2013 Elections were more transparent as compared to previous Elections :- Secy. ECP

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: انتخابات میں 100 فیصد شفافیت ممکن نہیں

jitni bhi ragging hoi hai us ko to expose kero or sazain do. Muftkhuri lagai hoi hai tum logo nai.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That's correct and we know that, But at least make a system to punish those who doesn't comply to rules, Such that people not using magnetic ink, Casting multiple votes, stamping ballet papers, Throwing ballet papers to dump etc..

95% kar do, 90% kar do, 80% kar do, Magar yaha toh 40% hi shafafiyat lagti hai.:(

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اس الیکشن کمیشن کے ہوتے تو بلکل شفافیت نہیں ہو سکتی

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہاہاہا ٹھیک ہی تو کہہ رہا ہے بابا جی . سو فیصد نہیں ہو سکتی ، صرف دس فیصد شفاف ہوسکتی

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

then closed the whole department

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Salary 100% lenaa mumkin he ? ECP sell-outs and their weird arguments. Phir ghareeb k liye 100% bill dena kese mumkin hosakta he ?

Naj-khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

تو عوام کا پیسا کیوں کھا رہے ہو حرام خوروں. بند کرو یہ کام کے نام پر پیسا بٹورنا اور دفع ہو جاؤ. جس کام کے پیسے لیتے ہو وہ نہیں کر سکتے تو کیا اپنی سیٹ پر بیٹھ کر نواز شریف کے دلال بنے ہوۓ ہو

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itny confident hain tu Audit kerty mout perti hai

Dude they are technically correct. Last time 95% rigging hui thi or iss dafa 94.9% ;) they are better than previous elections and they improved the system by 0.1 %. Let the democracy evolve, hopefully it will evolve to 100% fair election in 4995 years. Ye Jamhooriat ka hussan hai ;)

sheraz9212

Citizen

Lakin 100 Dhandhli to possible hai na ? :P

SK_LHR

Councller (250+ posts)

Don't know how many of you have contested elections. An uncle of mine had contested an election from JI and believe me his supporters n staff tried all possible means of rigging they could get away with. I don't recall any fair n free elections or referendums. I think our genes have something to do with this. We are used to so many frauds that it has become our second habit.

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
When they don't have Form 14 for this election, how can ECP compare it to previous elections and come to the conclusion that this one was relatively better? And if they have all the results in its totality then make the material public and let the public compare it for themselves.