Admin —- Where is my post ? 😂😂😂

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If this is the case then ——Very soon you will see coming and rising of another siasat.Pk​

Most likely. I like this site and have no problems most of the time. However, certain mods are either incompetent or have a hidden agenda to degrade the quality of this forum.

Aliimran1

You were given 8 warnings. The kind of language you use sometimes, I'm sure you wouldn't allow your family to read it.

Please understand that there is nothing personal, our job is to keep the forum clean and we try to be as tolerant as we can

My post has nothing to do with my previous comments —- And I am not the only who has this ( language ) —- Others are more harsher then me —- This doesn’t give you an excuse to merge my post to un relevant post​

Pracha

The source has to be reliable. There are 100s of youtubers out there, mostly posting BS and they try to post, but we have to get rid of them.

How one will know who is reliable and who is not?

Adil Raja has now become quite credible. However, no one knew about him when he started and was throwing a lot of allegations against the rogue army and it's top echelon.

It is understood that there are a lot of mods here with different level of tolerance and competence. Don't know if the admin is policing their very own to see if their fellow mods are doing their job properly.

Aliimran1

The source has to be reliable. There are 100s of youtubers out there, mostly posting BS and they try to post, but we have to get rid of them.

Can you ask the same question to the government who is registering cases against the journalists and YouTubers​

A Abbasi

Staff member
How one will know who is reliable and who is not?

Adil Raja has now become quite credible. However, no one knew about him when he started and was throwing a lot of allegations against the rogue army and it's top echelon.

It is understood that there are a lot of mods here with different level of tolerance and competence. Don't know if the admin is policing their very own to see if their fellow mods are doing their job properly.
Initially, when Adil Raja came onto the scene, he was making big claims but wasn't allowed on the forum. Gradually, as what he was saying started to come true, we started allowing his posts.

Islamabadiya

👏👏👏 a BIG clap for admin for finally doing something about blatant abuse that takes place here from a few, no where in the world you will see admins as tolerant of abuse as here, but I understand moderation needs resources,

Amazing to see the response of the chronic abusive members here, when told you were banned for blatant abuse, rather than being apologetic, portrays doomsday scenario for the site, lol

TYPICAL ATTITUDE of a certain political party lovers, or rather abusers

Asad Mujtaba

This big mouth was given 8 warnings lolz

tolerance ki intiha hai

they should start banning after a couple of warning then the forum will stay clean
👏👏👏 a BIG clap for admin for finally doing something about blatant abuse that takes place here from a few, no where in the world you will see admins as tolerant of abuse as here, but I understand moderation needs resources,

Amazing to see the response of the chronic abusive members here, when told you were banned for blatant abuse, rather than being apologetic, portrays doomsday scenario for the site, lol

TYPICAL ATTITUDE of a certain political party lovers, or rather abusers

Pracha

Initially, when Adil Raja came onto the scene, he was making big claims but wasn't allowed on the forum. Gradually, as what he was saying started to come true, we started allowing his posts.

Cannot verify this claim but hats off to you if it's true.

Admins may have some valid reasons to deny a post or ban a user but i humbly suggest to in some support and comms system where a user could get feedback, get warning and have chance to improve in future. I see there is no message system AFAIK in place.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Admins may have some valid reasons to deny a post or ban a user but i humbly suggest to in some support and comms system where a user could get feedback, get warning and have chance to improve in future. I see there is no message system AFAIK in place.

I do not think they have the resources

all mods are volunteer therefore they probably have their bias as well

Pracha

the video isn't working, the tweet from a random account isn't a source

Video is from ARY that is Geo-restricted and one can open it in Pakistan. News on the tweet about FATA operatoin is widely available on social media including a video about this news posted on this very website.

Islamabadiya

This big mouth was given 8 warnings lolz

tolerance ki intiha hai

they should start banning after a couple of warning then the forum will stay clean

exactly, they must get tough on the chronic most filthy abusers. A neater forum will surely attract more participants, many left or got banned in the past just because a certain section did not agree with their views. The moment you post something against a celebrity, few will immediately start personal abuse.

And if a news gets posted referring to any journalist etc tweet or a media clipping, rather than debating about the content, it is a fashion here to abuse the narrator and get diverted from the topic.

tanha_perdaisee

Voter (50+ posts)
Who is the admin? I cannot even create a post since I created my account here. I just get the following. Any ideas?

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested forum could not be found.

shafali

I too used to get the mentioned error, here is what worked for me.

Right at the top, there are 4 boxes and one says "start topic" - try that.

(Previously, I used to click on the three horizontal line near the left and then click on "post thread" but this doesn't seem to work anymore).

I'm not an expert but the above worked for me - hope it helps.

Who is the admin? I cannot even create a post since I created my account here. I just get the following. Any ideas?

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested forum could not be found.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ive been banned a few times mostly by adil lol and have many of my posts deleted, moved, titles changes and posts edited but still will say to the fool OP stop complaining. First because posting here is a privilege and not a right, we all have agreed to certain terms and conditions we will abide by if we wish to keep using this privilege. If you have a problem with this, no one is stopping you from forming your own forum where you decide on the rules.

2nd Moderation is a thankless task, I know because I use to moderate a few forums my self and still do a couple of FB pages, someone or the other will always have a problem with your actions.

3rd I'm glad that idiot Aliimran1 was banned, got disgusted by his pointless vile and curse laden drivel a long time ago. He's been on my ignore list for quite a while now. So I can only imagine what crap he must have spouted to have actually deserved this.

4th I appreciate the "management" here for the leniency demonstrated in these terrible times. People are fed up and need a place to vent and do some catharsis, specially us overseas Pakistanis who have no other outlet.

So good Job and I'm sure I speak for many. Appreciate it