A priest spent more than 25 years in christian church say Jesus told me 2 convert 2 Islam

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well mullahs also convert to other religions that is nothing surprising the main things is whether some one converts to islam for islam with understanding or just for some other reason.

Hope people come to islam for what it is and not for other reasons because we have plenty of muslims in name only. Most of them stand for secularism because that is how they vote. For them it is either mullaism or secularism so they choose secularism.

So good luck to the lady for her interest in islam and hope she finds real islam and works for it.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well mullahs also convert to other religions that is nothing surprising the main things is whether some one converts to islam for islam with understanding or just for some other reason.

can you give me 10 examples from history of islam where mullas have converted to other religions ???

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear sarbakaf, have you not heard of mirza sb and do you think he was alone? If you are one of those who think no one converts from muslims to other faiths then please take of your blindfold.

People have been changing religions always. The quran tells us about ulema of bani israel. Most people whom the quran calls fukaar went into kufar from islam. Son of Noah, wife of Lot. So please spare me from petty arguments.

If you must please go to youtube and watch christian videos. It is the truth based on evidence that matters not what you claim to believe. Make beliefs don't stick when push comes to shove.

regards and all the best.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
This kind of comment cannot be from a Muslim brother. It seems like you are trying to give a false impression that on every day basis we see Mullas converting to other religion, that is rediculas and the most non sensical argument that i have ever heard.