Abbotabad Operation: Why is this incident so important?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
So what about drone attacks that are going on every day? What about corruption that is eating away Pakistan? When will PMLN wake up on those issues?
They will certainly not wake up on corruption because they are part of it.

As I said earlier that they have done mistakes in the past. I am sure you don't want to go into details of what IK had dine wrong in the past. I agree that they are corrupt and I will not vote them because of that but it doesn't mean that what PML-n is requesting now is wrong.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I said earlier that they have done mistakes in the past. I am sure you don't want to go into details of what IK had dine wrong in the past. I agree that they are corrupt and I will not vote them because of that but it doesn't mean that what PML-n is requesting now is wrong.
Sure, you are most welcome to go into details of IK's past and tell me if you find any case of corruption or crimes against the state or against the people of Pakistan.
Whatever PMLN requested is not wrong but it is partial, PMLN has not taken any practical steps against the real problem of corruption until now. To stop corruption there must be accountability, and anyone demanding accountability should agree to hold his own self accountable. Nawaz Sharif has never said that i am ready to be held accountable and ready to prove all my assets legitimate. Imran Khan challenged him more than 1 month back to come on TV and cross-check assets/tax/source of income. That was the chance for Nawaz Sharif to show he is serious in accountability.
On drone attacks PMLN has remained silent most of the time and only given hollow speeches on it a few times but no practical action whatsoever. Even yesterday Ch. Nisar said that if drone attacks continue then parliament should 'review' NATO supplies, he didnt say that NATO supplies should be blocked immediately. Imran Khan has already blocked NATO supplies once and will do it again on 21-22 May, this is a practical step unlike PMLN's lip service.
In his press conference, Nawaz Sharif said that a game was played on Raymond Davis issue. Why did he forget that he was also part of that game? PMLN government gave absolutely no police protection to the victims' families, which is a case of criminal negligence. So how can they claim they are not involved in it? Isnt it the government's duty to protect the lives of the people?

My problem with PMLN is that it only comes out to give hollow speeches but takes no practical steps, in fact it is part of all the problems currently faced by Pakistan. It has a major part in corruption, lotacracy, has the most fake-degree holders, its MNAs/MPAs have been caught red handed (e.g Shumaila Rana), part of the match fixing in Raymond Davis case, Punjab government is mismanaged (e.g 5700 government schools closed and millions wasted on a few Danish Schools) and the list goes on.

I have asked PMLN fans some questions so many times but no one can reply, shiningstar told me weeks ago that he has the answers but will give it 'some time later'. I await for that time to come. You can see the questions here:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nding-in-Pindi&p=384678&viewfull=1#post384678

And here is the news about PMLN Senior Vice President confessing 5.8 Billion corruption:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/122591/police-foundation-fraud-mna-agrees-to-refund-rs5-8-billion/

What can we expect from such a party that is filled with fake degree holders, abusers (e.g Mushahid), fraudsters (Anjum Aqeel), thieves (Shumaila Rana) and one-man shows who close down thousands of schools to open a few schools and give daily advertisements of their great works (Shahbaz Sharif)?