2nd OCTOBER- INDIA CELEBRATES GANDHIs BIRTH- HOW ABOUT PAKISTAN OR HE DOESNT MATTER AT ALL....YOUR V

gZionist

Banned
I am an indian...with relatives in both india and pakistan...so gandhi and jinnah .or can say..india and pak are equally close...

The other person created a country for Islamist. Following a particular religion turns humane into zombie. I was tracing twitter & was surprised to find many Indian #Islamist running all Pro palestine, Anti Israel trends.

I wish, India deport their hardliners muslims to pure Islamic countries.

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)
Please get your words straight ,
disliking ghandhi means disliking an individual not everything , he may be indian leader but a failed politician who's sole purpose was to keep india undivided and keep under hindu rule while Jinnah was more smart and intelligent and he got what nation wanted him to get

he was a great leader ,human being

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
India Clean Up ....

بھارت میں صفائی مہم شروع، مودی نے بھی جھاڑو لگایا

2dirjf4.png

1zxphe0.png

2lu2vxs.png

m2gr4.png

2w65fft.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/regional/2014/10/141002_india_cleaning_campaign_tk

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: India Clean Up ....

iss phool walay "Jhaarru" say hum Nawaz Shareef ko "More" bana saktay hain.......tareeqa to aap logoon nay suna he ho gha ;)

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: India Clean Up ....

نواز، زرداری ،ڈیزل اور اعتزاز جیسا گند عوامی جھاڑو بیمہ جھرلو بہت جلد صاف ہو گا

laaltopi

Banned
OMG..!!! can't believe what you just said. Smart and intelligent Jinnah created Pakistan.?????India is under Hindu rule? Gandhi was filed politician.? where did you study all these? In pakistan? Please use Google more often and effectively and efficiently! Please don't make a fool of yourself.
God bless you and your county:)

​bangladesh is crying loudly about smartness of jinnah. they cleaned themselves at first opportunity.