135 people convert to Islam after Yusuf Estes lecture, thanks to Bush, I am a Muslim

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world. The population of Muslims is currently between 1.3 to 1.8 billion. It has been predicted that the number of Muslims in America will increase until they are the major population by 2020. Over 20,000 Christians convert yearly to Islam.

Knowing this, many opponents of Islam attempt to sabotage and distort the image of Islam to create misconceptions and false beliefs about the religion. Watch as Yusuf Estes, a former Christian pastor, gives a speech about the teachings of Islam. After the completion of the lecture, 135 individuals became Muslim, none of which were already following Islam.

Why Britney Spears convert Islam? SEE THE VIDEO TO KNOw:

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Liars

As a muslim sometimes i feel really offended by people who don't know or try to add things because it looks good. What 20,000 christains convert to Islam where is the source.

This is how the break down is
Did you know only in Africa six million people convert to Roman Catholicism? Mostly poor muslims who want to feed their children

South America highest number of conversion are the Episcopalians

North America its Atheist fastest growing denomination

Europe its ISLAM fastest growing religion but even faster are atheist

Please get your fact right just don't type things in just because it comes out of your heart

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As a muslim sometimes i feel really offended by people who don't know or try to add things because it looks good. What 20,000 christains convert to Islam where is the source.

Did you know only in Africa six million people convert to Roman Catholicism? Mostly poor muslims who want to feed their children

Please get your fact right just don't type things in just because it comes out of your heart

What comes out our hearts is what is worth writing, others are just rubbish

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
May Allah SWT fill the north part of the world with muslim too.

Israel is trying to capture the muslim areas and muslims r capturing new world by conversion.

This is the policy of Allah Tallah.

Anyway Yousaf Estes is doing great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
junoon123: i think athiesm is not a religion if im not wrong.

gazzooo: u r so funny....... LOL

badboy: yeah in depression ppl even go nuts and pray mice and monkeys...

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Did you know only in Africa six million people convert to Roman Catholicism?
Mostly poor muslims who want to feed their children

@Junoon123,
plz get your fact right too just don't type things if your knowledge is not base on proper research.
u can check my reply on this link regarding conversion of six million people in Africa:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...M/page2&highlight=Ahmed+Katani+Maher+Abdallah

Last edited:

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
i would say it will be good to make the current muslims better living in so called muslim countries rather than going to other countries.thr great examples would be the leaders.(the sharrers and zard-aaries,ashiq awan and sharmeela farooqi and most important THe Fazlurahman and dasties)