A passanger calling himself an FIA officer threatned & harrased a ground hostess in Faisal Movers bus

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس کا باقی کا سفر بس کے کارگو ، لاگیج پورشن میں
بند کرکے کرانا چاہیئے تھا، اور
ٹرمینل پر پہنچتے ہی کسی باسی مچھلی کے کارٹن کی طرح
کچھرا کنڈی پر پھینک دینا چاہئیے تھا
تیرے افسر دی پین دا
اوے اے توں ساں سالے آ جہان دے آ

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Incompetent Police.....Incompetent fat motorway lady grandma police....untrained / unconfident bus hostess....it was a tough situation for you.....good thing is you managed to offload him....although I would sure like to know the result of the complaint.....a fine of 15,000 should be put on him along with 72 hours of community service (picking trash...cleaning streets/serving schools.....but aisi sentence dega kon? Ye judiciary?

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)

A case of harrassment

This incident happened while I was traveling with Faisal Movers on the 6:10 bus with my friend Jamal Bayar on the M-2 motorway from Lahore to Islamabad. The bus hostess was doing her usual job of handing out chilled water bottles to us until she reached the man sitting right behind me in the green shalwar kameez very rudely asked her for another bottle to which she replied that she cannot give more than one to a customer. He snatched two bottles off of her tray and started abusing her very nastily to which the hostess replied that she cannot give special treatment to any specific traveler because it would be a disservice to the others. He shouted to her " Tu kon hoti hai mujhe ye kehne wali mein beshak 5 uthaun mein customer hun mein jo marzi karun". She was visibly agitated when she heard this and said ke ap ko mene nai deni aur tum mere walid nai ho to order me around. He started shouting at her to shutup and that "Mein tumhe iss bus se phenk dunga aur tumhe yahan se lejaunga kaheen aur phir jo karunga tumharay sath wo dekhna(rape) and started abusing her with a string of swear words. At this she burst into tears and me and the fellow passengers calmed her down while we had a heated argument about his conduct until the bus stopped and the motorway police came. The elderly female police official was about to kick him off until the man said that he's from the FIA and he will not spare anyone who tries to complain against him. Hearing this, she tried to defuse the situation by making him say sorry and stay on the bus but the hostess wouldn't accept the apology and other customers including me demanded to the police that we wouldn't let the bus go until this vile man was thrown off. Still the motorway police hesitated and tried to go but the hostess refused to let them budge and proceeded to demand to file a harrassment case against the man. Me and all passengers stepped outside the bus with her and talked to the motorway police to get him off no matter what he might be from or what his rank might be.

Finally, they relented and the man was taken off with a harrassment suit filed against him and he muttered curses at the entire bus and demanded the numbers of everyone saying he'd deal with them.

A discussion ensued about how this incident was wasting the other passengers time and we should have let the motorway police let him off with an apology at the cost of our journey time while the other side(us) argued that we needed to speak up against incidents like these no matter what because if we fail to act, we will let men like these boss and abuse women all around with no thoughts whatsoever for the consequences of that.

No woman should ever have to face such behavior in any phase of life from any man and unfortunately if they do, it is our duty as eyewitnesses and bystanders to take charge and speak up against whats wrong. After all, this could happen to our sisters, mothers and female relatives as well. It is also high time that our police officials stop being afraid of men in federal institutions exerting their power and influence for wrong purposes and exploiting that to intimidate state officials.

I'm proud of my fellow passengers especially the guys for standing up for her and dealing with the situation at hand admirably and refusing to budge until justice was served. This is the naya Pakistani society we should all strive to build and build together by condemning and canceling assholes like him.

P.S the bus hostess came by and was beaming with happiness and thanked me and the others for supporting her and this honestly made my day.

The videos are made by my friend Jamal who wasn't able to record the altercation, but the post footage of the man lying to the motorway police with me in red trying to tell them otherwise, threatening them and then the police eventually taking him off with the passengers speaking against him

if he is FIA then what is a big deal...........it is FIA director who should be fired. Agency employs are not allowed to dsiclos about there employment........how can he use this to threaten the people. The person should be sacked........in a sensible society....but my problem is that my JUDGES and LAWYERS are Terorists and are black mailers......

Steyn

He should've been slapped and beaten when he said i am from FIA.

Being from an institution like FIA or police should make you a respected human not a monster.

Look at the poor girl crying.

Koi pathan nahi tha na bus may. Agar pathan hota to usko bathatha k what we think of the pigs of government institutions who abuse their powers.

Funnay Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

A case of harrassment

This incident happened while I was traveling with Faisal Movers on the 6:10 bus with my friend Jamal Bayar on the M-2 motorway from Lahore to Islamabad. The bus hostess was doing her usual job of handing out chilled water bottles to us until she reached the man sitting right behind me in the green shalwar kameez very rudely asked her for another bottle to which she replied that she cannot give more than one to a customer. He snatched two bottles off of her tray and started abusing her very nastily to which the hostess replied that she cannot give special treatment to any specific traveler because it would be a disservice to the others. He shouted to her " Tu kon hoti hai mujhe ye kehne wali mein beshak 5 uthaun mein customer hun mein jo marzi karun". She was visibly agitated when she heard this and said ke ap ko mene nai deni aur tum mere walid nai ho to order me around. He started shouting at her to shutup and that "Mein tumhe iss bus se phenk dunga aur tumhe yahan se lejaunga kaheen aur phir jo karunga tumharay sath wo dekhna(rape) and started abusing her with a string of swear words. At this she burst into tears and me and the fellow passengers calmed her down while we had a heated argument about his conduct until the bus stopped and the motorway police came. The elderly female police official was about to kick him off until the man said that he's from the FIA and he will not spare anyone who tries to complain against him. Hearing this, she tried to defuse the situation by making him say sorry and stay on the bus but the hostess wouldn't accept the apology and other customers including me demanded to the police that we wouldn't let the bus go until this vile man was thrown off. Still the motorway police hesitated and tried to go but the hostess refused to let them budge and proceeded to demand to file a harrassment case against the man. Me and all passengers stepped outside the bus with her and talked to the motorway police to get him off no matter what he might be from or what his rank might be.

Finally, they relented and the man was taken off with a harrassment suit filed against him and he muttered curses at the entire bus and demanded the numbers of everyone saying he'd deal with them.

A discussion ensued about how this incident was wasting the other passengers time and we should have let the motorway police let him off with an apology at the cost of our journey time while the other side(us) argued that we needed to speak up against incidents like these no matter what because if we fail to act, we will let men like these boss and abuse women all around with no thoughts whatsoever for the consequences of that.

No woman should ever have to face such behavior in any phase of life from any man and unfortunately if they do, it is our duty as eyewitnesses and bystanders to take charge and speak up against whats wrong. After all, this could happen to our sisters, mothers and female relatives as well. It is also high time that our police officials stop being afraid of men in federal institutions exerting their power and influence for wrong purposes and exploiting that to intimidate state officials.

I'm proud of my fellow passengers especially the guys for standing up for her and dealing with the situation at hand admirably and refusing to budge until justice was served. This is the naya Pakistani society we should all strive to build and build together by condemning and canceling assholes like him.

P.S the bus hostess came by and was beaming with happiness and thanked me and the others for supporting her and this honestly made my day.

The videos are made by my friend Jamal who wasn't able to record the altercation, but the post footage of the man lying to the motorway police with me in red trying to tell them otherwise, threatening them and then the police eventually taking him off with the passengers speaking against him

Jahil chutia

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)

A case of harrassment

This incident happened while I was traveling with Faisal Movers on the 6:10 bus with my friend Jamal Bayar on the M-2 motorway from Lahore to Islamabad. The bus hostess was doing her usual job of handing out chilled water bottles to us until she reached the man sitting right behind me in the green shalwar kameez very rudely asked her for another bottle to which she replied that she cannot give more than one to a customer.

He snatched two bottles off of her tray and started abusing her very nastily to which the hostess replied that she cannot give special treatment to any specific traveler because it would be a disservice to the others. He shouted to her " Tu kon hoti hai mujhe ye kehne wali mein beshak 5 uthaun mein customer hun mein jo marzi karun".

She was visibly agitated when she heard this and said ke ap ko mene nai deni aur tum mere walid nai ho to order me around. He started shouting at her to shutup and that

"Mein tumhe iss bus se phenk dunga aur tumhe yahan se lejaunga kaheen aur phir jo karunga tumharay sath wo dekhna(rape) and started abusing her with a string of swear words. At this she burst into tears and me and the fellow passengers calmed her down while we had a heated argument about his conduct until the bus stopped and the motorway police came.

The elderly female police official was about to kick him off until the man said that he's from the FIA and he will not spare anyone who tries to complain against him. Hearing this, she tried to defuse the situation by making him say sorry and stay on the bus but the hostess wouldn't accept the apology and other customers including me demanded to the police that we wouldn't let the bus go until this vile man was thrown off

Still the motorway police hesitated and tried to go but the hostess refused to let them budge and proceeded to demand to file a harrassment case against the man.

Me and all passengers stepped outside the bus with her and talked to the motorway police to get him off no matter what he might be from or what his rank might be.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

May Allah reward your for your brave action, this is called a voice of people.

We all need to understand if we stand together then no one can stop us even the governments has to accept our demands. This incident showed the ill treatment of an arrogant man as well as teaches the right of our voice. You our new generation need to stand together for our rights if we don't support others for their rights then these governments will take away our individual rights.

Together we stand Tall.

Regards,

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
the woman should make a case rape threat against her
send this asshole to jail for few weeks or months
that way...all such assholes which we have in abundance will think twice before showing such cheap tactics in future

zfurqanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Extreme gatiya Admi. He threatened her of RAPE. Actually he is Bhangi of FIA.

The girl should have hit his face with the water bottle.

Nadeem Rana

Councller (250+ posts)
This shows how this idiot treat his family at home or how he is treated by his wife. Such a shameful way to speak to ladies and especially to the working class ladies where they try their best to meet both ends.
We try to compare everything with the West but there no one dares to speak to a lady like this or he’ll get smacked straight away-the lady wouldn’t cry.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
if he is FIA then what is a big deal...........it is FIA director who should be fired. Agency employs are not allowed to dsiclos about there employment........how can he use this to threaten the people. The person should be sacked........in a sensible society....but my problem is that my JUDGES and LAWYERS are Terorists and are black mailers......
I always said the biggest corrupt of this society are three J...J....J
I am also afraid to write complete,

Hussain1967

FIA ka ho ya army sab law enforcing agencies ka yahi alam hai !
yeh kutey ke pillay Pakistan ko apni baap ki jageer samhtey hain
abhi koi major sahab hotey tu malshiyon ne larki ko hi kasoowar qarar dena tha

Doc, I 100% agree with you on this. Had he been from Army or any intelligence agency, he would have beaten the police personnel too. I remember when few years ago Army captain (with the help of truckload of Jawans) beat Traffic Police official near Attock. The Cop had fined Captains for traffic violation. Captain came after sometime along with a Truck of Jawans. They literally abducted Police Officer, took him to Attock Fort, and severely beat him. Later on when this even was reported on Social Media, Army high-up (perhaps, some Major General) called to IG Police, and settled the matter. However, Army Captain was neither dismissed nor suspended.

In another incident, Major Ammara Riaz working in GHQ was saved in child-torture case. Police was not allowed to take action against her. She was given only a slap on the wrist.

I was (not now) a big fan of Army till some time ago. However, two incidents happened in front of my eyes that changed my feelings altogether. I work in a federal govt R&D organization ( I can't write name of organization for obvious reasons) as a Principal Engineer. 95% manpower of our organization is Civilian while the remaining 5% are from Armed Forces. Foujees are in security and administration. Even though none of the Foujees is in any technical division, yet those 5% control all the affairs of our organization. The Chairman of our Organization is a serving Major General.

Two months ago, our technical head ( who is second only to Chairman) said few things against Foujees while addressing to a gathering of officers. He said those words in reply to questions that were raised by officers in front of him. The questions were related to the behavior and conduct of Security Personnel and Admin Personnel. One month ago, the Chairman transferred him to another city and in another setup. Now, the Chairman has appointed a toothless and toady person in his place.

Few days ago, an officer gave his ID card to his staff so that he could mark his attendance at the main gate. Our attendance is marked at the gate by swiping the card. The guy who was marking fake attendance was caught by security man. An inquiry was conducted, and both the officer and staff has been fined with the deduction of an allowance for the next 6 months. Few days prior to this incident, son of a Major General marked his fake attendance by calling to security man at the gate who entered his fake attendance in his computer. (It is to be noted that Security people at the gate have the right to mark someone's attendance if he forgets or loses his ID card). His civilian boss knew that he didn't come to office on that day. When he investigated a little, he came to know that someone at gate marked his attendance. He reported this matter to the highest authority in our office who refused to take any action against the son of Major General. His obvious fear was that if he took any action he would be punished like his predecessor.