9 INDIANS IN FORBES LIST OF TOP 100 RICHEST OF WORLD

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
[quote="Pakistani Lion":25sn9wg1][quote="Whats Up Doc":25sn9wg1][quote="Pakistani Lion":25sn9wg1]??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????
?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????
??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???
?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????

Iqbal told us about Yahood-o-Hanood-o-Farang (Jews, Hindus and 'West') a long time ago - this is a very obvious list, not sure what you lot are proud about!!! Hope you are not extremely delusional as to think that Hindus/Indians are there because they deserve it....

I will accept your argument that Jews, Hindus and West we are all delusional and non of us deserve to be their. And this list is created by them any way so who cares.[/quote:25sn9wg1]

Doc please don't change my wording, I never called Jews and West delusional, they know exactly what they are doing, if you read carefully before replying you'd find that I said you (Indians) are delusional, c'mon be fair and honest you can't possibly think that if a small proportion of the 'wealth' has been thrown to India that India had anything to do with it - India got it because they wanted you to have it - its all part of the 'new world order'[/quote:25sn9wg1]

You quoted Iqbal and if you go by that Jews, Indians/Hindus and west are in the same category. Personally I don't care who is in this list, unless its me. you and me we work and support ourselves and our families at this point this is the best list.[/quote:25sn9wg1]

What makes you think that I'm not in the list??? [hilar]

Whats Up Doc said:
Pakistani Lion said:
Whats Up Doc said:
Pakistani Lion said:
??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????
?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????
??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???
?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????

NO DOUGHT INDIANS ARE IN TOP FOR EXAMPLE THE WORLDS DESGUSTING OPEN AIR TOILET IS INDIA MORE THEN 650 MILLION PEOPLE DONT HAVE TOILET IN THERE HOMES BUT ON THE ROADS + STREETS BECOME TOILET+WOMANS USE TO HAVE OPEN AIR BATH IN ALL SEASONS MENTION IT AS WELL BADBOY I HOPE U DONT BLAME PAKISTAN FO IT INDIA WALOON KA MOUNH OR MASOOR KI DALL [funnny] [hilar] PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

THE WORLDS BIGEST OPEN AIR TOILET IS INIDA MORE 650 MILLION INDIANS USE OPEN AIR TOILET ODS AND STREETS AND WOMANS AND GIRL ARE USE TO HAVE OPEN AIR BATH BYE A FREANCE JOURNALIST SO DONR BLAME PAKISTANIES FOR IT THINK MY DEAR INDIAN WHERE THE THINGD AARE WRONG PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
I will accept your argument that Jews, Hindus and West we are all delusional and non of us deserve to be their. And this list is created by them any way so who cares.

What makes you think that I'm not in the list??? [hilar][/quote]
Its a educated guess or a Rabit's intuition one of them is always correct

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
desicad said:
ramses2x1 said:
Guys! over the last many years i have read a lot about India and the extraordinary development .. please read the following article and u get the answers .. thats all i have to say

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/f ... 181024.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People and countries are super not because they brag more than others or they have more money .. its the high moral values that makes them super and unfortunately India stands nowhere on the moral podium
There was not a word about the morality in the article you posted. It's about the facilities, infrastructure, etc and everybody in the world is aware about the urgent need to invest in proper infrastructure in India to grow at the current rate.

I always knew Indians like to compare theri cuntry to Pakistan. It makes them look reeeeeeeeeeeeal big. Like if we Pakistanis start comparing ourselves to Bhutan, Burma, Afghnistan, Mongolia and numerous countries in Africa and S. America we have an ego to match, But we don't. If you indians read the aarticle it will makes feel real small.
Now lets see is Indian Aachar better than our Ahmed Aachar, cause certainly they (I mean you indians) don't have product that are sold in our local BestBuy or Walmart. Indians look puny when compared to China hence the comparions ot Pakistan Day in Day Out. Its called feel good comparison