Abdul Sattar Edhi Exposes Imran Khan PTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svx3jV6S6pQ[/video]
608-2.jpg

logo.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...ws/pakistan/metropolitan/02-edhi-interview-01

Q. Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

A. Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhuttos second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.

G

Imran Khan Sham On U.......!!!!!! [clap] [clap]

[imran] Very Looser Political Leader of Pakistan...

i think Imran Khan Sahab ki haqiqat sab Pakistanis ke saamnay aa chuki hain ... jabhi Imran Khan humesha hi haarta howa aaaraha hain...

Humere Punjab main hi dekh lo NA55 ho ya NA123 sab jaga Imran Khan nay apna pora zooor laga dya but haaar gaya bichara :roll: Sooo Saddd.......!!! Mr. Looser Khan.....

hahahahahahahahahaha [funnny]

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
t@nga party mai sharam nahi bagahairti sai bherpoor leader hai in ka porey pak mai aik seat nahi or immi gund leader ka label lagae ghomta hai imran khan a true face of zionist

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
Ayesha_Iqbal said:

i think Imran Khan Sahab ki haqiqat sab Pakistanis ke saamnay aa chuki hain ... jabhi Imran Khan humesha hi haarta howa aaaraha hain...

Humere Punjab main hi dekh lo NA55 ho ya NA123 sab jaga Imran Khan nay apna pora zooor laga dya but haaar gaya bichara :roll: Sooo Saddd.......!!! Mr. Looser Khan.....

Looser Imran khan nahin ... tum khud ho ... he has gained so much that u people cannot even think of it .... Imran Khan akeley ne pori MQM ki baja k rakhi hui hai and U IDIOTS are so scared of him that dont let any chance to harm his papularity ...

Bloody Loosers ... MUSTAKIL QOUMI MUSEEBAT ... Bhatta khoor party ... jis ka leader Chooran chatni bechta hai ...

SHAME ON U LOOOOOOSERS ......

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
Maverick said:
t@nga party mai sharam nahi bagahairti sai bherpoor leader hai in ka porey pak mai aik seat nahi or immi gund leader ka label lagae ghomta hai imran khan a true face of zionist
Tum logo ke syasi baap Musharaf ne konsi seat jeet rakhi thi 8 saal jo tum loag bagharaton ki tarah us ke paon chaht tey rahe ....
wo tumhara chooran bechney wala maraasi # 1, ab zardari k paon chaat raha hai ..... YUKH Thooooooooooooo

G

Wow What Name Bro........ "TANGA PARTY" [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [imran]

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...........

GeoG

Ayesha_Iqbal said:

Haha,
Mehwish_Ali Nay BaiIntihaaaaaaaaaaa Zillllllllllllllllllllllat Kay Bad Apna Nam Change Kar Liya.

Jury

Now it is clear that Imran Khan is always been run and used by the Pro Taliban Agencies and People, who wants to destabalise Pakistan, who are responsible for the bloodshed in Pakistan including the mass Murders in Karachi and all over the country including the Murder of Benazir Bhutto.

This is also the reason Imran Khan never launch a Police complain against Jamat e Islami who kidnapped and Torture him Punjab University, Nor he bothered to launch FIR against the terrorists of Jamat e Islami who tortured the student of Insaf Students Federation in Punjab University.

Imran-khan-politics-2.jpg

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Most pakistanis dislike MQM brand of political violence but MQM has grassroots political power while PTI = Pakistan tehreek Internet

GeoG

msohailshah said:
Most pakistanis dislike MQM brand of political violence but MQM has grassroots political power while PTI = Pakistan tehreek Internet

For how long you will play this double game
A few more posts aur tumhara Asal Samnay Aa Jayay Ga.

mistehbab

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Jury: Why are you unilaterally running a media campaign to;

(1) malign Imran Khan ?
(2) engage in;

(a) mud-slinging
(b) leg-pulling

against Imran Khan ? Why ?

simple_and_peacefull

hi

you all guys when you all will grown up. you all fighting like small babies. these all leaders laughing on your fights. so don't waste your valuable time & mind on useless arguments.

take care :|

love Pak

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3o2wXCsqvo[/video]

Edhi saying [zardari] is corrupt and Next!!!!!

m,3.gif

MQM supporting a corrupt?????? [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan is a true Leader having a vision of prosperity... and... nazir naji !!! 2 takkay ka sahafi... chardte suraj ka pujari.... there is no match...no comparison

Jury

Re:

mistehbab said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Jury: Why are you unilaterally running a media campaign to;

(1) malign Imran Khan ?
(2) engage in;

(a) mud-slinging
(b) leg-pulling

against Imran Khan ? Why ?
Walicum Assalam buddy.
It is not mud-slinging, leg pulling, maligning of Imran Khan.
Just count the post of this year against Altaf & MQM.
Just count the filthy & bad words against MQM & Altaf.
Just count the fictitious allegations like, Qadyani backing, Raw, CIA, MI6.
You will realize, this is nothing as compare to that.

love Pak

Jury said:
The same man govt PM gave Rs.30,000,000 twice to Imran Khan.
NUML-Education-Foundation21.jpg
So you admit that [altaf] is supporting a corrupt

IK asked for money from even Nawaz and Musharaf. But everyone knows he wanted money for the poor people of Pakistan as it is people`s money after all. He even asks Zardari to bring back his looted money and spend it on the welfare of people of Pakistan.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

A. Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhuttos second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.

Let's make it clear that It was only and only Altaf / MQM who betrayed Benazir Bhutto and being in her government they accepted big amount from agencies and left at the critical time of "No confidence movement" against her Government. Altaf / MQM are the creator of establishment and all of their history proved who they the follow orders of their masters "internal and external"

Status
Not open for further replies.