور پٹواریوں میں سمجھ نہیں بھائی؟

اور جہاں تک استعفٰی کی بات ہے وہ تو میں نے کل بھی کہی تھی کہ پٹواری نواز شریف سے استعفٰی لے لیں ھم عمران کو استعفٰی کے لیے راضی کر لینگے۔