Aapas Ki Baat - 4th May 2011

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
After watching this program (actually first 15 mins of it) i am reminded of an American saying "Generals can be good professors, but the other way round is rarely true"....Yeh budhha pagal ho gya hai. and he is actually misleading the public about army's role in this whole operation.....Now before anyone of the members starts yelling at me, i'd like to say that i am NOT defending army or isi here. Just saying that these wannabe 'know it all' analysts are getting paid big money to sit and utter concocted bull$h!t about anything and everything they know NOTHING about!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So whats your intake on this. Let us hear your great thoughts of what might had happened?
After watching this program (actually first 15 mins of it) i am reminded of an American saying "Generals can be good professors, but the other way round is rarely true"....Yeh budhha pagal ho gya hai. and he is actually misleading the public about army's role in this whole operation.....Now before anyone of the members starts yelling at me, i'd like to say that i am NOT defending army or isi here. Just saying that these wannabe 'know it all' analysts are getting paid big money to sit and utter concocted bull$h!t about anything and everything they know NOTHING about!

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i agree , he is a paid person

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He is not only on pay roll but he is an agent. And it is true 100%. He was hired by them back in 1995. Hi all kids are living and studying in America.

T

terex

Sane voices are never accepted in pakistan!

pakistani will have to learn into fact that isi and army are the true rulers !!

sniperkhan

Sane voices are never accepted in pakistan!

pakistani will have to learn into fact that isi and army are the true rulers !!

here we go again.....now, there is no denying that ISI and Army has always held a lion's share in Pakistan's rule (whether this is the case right now, is unclear). The issue is that these armchair tactical analysts come live on-air and cook up fairy tales while proclaiming full knowledge of how the military chain of command works. ("DGMO was woken up in the middle of the night", "Stun Bombs" were used, "ISI-walas ran to the scene"....etc etc) there are so much inconsistencies in his version of the 'truth' that i find it actually funny how WRONG he is about this all! I am not saying either that Najam Sethi is a paid person...just saying that he poses to be 'Know-it-all".. Sadly, Talat Hussain, (someone i like despite his tough stance against Musharraf) was doing the same yesterday in his 'Conclusive Analysis' on his program about the rebuttals! Please understand that while very little is known publicly, but whatever these anchors are emphasizing is just SO NOT the case either!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well why not hear the perfect story fromm your side as to what you think? And musharaf was a blood sucking sick hole due to which the entire nation is in jeopardy. Sick ba$tard showed his ars to americans to do what eva they like. If najam sethi is paid or not what he said makes perfect sense. and the one we can be 100% sure was paid was musharaf the traitor who is living in million dollar worth properties. How in the world he got all that besides takin it from his masters.

here we go again.....now, there is no denying that ISI and Army has always held a lion's share in Pakistan's rule (whether this is the case right now, is unclear). The issue is that these armchair tactical analysts come live on-air and cook up fairy tales while proclaiming full knowledge of how the military chain of command works. ("DGMO was woken up in the middle of the night", "Stun Bombs" were used, "ISI-walas ran to the scene"....etc etc) there are so much inconsistencies in his version of the 'truth' that i find it actually funny how WRONG he is about this all! I am not saying either that Najam Sethi is a paid person...just saying that he poses to be 'Know-it-all".. Sadly, Talat Hussain, (someone i like despite his tough stance against Musharraf) was doing the same yesterday in his 'Conclusive Analysis' on his program about the rebuttals! Please understand that while very little is known publicly, but whatever these anchors are emphasizing is just SO NOT the case either!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
First video in animation @ 8:21 Osama is firing at commandos...................... matter of fact he did not have any fire arm even the whitehouse confirmed it.................. sethi is a liar.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I have read all the comments. I agree Sethi is a liar. Gets paid by different sources. Is a pro-american and a very baighairat person. HOWEVER, what he is saying about Army and ISI is right. Whether he is making up or not, our ISI/Army is useless....completely useless and that is the point. If he is lying, why doesn't Army Chief call a press conference and tell the truth?

A big bakwas of Sethi: On one side he admits ISI didn't know OBL is there...on the other hand he is talking abt transcribed messages provided from ISI to CIA. Does he believe ISI would provide such material without analyzing themselves first??? Sooooooooo stupid. I am surprised on people who believe in what Najam Shitty says.

When Kayani got 3 years extension, I was in Lahore, watching TV and was highly surprised to see many stupid people including Haroon Rashid (who I otherwise respect a lot) hailing the decision to give him extension. There were however, a few patriotic and wise people who condemned the extension. Following were the reasons: (1) Army is an institution not individual so such extension means officers below Kayani are not good enough (2) its demotivating for other officers (3) It lays the foundation of something which is not right i.e. going away from standard procedures. Anyway, I was pretty clear Kayani was given extension due to US pressure. Even before he became COAS, he was known as American blue eyed boy, by people who have information from inside Army/ISI.

While Najam Sethi is saying what suits US (i.e. to prove PakArmy useless and that our radar system sucks + our nuclear assets can be easily destroyed by anyone). Plus, US has a great reason to attack Pakistan in different areas + India and other enemies r so happy as they know PakArmy is impote*nt + US is blaming that ISI supports terrorists or otherwise useless coz they didn't know OBL was in Abbotabad.), that's exactly what American bought Kayani also wants. I wish there were some honest officers in Army: Brigadier and above, who could bring a revolt within Army and take over by hanging all these ghaddar generals.

One interesting thing is that no one is considering the scenario that OBL was not even there...not even alive...it was just an operation to achieve certain objectives --- very imp ones for US & Israel.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
The reason why Najam Sethi is blabbing the most absurd story, which even International media refused to take, he is trying to convince the Americans, and save this ugly relationship. As US-Pak relations deteriorate, lifafa like Najam Sethi would really suffer as some of the leftover USAID after peoples party politician and army reaches Sethi as well. All children are studying in US, in expensive universities, how could Sethi sahab afford this.
Today there is no difference whether Zardari, Kayani, Pasha,Gilani or Sethi, all are beghairat and h*raamkhor. I beg US lawmakers to suspend the aid, this aid does'nt reach Pakistanis only the k*njars mentioned above.
If Military does'nt have the guts to ask Pasha and Kayani for their resignation. At least they should make a physical examination of Kayani and Pasha, and determine whether they have b*lls or not.

a very plausible review of the whole situation..may be at times sounds a bit exaggeration but we must know he has deep roots in establishment so someone must have sniffed it out to him and he shared it to the level he could.and it should be credited to him to so the least

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari was sleeping with Sharab and Kabab (5 Ghar Mutlaqa Wifes) because that night she was said far bibi. I dont know Shamila Farooqi was with him or not.

king1982

Sethi is an enemy of Pakistan. He is trying to spread misinformation against prestigious institutes of Pakistan. People should realize najam sethi is an american agent. He hangs around elite crowd no wonder he hates army. In the elite crowd its a fashion to abuse army and isi. Baghairat sethi

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Sethi is an enemy of Pakistan. He is trying to spread misinformation against prestigious institutes of Pakistan. People should realize najam sethi is an american agent. He hangs around elite crowd no wonder he hates army. In the elite crowd its a fashion to abuse army and isi. Baghairat sethi

Our problem is that we only accept things that we want to and not what reality is. even if osama himself comes back from death and tells what happened that night people will not accept and please stop making him a hero. our country is in bad condition and that man played his part,accept that or not. i am not a supporter of Sethi. but what do you think our holy cow army and isi are Baghairat, who let american do that operations and sold our nation. i am so ashamed of our army they can not even protect us. we pay most of budget to fill their belly and in return we get shame.

tariqabbasi

Well, I only saw first 5 minutes of this interview and he is speaking so rubbish that its waste of time to listen to this. This guy is saying in 15 min Shinook Helicopter flew from Bagram to Abbotabbad, is he in senses. Shinooks are not fighter jets. it takes 50 minutes in air to Boeing747 to reach from Kabul/ Bagram to Islamabad and he is saying it reached in 15 minutes rubbish, Helicopter's speed is less than than of Boeing 747. And from where Shinooks came into this whole story , Helicopters used were stealth black hawks MH60 , which have the capability to fly undetected from radars. I recommend all not to waste your precious time watching this.