Adil Raja Knows Very Well The Plans of Biggest Haraam Kors Sitting In GHQ

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This major has been very dodgy character from the very first day and is responsible for lots of bad decisions made by PTI

Awan S

ایک میجر لیول کا ریٹائر آدمی ، لندن میں بیٹھا اسے سب پتا ہوتا ہے ؟ انصافیوں کی بے وقوفوں پر قربان جائیں - میں آپ کو گارنٹی دیتا ہوں پاکستان کے اندر ایک حاضر سروس بریگیڈئر کو بھی کچھ پتا نہیں ہوتا - صرف کور کمانڈر کو پتا ہوتا ہے - سب سے اہم آرمی چیف پھر ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی پھر کور کمانڈر بس اس کے نیچے کوئی اندازے تو لگا سکتا ہے مگر اسے کوئی اندر کی اصل خبر نہیں پتا ہوتی

Respect

This major has been very dodgy character from the very first day and is responsible for lots of bad decisions made by PTI
What decisions IK is locked up, many candidates have left PTI.
He became more popular after PTI became tatters.
no decision of PTI is related too adil Raja. Name me one?

Respect

The plan is very simple don't need Einstein to work it out do not let IK back into power.

ahameed

ایک میجر لیول کا ریٹائر آدمی ، لندن میں بیٹھا اسے سب پتا ہوتا ہے ؟ انصافیوں کی بے وقوفوں پر قربان جائیں - میں آپ کو گارنٹی دیتا ہوں پاکستان کے اندر ایک حاضر سروس بریگیڈئر کو بھی کچھ پتا نہیں ہوتا - صرف کور کمانڈر کو پتا ہوتا ہے - سب سے اہم آرمی چیف پھر ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی پھر کور کمانڈر بس اس کے نیچے کوئی اندازے تو لگا سکتا ہے مگر اسے کوئی اندر کی اصل خبر نہیں پتا ہوتی
اوہ یار لالے فوج کی سب حرکتوں کا ایک دیہاڑی دار ملازم کو بھی پتہ چل چکا ہے، اسی لئے تو الیکشن اور عوام میں جانے سے اتنا خوف ہے فوج کو

ahameed

برے فیصلے ہوتے تو آج اسٹیبلشمنٹ اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس کی طرح الیکشن اور عوام سے بھاگ رہے ہوتے

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about Nawaz Sharif has been making thousands of bad decisions past 40 years and been looting you and country. Who has he been listening to KlasrA, Sohail warich, mansoor all lifafas of Pmln? When you going to look at your haraam kor leader?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The plan is very simple don't need Einstein to work it out do not let IK back into power.
Do you been let the criminals carry on looting and ruling like past 75 years like generals and ladla Nawaz sharif zero value criminals.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What decisions IK is locked up, many candidates have left PTI.
He became more popular after PTI became tatters.
no decision of PTI is related too adil Raja. Name me one?
If military and isi done the same to your party you all would take your cloths off and give them oil and your leaders would be the first ones in queue. This is how much yous are cowards corrupt and incompetent

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
What I am going to say here will give me a lot of hate but I will still say it.

Shehbaz Gil (on ARY) and Adil Raja hijacked PTI's political and social media narrative from the grips of Imran Khan. What followed was a one way street which I am sure even Mr Khan did not actually want to take but found himself handicaped.

Shehbaz Gil and Adil Raja both were allowed to leave country comfortably and freely.

Both these character had nothing to do with PTI.

Rambler

Shehbaz Gil (on ARY) and Adil Raja hijacked PTI's political and social media narrative from the grips of Imran Khan. What followed was a one way street which I am sure even Mr Khan did not actually want to take but found himself handicaped.

Shehbaz Gil and Adil Raja both were allowed to leave country comfortably and freely.

Thank you lance naik tikla singh !!

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Only Khawaja Asim can think like this or Abid sher Ali or Hinna Pervaiz butt.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Only Khawaja Asim can think like this or Abid sher Ali or Hinna Pervaiz butt.

Problem is Asim, Abid, Hinna, Gil, Adil you and me are comfortably spending winter nights at home but Imran Khan not and his wife and sisters are on streets.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And you are very doggy character - I think you are khoti raam from chaddi regiment.

Yeh duddooh peeta munna hai. Jabb bhook lagtee hai tou forum per aa ker apnay baysh baha ilmi khazanay ko luutana shuru ker daytaa hai. Get a surrogate mommy, preferably Nani, to breastfeed him and then apnay anmol moti bakhairnay per bhai ko pride of Performance wasool kernay bhee jana hai.

exitonce

Lagata hay app bhee army say retired and jo itna acha explain kar rahay hain.