Aerial View of Today's Crowd at PTI Go Nawaz Go Day D Chowk Islamabad

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Aerial View of Today's PTI Crowd at D Chowk Islamabad

Go ganjjay aur Ganjjay k kapooro...
aur go k baad jedda jaa k roo ...

aur apna aur maal bhi arbiyo ko rent pe doo...

Muskerahat

عمران خان صاحب کی شخصیت کی یہ خوبی ہے جب تک وہ کہیں عوام آ ے گی .ایسا لیڈر صدیوں بعد پیدا ہوتا ہے . عمران خان صاحب نا ممکن کو ممکن کر دینے کا فن جانتے ہیں

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)

Go Nawaz Go...Still plenty of People...tabdeeli aa nahi rahi...Tabdeeli aa gayi hai

pkpatriot

Still lines of many kilometers at entrance of twin cities...

d3sign3r

Voter (50+ posts)
I live in Rawalpindi and witnessed Jamhooriyat first hand while going to #AzadiSquare for #GoNawazGoDay.

As you've seen in the news regarding Faizabad where police vs crowd happened and after that they did let some people go towards ISB.

But, I was coming from airport road, at Karal chowk, there was a huge blockade due to containers and hundreds of cars were stuck there. I did manage to reverse my car and then go from the wrong way with a few other cars. Got through the chowk in 30 minutes or so - super blocked from all sides - ISB Traffic police was nowhere to be found.

After clearing most of the Islamabad Expressway easily, I was stuck for nearly 2 hours(!) near Faizabad. LOTS of huge trucks and the road badly jammed. Most people turned off their car engines as well at few points. We could see a few cars going on the wrong side towards ISB but we couldn't move an inch and there was no way we could reverse and seperate a complete lane at once.

After a lot of stop and go, I finally cleared the Faizabad Exit and went straight towards D-Chowk.

At D chowk there were a lot of Punjab police "jawans" and they were not letting traffic pass through China chowk, I almost had to park my car near HBL Melody and walk back (with 2 kids) towards the dharna.

So that was a first hand experience for anyone from Rawalpindi trying to reach D Chowk for #GoNawazGo day today.

Last edited:

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
I live in Rawalpindi and witness Jamhooriyat today while going to #AzadiSquare for #GoNawazGoDay.

As you've seen in the news regarding Faizabad where police vs crowd happened and after that they did let some people go towards ISB.

But, I was coming from airport road, at Karal chowk, there was a huge blockade due to containers and hundreds of cars were stuck there. I did manage to reverse my car and then go from the wrong way with a few other cars. Got through the chowk in 30 minutes or so - super blocked from all sides - ISB Traffic police was nowhere to be found.

After clearing most of the Islamabad Expressway easily, I was stuck for nearly 2 hours(!) near Faizabad. LOTS of huge trucks and the road badly jammed. Most people turned off their car engines as well at few points. We could see a few cars going on the wrong side towards ISB but we couldn't move an inch and there was no way we could reverse and seperate a complete lane at once.

After a lot of stop and go, I finally cleared the Faizabad Exit and went straight towards D-Chowk.

At D chowk there were a lot of Punjab police "jawans" and they were not letting traffic pass through China chowk, I almost had to park my car near HBL Melody and walk back (with 2 kids) towards the dharna.

So that was a first hand experience for anyone from Rawalpindi trying to reach D Chowk for #GoNawazGo day today.

Salutes to your courage and commitment.