A 4 years old child died in Lahore after falling through the mainhole

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A 4 years old had died after falling through the open main hole.

He was son of a Rikshaw driver.

Guess what, the "Notifier" the CM of Punjab, Shahnaz Sharif has taken his customary notice and ask for immediate investigations of the matter.

Let me give you a news Mr Shahnaz Sharif, he had died because of your negligence. It is time you resign and let the investigations conducted against you.

Remember, you have been the CM of Punjab for almost 7 years. in the absence of local governments which you would never allow, the sole responsibilities to manage the sewerage system falls in your remit.

But we know somehow you wouldn't do any such thing and accept responsibilities. You didn't even accept responsibilities of brutal murder of 14 people in Lahore.
Numerous people die every year in your Punjab due to your negligence. From hanging and unsecured electric cables, main holes, from rain, from floods, etc.
Shame on you. Thousands of notices and no results.

Last edited:

ali-raj

O yaar, yeh tu ziadati kar rahey ho. Kisi nashai ney dhakan chori kar key baich diya ho ga, ya ho sakta hai, muhally key sweeper ney dhakan hataya ho.

Insaafian bano yaar, Nooray na bano.

Idhar karachi mein har gali mein guttar khula hota hai, log ghar ka kachra bhi mainhole mein dal dety hain. Dhakan totay hain. KMC laga kar jati hai, Log toor detay hai (Logic : Hawa pass nahin ho gee tu flow nahin ho ga waste)

shabir khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
اب گٹر کے ڈھکنے کے لئے بھی ایک الگ چوکیدار رکھنا پڑے گا ، یعنی ایک گلی میں اگر دس گٹر ہیں تو ہر گٹر کے اوپر ایک ایک چوکیدار اپنی کرسی لگا کر بیٹھے گا اور گٹر کے ڈھکنے کی چوکیداری کرے گا

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
London plan ........ Nawaz

It is to stop Metro and foreign investment..........Shahbaz Shareef

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
societal wrongdoing aside ( referring to the druggie siphoning off the manhole cover) it's just gut wrenching to imagine a 4 year old dying this way.... having a 4 year of my own I can not imagine the pain and suffering....May Allah give the grieved the best of consolation and patience.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
It indeed is tragic ...

Just to clarify its manhole not mainhole

True, these open manholes are a "mainhole" in the model of governance that rules from the top.
If CM has to be responsible for everything then nothing will be administered responsibly, unfortunately our rulers are really scared to designate the "powers" they enjoy.

lurker

Chief Minister ki responsibility hoti hai agar Punjab mein kisi ke sar mein jew par jaye. Bas wohi kasoor war hai. :P

crankthskunk

O yaar, yeh tu ziadati kar rahey ho. Kisi nashai ney dhakan chori kar key baich diya ho ga, ya ho sakta hai, muhally key sweeper ney dhakan hataya ho.

Insaafian bano yaar, Nooray na bano.

Idhar karachi mein har gali mein guttar khula hota hai, log ghar ka kachra bhi mainhole mein dal dety hain. Dhakan totay hain. KMC laga kar jati hai, Log toor detay hai (Logic : Hawa pass nahin ho gee tu flow nahin ho ga waste)

Raj bhai, with respect, if people steal the covers, do they also hang with the live electric cables?
In every city and town of Pakistan, loose electric cables are a dangerous nuisance. Many people die in the rain due to these cables.
Even if someone steals it , it is still the responsibility of the government to replace them and secure them.

In the west, the local council take care of every loose stone in the pavements, so people do not injured themselves. It is a common practice world over.

ali-raj

Raj bhai, with respect, if people steal the covers, do they also hang with the live electric cables?
In every city and town of Pakistan, loose electric cables are a dangerous nuisance. Many people die in the rain due to these cables.
Even if someone steals it , it is still the responsibility of the government to replace them and secure them.

In the west, the local council take care of every loose stone in the pavements, so people do not injured themselves. It is a common practice world over.

I don't know about proper housing societies, but area with lots of apartment complex, people don't give a damn what local council is doing. we simply do everything in short cut (I am including my self in the list as well). you are talking about hanging wires on poles. bhai, idhar tu Electric Meters ki wiring bhi khuli pari hoti hai. Gas leakage ho rahee hoti hai.

Hum wo qaum hai , jo agar gas kaam aye, tu Meter ko Hammer kartey hai (choke khatam karney ke liye).

I agree civic depts are the culprits, but people are more worst then them.

Anyway. I don't like KESC, but i won't blame them , if someone dies touching a naked Electric wire, during rain & thunder. Because, same people curse them, stone them when KESC shuts down the Electric in Rainy days, and Same people, put naked wires of Kunda on Poles as well , for easy Lighting of shops & flats.

crankthskunk

I don't know about proper housing societies, but area with lots of apartment complex, people don't give a damn what local council is doing. we simply do everything in short cut (I am including my self in the list as well). you are talking about hanging wires on poles. bhai, idhar tu Electric Meters ki wiring bhi khuli pari hoti hai. Gas leakage ho rahee hoti hai.

Hum wo qaum hai , jo agar gas kaam aye, tu Meter ko Hammer kartey hai (choke khatam karney ke liye).

I agree civic depts are the culprits, but people are more worst then them.

Anyway. I don't like KESC, but i won't blame them , if someone dies touching a naked Electric wire, during rain & thunder. Because, same people curse them, stone them when KESC shuts down the Electric in Rainy days, and Same people, put naked wires of Kunda on Poles as well , for easy Lighting of shops & flats.

Circular reasoning. How do the westerners become civilsed? Through education and rule of law. Whose responsibility it is? Governments.
If you install meters in places and in conditions that people could easily reach them and they can become a health and life risk, then those who are responsible for the planning are involved. At the end of the day, it is always the government's responsibility.
If people doing illegal things, whose responsibility it is to prosecute them?

ali-raj

Circular reasoning. How do the westerners become civilsed? Through education and rule of law. Whose responsibility it is? Governments.
If you install meters in places and in conditions that people could easily reach them and they can become a health and life risk, then those who are responsible for the planning are involved. At the end of the day, it is always the government's responsibility.
If people doing illegal things, whose responsibility it is to prosecute them?

crank bhai. eik tu jo log Pakistan sey bahir chaley jatey, puray alien ho jatey hain. bhai, Paksitan is way behind any civilized society. we are modern, but not civilized. by the way, These things happens in civilized countries as well, where Law is supreme.

Ab main ap ko ankhon dekha haal bataa hoon.

An Electric line was installed under the road for adjoining buildings. After few days, without any permission, building management dug a hole in the ground for water well , destroyed the carpet , as well the electric line. The water went into the line, short circuted it , which resulted in building fire (no major damgae, thx to God). After that, a protest was made against KESC , some stones were thrown at uc people (its 3-4 years back story).

These are the common things. we are far away from our Goal of becoming civilized.

Charity & correction starts from home. And we don't want to do it.

Honestly, speaking, you are just arguing with me, because i said that Don't blame Shahbaz (this is what i think). But do understand and check my lots of posts on siasat.pk , I don't blame Pervaiz K , if some simple mishap happens in KPK. I don't blame MQM for everything in Karachi. Shiiit Happens, no one can stop that.

Even the best of the administrator can't be blamed for a negligence of his subordinates. Human error is always there.

Peace.

crankthskunk

crank bhai. eik tu jo log Pakistan sey bahir chaley jatey, puray alien ho jatey hain. bhai, Paksitan is way behind any civilized society. we are modern, but not civilized. by the way, These things happens in civilized countries as well, where Law is supreme.

Ab main ap ko ankhon dekha haal bataa hoon.

An Electric line was installed under the road for adjoining buildings. After few days, without any permission, building management dug a hole in the ground for water well , destroyed the carpet , as well the electric line. The water went into the line, short circuted it , which resulted in building fire (no major damgae, thx to God). After that, a protest was made against KESC , some stones were thrown at uc people (its 3-4 years back story).

These are the common things. we are far away from our Goal of becoming civilized.

Charity & correction starts from home. And we don't want to do it.

Honestly, speaking, you are just arguing with me, because i said that Don't blame Shahbaz (this is what i think). But do understand and check my lots of posts on siasat.pk , I don't blame Pervaiz K , if some simple mishap happens in KPK. I don't blame MQM for everything in Karachi. Shiiit Happens, no one can stop that.

Even the best of the administrator can't be blamed for a negligence of his subordinates. Human error is always there.

Peace.

Don't worry, I am not arguing with you. In the UK the utilities companies are completely private, no government interference. We have independent regulators, not like PEMRA and co. The regulators have powers they control the utilities companies. We have competition with in each industry. You can select the suppliers any which way you deem good. Swap suppliers when you like. The way they have done it, they have separated the supply network, i.e. the pipelines, the cabling etc, from the supply companies. The network is owned by separate companies and supply is from independent companies. So living in the same house you have choice to over 10+ suppliers for your electricity, Gas, Telephone, Internet access etc.

But none of them can just come and dig up the roads. They take permissions. The local authorities check their work when they are done, i.e. if they have left the roads, pavements in safe conditions after finishing their work. If they don't finish work on time and in satisfactory conditions they are fined heavily. Before there were no penalties for late completion of work but due to inconvenience to the public penalties were introduced for delays.

That's how you manage country not like Shahbaz that he takes notice of every mishap and then nothing happens. This is just BS.
So, I am not getting personal with you, I am just totally pissed from our political masters, they have made Pakistani people's life a misery.

ali-raj

Don't worry, I am not arguing with you. In the UK the utilities companies are completely private, no government interference. We have independent regulators, not like PEMRA and co. The regulators have powers they control the utilities companies. We have competition with in each industry. You can select the suppliers any which way you deem good. Swap suppliers when you like. The way they have done it, they have separated the supply network, i.e. the pipelines, the cabling etc, from the supply companies. The network is owned by separate companies and supply is from independent companies. So living in the same house you have choice to over 10+ suppliers for your electricity, Gas, Telephone, Internet access etc.

But none of them can just come and dig up the roads. They take permissions. The local authorities check their work when they are done, i.e. if they have left the roads, pavements in safe conditions after finishing their work. If they don't finish work on time and in satisfactory conditions they are fined heavily. Before there were no penalties for late completion of work but due to inconvenience to the public penalties were introduced for delays.

That's how you manage country not like Shahbaz that he takes notice of every mishap and then nothing happens. This is just BS.
So, I am not getting personal with you, I am just totally pissed from our political masters, they have made Pakistani people's life a misery.

and my point is, that people are equally worst like CM/PM. they long for change, but don't want to change themselves.

crankthskunk

and my point is, that people are equally worst like CM/PM. they long for change, but don't want to change themselves.
You are only partially right. The bad habits of people are because of non-governance.
I give you an example. Here we have something call drop kerb. Where you lower the footpath in front of your property enabling you to drive your car to your front garden for off street parking. The local authority does it, you cannot touch anything outside your property, it is a criminal offence. i have just paid 150 for the survey and now have to pay 1800+ to drop the kerb. There are only few slabs to be removed and few stones of lower height to be placed instead. But I cannot do it, the local authority does.

In comparison, go to even the wealthiest part of Pakistan, people have taken the public footpath in to their property. They have front gardens fenced up where the public footpath should be. They build huge concrete driveways on public land and there is nobody to stop them. Whose job it is?
Believe me if I try to do the driveway work myself I would be prosecuted in a jiffy. The governments apply the law, people have to follow it. But when the law enforcers are law breakers than why the people would follow the law? This is catch 22. You may be right in your summing up. No doubt people do horrible things in Pakistan, but it is because there is no observance of Law in Pakistan.

ali-raj

You are only partially right. The bad habits of people are because of non-governance.
I give you an example. Here we have something call drop kerb. Where you lower the footpath in front of your property enabling you to drive your car to your front garden for off street parking. The local authority does it, you cannot touch anything outside your property, it is a criminal offence. i have just paid 150 for the survey and now have to pay 1800+ to drop the kerb. There are only few slabs to be removed and few stones of lower height to be placed instead. But I cannot do it, the local authority does.

In comparison, go to even the wealthiest part of Pakistan, people have taken the public footpath in to their property. They have front gardens fenced up where the public footpath should be. They build huge concrete driveways on public land and there is nobody to stop them. Whose job it is?
Believe me if I try to do the driveway work myself I would be prosecuted in a jiffy. The governments apply the law, people have to follow it. But when the law enforcers are law breakers than why the people would follow the law? This is catch 22. You may be right in your summing up. No doubt people do horrible things in Pakistan, but it is because there is no observance of Law in Pakistan.

Ohho. bhai jaan. Govt hum logon mein sey hai.

Keekar key poday mein Saib nahin lagta :)

Imran Khan ney itni mehnat ki hai, Qaum ko jagaya hai. sahi rasta dekhaya hai, dekha raha hai. dekhata rahey ga.

Borhay Change nahin chahtey, Middle age Rozgar mein phansey hain, aur 2 numberi kar rahey hain, zindagi guzarney ke liey. aur youngester Rebel without cause hai, or YOLOING kar rahey hain. in 3 ka mixture, Imran ki mehnat par panni pher raha hai.

Zarorat Qaum ki tarbiyat ki hai. Takey eik tu nasal nikley jo sahi ko sahi samjh kar amal karey, na key apney faiday mein tabahi phelai.