Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 17th June 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks kamran Khan very good programme. I agree 100% with mr.Ansar Abbasi's views .Three years ago ,I had predicted this conditin of the country because i knew this govt is not sincere with the nation because Zardari is taking revenge from the country for his 8 years in jail and then NS played a friendly opposition to save the punjab govt and second when NS govt was toppled ,no one came out in his favour that was another reason. Now the whole nation is beating their chest what happened to this country.well you brought these people and gave them shoulder so now bear with them. Some people get upset from my criticism and start crying ain bain shain,those idiots better get the treatment of their "BHUGANDER" first so they stop crying .

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont understand who are those that vote for PPP dont they have brain , dont they realize what the are doing with the country? shame on ppp

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khuda kee qasam this country can be on the track to progress if there is someone ruling the country who is honest , loyal and sincere with the country,,,