50 Minutes - 23rd July 2010 - Pakistani Police Encouter Reality

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rana Sanaullah Law Minister Punjab, Aftab Bajwa Advocate, Naseem Qureshi Journalist, Zulfiqar Cheema DIG Gujranwala and Ahmed Fraz Crime Reporter Geo Tv in fresh episode of 50 Minute in Geo Tv and talk with Abdul Rauf.

[FLV]http://asianmaza.com/Jul2010/50Minute23July2010.flv[/FLV]

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In USArmy called this tpye of action A friendly fire.

In pakistan we called Pakistani Police Encouter attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
In USArmy called this tpye of action A friendly fire.

In pakistan we called Pakistani Police Encouter attack.

You got it wrong Pea Brain....Friendly fire is hitting one of your own millitary personel...Police encounter is not one police hitting another police it is police killing civilians...Grow up maggot

leboheme

Citizen
I think all of our politicians are masters of "misdirection".....its like a magic trick that I let you look at my right hand while my left hand is actually doing the trick.
In this particular episode of 50 minutes...Rana Sanaullah most effectively diverted everybody's attention from a very important and serious topic to a crazy
all out quarrel between the participants by saying that they were (PML-N) the ones that restored the judiciary.

Why is is so easy for these politicians to do this to us.....are we all stupid or are we not interested in what is happening in our country.

Coming back to the issue:

1) The judiciary that was liberated was the Supreme court.....our lower courts are still very corrupt and inept.
2) The DIG who was alos one the participants admitted and in fact gave a convoluted logic that extra judicial killing is justifiable, and he mentioned that it happens in all "muhazzib" societies.
I would say that this DIG is an idiot, though an honest one, as he at least agreed that police does do extra judicial killings. My question to this very ill-informed police officer is that why do we have
courts for and if the courts are not working well then what should be the solution...try to improve the judicial system...or just give lisence to kill to corrupt police officers.

Here is main point: if we as a society give our corrupt police the right to kill when they feel that a certain person needs to die because he might get away if he is presented in the court then
what is there to stop them from killink for profit, revenge, and even pleasure. "Muhazzib" societies are "muhazzib" because they have laws and those laws are equal for all and applied to all and no body is killed
without a fair chance or a trial.

My fellow Pakistanis, we need to wake up all to all of these atrocities and set our country right.....this will have to be a national effort not lead by these "bad migicuians" that call thenselves our leaders.