Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 13th June 2011

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
All this started after the 2008 elections. Happens every time when the PPP government comes to power. And if one party does it, others must follow... Sad

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khuda burbaad karay is zardari ko... how much money he wants to take it to his grave,,,,,,,,Oh God please show your strength and power

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks kamran khan eye openning programme. I dont know why people in this nation which was created on the name of "GOD" have become God themselves and doing this kind of cruel things to these poor people who dont have any other place to hide them .I know about Zardari he wont care but i will ask Mr.Altaf hussain who belongs to a middle class and also the party of middle calss,would you please take care of these poor victims whom i believe ,most of them might belong to your party.Can you mr.altaf hussain tell them that you and your party will finish the cruel people who robbed the poors of their land and houses.How long this nation will pay the price of cruelty done by its own people ? Is there anyone with a human heart take some action for these poors.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where are those people who blames Geo as anti Pakistan? Welldone Kamran Khan, Gulam Murtaza and the rest of the Geo team !!!!!

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kamran khan is a true patriot but the rest of the GEO group is anti army because musharraf tried to shut them down and rightly so. What a menace and pain it is to watch GEO. Infact to be frank I have started wathcing PTV I cant bare to watch the mess Pakistan is in which is highly magnified by evil media for the sake of greater ratings and advertisements

Jury

Last edited:

Jury

Thanks kamran khan eye openning programme. I dont know why people in this nation which was created on the name of "GOD" have become God themselves and doing this kind of cruel things to these poor people who dont have any other place to hide them .I know about Zardari he wont care but i will ask Mr.Altaf hussain who belongs to a middle class and also the party of middle calss,would you please take care of these poor victims whom i believe ,most of them might belong to your party.Can you mr.altaf hussain tell them that you and your party will finish the cruel people who robbed the poors of their land and houses.How long this nation will pay the price of cruelty done by its own people ? Is there anyone with a human heart take some action for these poors.
@samy99
Your concern is commendable. But, what can one do. If law and order situation is the least concern through out the country.

Who knows about land grabbing in Mush era. Since 2 to 3 years, It is MQM who is making hue and cry over Land grabbing. And what Kamran said in his program, Mustafa Kamal says about a years ago to HAMID MIR in CAPITAL TALK.

Asfandyar Wali also accepted and says, land grabbing is being done by MAHSOOD QABAIL. But, when MQM says about that and tried to pressurize govt, the whole ANP is used to make this issue ethnic.
According to Asfandyar wali, they are making ??????

Soon after this govt, Faisal Sabzwari said in a Geo Tv program in front of SHAHI SYED, that ANP has grabbed apartment in ABUL ASFAHANI road, same area where SOHRAB GOTH and about 10 to 15 KM away from AHSANABAD, on SUPER HIGHWAY, which KAMRAN KHAN was mentioning.

watch yesterday show, KHARI BAAT LUCMAN KAY SATH.
About 4 & 1/2 thousand apartments has been grabbed in this area.

And don't say, MQM can do that all alone to get rid of them.

On 31 May 2011, terrorists belonging to ANP(Awami National Party) kidnapped and tortured MQM MPA Aleem ur Rehman from old Sabzi Mandi Area, took him to their office in the same area and tortured him, his Gunman and driver for 2 hours, after that Rangers and Police raided the office of ANP and recovered MQM MPA.
After the incident MQM registered FIR against ANP terrorists who kidnapped Aleem Ur Rehman, instead of handing over the terrorists nominated by MQM, ANP started to give shelter to it's terrorists and boycotted Sindh and Senate sessions to black mail government, and now the news are coming from Karachi that ANP is planning mass voilence and bloodshed in karachi to divert the attention from the issue of MPA kidnappings. Today in Karachi ANP terrorists killed 3 in Ornagi and Qasba and injured 2 minors as well.

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101253861&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20110601
1101253861-1.gif

MQM can do that with the support of Islamabad. Like they did development work in previous govt.

It is very easy to destabilize Karachi, if MQM comes on the road.
But, what will happen then.
That will be worst scenario.

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lagta hai aajkal kamran khan anti-mqm aur pro-pti ho gaya hai, geo news is also supporting pti against mqm now-a-days.. yeh mene observe kiya hai (hmm)