5 Miraculous verses of Holy Quran and a very powerful prayer

وہ بات جس کا قرآن و حدیث میں ذکر نہ ھو اس پر کیسے عمل و یقین کریں۔ اپنے علماء کے حوالے سے روحانی عمال کو اسلام کا حصہ نہ بنائئں۔

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سب سے بہتر طریقہ ہے کے الله کو اپنی زبان میں پکارا جاۓ- جو کے شہ رگ سے زیادہ قریب ہے - جو ہر زبان سمجھتا ہے-
الله سے اپنی حاجت یا ضرورت یا مشکل کہنے کے لئے عربی میں کچھ یاد یا رٹنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے -

یہ صرف میری سوچ ہے، ہو سکتا ہے ک میں غلط ہوں-
وسلام

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
وہ بات جس کا قرآن و حدیث میں ذکر نہ ھو اس پر کیسے عمل و یقین کریں۔ اپنے علماء کے حوالے سے روحانی عمال کو اسلام کا حصہ نہ بنائئں۔

Aap aaj se chaawal (rice) khana aur bhains (buffalo) ka gosht khana bund kar dain kiyunke Quran aur Hadith main inn ka zikr nahi hay.......aqalmand ko ishara kafi hay....

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
سب سے بہتر طریقہ ہے کے الله کو اپنی زبان میں پکارا جاۓ- جو کے شہ رگ سے زیادہ قریب ہے - جو ہر زبان سمجھتا ہے-
الله سے اپنی حاجت یا ضرورت یا مشکل کہنے کے لئے عربی میں کچھ یاد یا رٹنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے -

یہ صرف میری سوچ ہے، ہو سکتا ہے ک میں غلط ہوں-
وسلام

Siddiqi sb aap apney naam ka urdu tarjuma karwa lain kiyun ke yeh arabic main hay. Phir tau aap namaz bhi urdu main parhain gay. lekin jab Allah Mian aap ko aulad day tau kia us ke kaan main azaan bhi urdu main dayn gay........?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aap aaj se chaawal (rice) khana aur bhains (buffalo) ka gosht khana bund kar dain kiyunke Quran aur Hadith main inn ka zikr nahi hay.......aqalmand ko ishara kafi hay....

وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَلْ لِلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ

[SIZE=-1]Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder,
or the dead to speak, (this Qur'an would have done so). Nay, but Allah's is the whole command
. ............."(13:13)

If you have time, please do send that author the above verse and also read yourself.
Now if you wish to know where or where-in-between "rice and Baffalo" comes, then
read the words "Halalan and Tayyabaan". So if you cannot understand what does
this mean, then get some basic book to get translation.

[/SIZE]

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no doubt that reading Quraan is beneficial (Barkat).

Instructions of anybody in dreams, regarding religion is not "Hujat" (حجت) in Islam.

Muslim must follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeth when it comes to religion.

Please do not mix daily worldly affairs with religion

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Siddiqi sb aap apney naam ka urdu tarjuma karwa lain kiyun ke yeh arabic main hay. Phir tau aap namaz bhi urdu main parhain gay. lekin jab Allah Mian aap ko aulad day tau kia us ke kaan main azaan bhi urdu main dayn gay........?
بھائی میرے بھی میں نے تو پہلے ہی کہا تھا کہ یہ میری سوچ ہے ، لیکن آپ کہ جواب سے لگا کہ آپ سمجھ تو گۓ ہیں پر سمجھنا نہیں چاہ رہے :)
مجھ سے اس سے بہتر وضاحت ہو نہیں سکتی ، اسلئے قرآن کی یہ آیت حاضر ہے، اس میں عربی کی کوئی شرط نہیں ہے

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. Quran 2:186

Pakistani1947

بھائی میرے بھی میں نے تو پہلے ہی کہا تھا کہ یہ میری سوچ ہے ، لیکن آپ کہ جواب سے لگا کہ آپ سمجھ تو گۓ ہیں پر سمجھنا نہیں چاہ رہے :)
مجھ سے اس سے بہتر وضاحت ہو نہیں سکتی ، اسلئے قرآن کی یہ آیت حاضر ہے، اس میں عربی کی کوئی شرط نہیں ہے

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. Quran 2:186

Dear USiddiqi, Jizakallah brother for sharing the relevant verse of Qur'aan. May Allah give hidayat to my Muslim brothers (Aameen)

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 186: When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (Quran 2:186)
اور جب آپ سےمیرے بندے میرے متعلق سوال کریں تو میں نزدیک ہوں دعاا کرنے والے کی دعا قبول کرتا ہوں جب وہ مجھے پکارتا ہے پھر چاہیئے کہ میرا حکم مانیں اور مجھ پر ایمان لائیں تاکہ وہ ہدایت پائیں

Last edited by a moderator:

Mughal1

The problem is the understanding of concept of islam as regard rivalry.

Islam is a constitution for mankind. This tells us that all human being are equal before the law of Allah. This is why the concept of brotherhood or family. In this constitution there is no rivalry or animosity and no barriers.

Now take the worldly constitutions and you will see that they are based on inequality and rivalry and animosity and barriers.

This puts us in an awkward position ie between the two opposing world orders. If we go one way then we have to leave the other. If we serve man instead of Allah then it is a kind of shirk which is clearly forbidden because we are not supposed to follow other than the divine constitution.

Thus shirk fizzaat, shirk fissifat and shirk fil amal are all forbidden in islam.

As for the aqeedah of given siffaat, it too is misleading because Allah does not say that he has given anyone any siffaat that we ourselves assume for anyone.

For example, the prophet is said to be SHAHID=witness=hazir nazir. The limitation is as a human being because that is what the prophet is. A human being is a human being and not a supernatural being therefore it is silly to attribute supernatural qualities like that of God to a human being.

When Allah says, the prophet is raufurraheem= he means in capacity of a human being.

Many times our molvies try to tell us, look at hindus, jews, christians etc etc how they attribute certain powers to their religious figure heads so if we do not show them that our religious leader was much greater than theirs then people will leave islam and turn to other religions.

This is very silly because all sensible people look for sense in things not false reputations. It is really sensible people that matter not baby minded. Islam needs people who are sincere and thoughtful not people with make beliefs.

We should not attribute things to our prophet that we cannot justify before Allah and before sensible people among mankind. This in my view will be a great disservice to islam and humanity and to ourselves as well.

I hope this helps make things a bit clear.