Admin —- Where is my post ? 😂😂😂

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is not the first time —- Apart from joke​

I have the feeling that something must have happened with their policies​

Well, Their are group of admins. I hope they'll look into it. They should have come up with the valid reason and explanation. Social media is all about their members and reputation.

Aliimran1

Well, Their are group of admins. I hope they'll look into it. They should have come up with the valid reason and explanation. Social media is all about their members and reputation.

We ( the members ) are reason that this website is running for past so many years —- And they should always remember acknowledge and appreciate this​

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pracha

Admin​

I am surprised that why you took off my post without any reason ?​

Kindly let me know the reason —— Do you feel that my post are not reasonable and don’t meet your criteria and standards ?​

Merged it here in an irrelevant thread. They play mix and match with some nudge and a prod from dirty Harry.

Aliimran1

Pracha

Now I can say that they are compromised​

I suppose this unfair attitude would give others a chance to build new websites—- Where we could express our feelings fairly​

They treat their patrons with contempt due to lack of competition. They promote certain youtubers, likes of S Jan and Imran Riaz but delete others that they don't like.

I also like SJ and IR but that does not mean they should delete other less known youtubers. Also suspect they are getting pressured from ISI/GHQ to delete or merge certain legitimate threads.

A Abbasi

Staff member

We ( the members ) are reason that this website is running for past so many years —- And they should always remember acknowledge and appreciate this​

You were given 8 warnings. The kind of language you use sometimes, I'm sure you wouldn't allow your family to read it.

Please understand that there is nothing personal, our job is to keep the forum clean and we try to be as tolerant as we can

Aliimran1

They treat their patrons with contempt due to lack of competition. They promote certain youtubers, likes of S Jan and Imran Riaz but delete others that they don't like.

I also like SJ and IR but that does not mean they should delete others. Also suspect they are getting pressures from ISI/GHQ to delete or merge certain legitimate threads.

If this is the case then ——Very soon you will see coming and rising of another siasat.Pk​

A Abbasi

Staff member

I also like SJ and IR but that does not mean they should delete other less known youtubers. Also suspect they are getting pressured from ISI/GHQ to delete or merge certain legitimate threads.
The source has to be reliable. There are 100s of youtubers out there, mostly posting BS and they try to post, but we have to get rid of them.