Admin —- Where is my post ? 😂😂😂

A Abbasi

Staff member
Ive been banned a few times mostly by adil lol and have many of my posts deleted, moved, titles changes and posts edited but still will say to the fool OP stop complaining. First because posting here is a privilege and not a right, we all have agreed to certain terms and conditions we will abide by if we wish to keep using this privilege. If you have a problem with this, no one is stopping you from forming your own forum where you decide on the rules.

2nd Moderation is a thankless task, I know because I use to moderate a few forums my self and still do a couple of FB pages, someone or the other will always have a problem with your actions.

3rd I'm glad that idiot Aliimran1 was banned, got disgusted by his pointless vile and curse laden drivel a long time ago. He's been on my ignore list for quite a while now. So I can only imagine what crap he must have spouted to have actually deserved this.

4th I appreciate the "management" here for the leniency demonstrated in these terrible times. People are fed up and need a place to vent and do some catharsis, specially us overseas Pakistanis who have no other outlet.

So good Job and I'm sure I speak for many. Appreciate it
Appreciated!

A Abbasi

Staff member
Who is the admin? I cannot even create a post since I created my account here. I just get the following. Any ideas?

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested forum could not be found.
New users are not allowed to post threads immediately. This is because we get too many spammers signing up and posting junk. You have to participate in the community and eventually, the system will automatically allow you to post threads.

tanha_perdaisee

Voter (50+ posts)
New users are not allowed to post threads immediately. This is because we get too many spammers signing up and posting junk. You have to participate in the community and eventually, the system will automatically allow you to post threads.
Is there any criteria defined as to when a new user can start posting or get access to any other permissions in the system?