1 Niazi surrendered b4 Indians other Niazi wants...

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
1 Niazi surrendered b4 Indians other Niazi wants us 2 surrender b4 terrorists.
1 HINDU ASKS A PAKISTANI. YAAR JAIRA ALLAH DI RAH WICH MAR JAEY ONU KI KEHNDAY HAY? OH JEE ONU "SHAHEED" KEHNDAY HAY. TE JAIRA ZINDA WAPIS LOT AAEY? ONU ASI "GHAZI" KEHNDAY HAY. TE JAIRA HUTHYAAR SUT DAY YA NUS JAEY? ONU ASI "NIAZI" KEHNDAY HAY..

IN REFFERENCE TO IMRAN KHAN NIAZI INTERVIEW WITH MUBASHIR LUCMAN.

JEE O LUCMANA JEE KHUSH KAR DITA OEY... NIAZI DA SUCH WEKHA K...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozXmwX-F0U4&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7nTU2AfJ4[/video]

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
What kind of Rubbish & Ridiculous post is this. It makes no sense blaming a certain tribe cast for Pakistan Army's surrender in 1971. You are a real retard to think that 70,000 soldiers surrendered because of AK Niazi. Pure Bullshit!

Tuun joo wee hai ga , ya te tuun MQM da chela wain ya Pakistan da dushman wein... Sharam ani chai dee aye teyinoon.... Ja ke kissi nehr che ja ka ghootay kha k dub....

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bazaar say agar milti tho mein udhaar lay kar bhi app kay leyey thori si khareed layta. Ebay phar bhi try ki magar aqal koi nahi bhejta. Chalo koi nai, Allah app ko apni khazanno mein sai thori dai,Amen.
I had oftenly argued when someone would go against Khan's ideologies. But, soon I realised that it is not upto the intellectual level of every person to understand Khan's political wisdom. He is a great leader and only somehow great minds understand him. App kay leyey dua karni thi warna app kay post ka bhi reply na kartha.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran is the honest, committed and reliable person and the nation need it. What about the Altaf, who openly said in India the creation of Pakistan was a mistake.
The followers of MQM / Altaf should be ashamed that they are enjoying a privilged life here as compared to their counterpart in India. They got more facilities in every field in pakistan and occupied most of the service sector and indutry on the cost of the rest of the nation, but still they compaints for not treated well. They always supported the dicatators and worked against the wishes of the pakistanis nations and poor peoples.
they always speak lies and lies whatever party face they own.
poor peoples of pakistan now recognise their mentality and they are not going to success their their criminal objectives to exploit and make fool to the nation.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
The post is retarded and he doesn't know shit about 1971 war, general niazi was a 'TIGER' he was used to show pakistani people that our best general failed, our corrupt politicians used this brave soilders name. 9 years ago I was on my way from sialkot to lahore via train I met two retired soilders who were prisoners of war in 1971, I asked them the same question about general Niazi they had tears in their eyes and told me bit and pieces of what actually happened on the ground and what kind of soilder was Niazi, quoting them 'they don't think anyone would be as brave as niazi in future and at present in Pakistan ' he had no food, ammunition, equipment and support from headquaters, he had two choices either let indians slaughter 70,000 men or give up to save them. In other words it was pre planned and our corrupt politicians used him as a bait. May be this retard should read some books ( 'From the claws of tiger' ...)about 1971 war. Indian generals feared niazi but it wasn't sword era that they could have fought without stuff mentioned above

I have met few niazi chaps they are brave people and this coward should stop posting such sick posts and honour our brave soilders who served the country and fought for our nation.

motasimmasood

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sher Lagian oy .....
and same goes for this Musharraf ka chamcha!!!
why dont we just mass execute all the Niazi's in Pakistan? or anyware else in the world because of Gen Niazi? or atleast we can put a ban on them from joining army or civil services, also lets ban them from contesting for elections. OOOO, one more thing, Bhutto's political mistakes also played its part in separation of east Pakistan, lets kill all the sindhi's too... and we're doing mass murder of pakhtoons anyways. PICHE RE GAI TERE VARGE SHER PUNJABI!!! BALLE BALLE..

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
Imran is the honest, committed and reliable person and the nation need it. What about the Altaf, who openly said in India the creation of Pakistan was a mistake.
The followers of MQM / Altaf should be ashamed that they are enjoying a privilged life here as compared to their counterpart in India. They got more facilities in every field in pakistan and occupied most of the service sector and indutry on the cost of the rest of the nation, but still they compaints for not treated well. They always supported the dicatators and worked against the wishes of the pakistanis nations and poor peoples.
they always speak lies and lies whatever party face they own.
poor peoples of pakistan now recognise their mentality and they are not going to success their their criminal objectives to exploit and make fool to the nation.
Re: 1 Niazi surrendered b4 Indians other Niazi wants...
by motasimmasood on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 am

Sher Lagian oy .....
and same goes for this Musharraf ka chamcha!!!
why dont we just mass execute all the Niazi's in Pakistan? or anyware else in the world because of Gen Niazi? or atleast we can put a ban on them from joining army or civil services, also lets ban them from contesting for elections. OOOO, one more thing, Bhutto's political mistakes also played its part in separation of east Pakistan, lets kill all the sindhi's too... and we're doing mass murder of pakhtoons anyways. PICHE RE GAI TERE VARGE SHER PUNJABI!!! BALLE BALLE..motasimmasood

Private message

BARI GAL HAYGI PAI INAY IMRAN DAY TUTTOO K IK GAL NAHI BARDASHT HUI TUADAY KOLU. TUADAY JAY ANYA NAY KADI ONU WEKHYA WI HAY? MAY PINDI WICH IS IMRAN KHAN DI SUNNI CHOWK VICH JALOOS ARRANGE KARAN WALA TE BANDAY LIYAN WALA BANDA HAYGA (1997), MAY US NU US WELAY DA JAANDA HA JIS WELAY TUSI FEEDER DA DUDH PINDAY SO, MENU SIRF IK IKHTALAF HAYGA K OH BANDA PAK DUSHMANA DAY NAAL RALYA HOYA HAY BAKI REH GAYA ALTAF HUSSEIN MQM DA TE AJ TUK KADI KARACHI JAAN DA MERA ITFAQ NAHI HOYA, PAR JAY AJ OH PAKISTAN DUSHMANA DI SIDE LENDA HAY TE US TE WI LAANAT HAYGI PLUS UNA TE VI JEREY GENERAL NIAZI KAATILE MASHRIQI PAKISTAN NU HERO KEHNDAY HAY.
JEE OEY LUQMANA SHER LAGYA HAY!!!

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think this guy has been seriously fucked up by Niazis that's why he has so much hatred if he has the balls he should say this in front of them, they take a lot of pride in themselves9thye have past,present and history) and specially this guy who clearly has a pea sized brain and seems like a 'Kame'. They are serving army in huge number and have produced some quality brave soilders and generals, army knows the past they are not fools to employ them again.

He's an illiterate idiot with little knowledge of past posting non sense and defending it, he's questing patriotism of millions of brave pakistanis when he has forgotten his sad past, go educate yourself, I feel pitty for retards like you.
Pakistan as a nation is facing such difficult time and he's instigating hatred and ethinic division.

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
I think this guy has been seriously fucked up by Niazis that's why he has so much hatred if he has the balls he should say this in front of them, they take a lot of pride in themselves9thye have past,present and history) and specially this guy who clearly has a pea sized brain and seems like a 'Kame'. They are serving army in huge number and have produced some quality brave soilders and generals, army knows the past they are not fools to employ them again.

He's an illiterate idiot with little knowledge of past posting non sense and defending it, he's questing patriotism of millions of brave pakistanis when he has forgotten his sad past, go educate yourself, I feel pitty for retards like you.
Pakistan as a nation is facing such difficult time and he's instigating hatred and ethinic division.
INI AG KYU LAGDI PAI HAY TENU, LAGDA HAY K TU NIAZIA DA KAANA HAY YA PHIR AAPI NIAZI HAY. I GOT SMALL SIZED BRAIN MAY BE, BUT I HAVE HUGE BALLS, THE JOKE I POSTED I SAID IT INFRONT OF A NIAZI, WHEN HE WAS BULL SHITTING ABOUT PUNJABIIS. BTW I DONT KNOW ABOUT UR CAST BUT I M A SYED PEERZADA, MERAY AGAY TU TE TERA PYO DONO HI KAMI HAYGAY SAMJHYA HAY YADI NAYA. TE KAMIA DI ZANANIA TE SARYA DI ZANANIA HONDI HAY. ALSO NIAZIIS CONSIDER THEMSELVES PATHANS BUT THEY R NOTHING BUT DUM DUM PATHANS, ASK A PATHAN WHAT IS A DUM DUM PATHAN.
JOINING MILITARY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBE, IN BRITISH TIME THEY USED TO HIRE A 5 FEET 5 INCH RAJPOOT OVER A 6 FEET 5 INCHES NIAZI, IT WAS IN WWII THAT THEY STARTED HIRING KAMEE BECAUSE OF DESPERATION. GO ASK SOME1 WHO SERVED IN MILITARY, I KNOW THEM BECAUSE IN PINDI IS FULL OF SOLDIERS.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
This retard and 'Kame' is fucked by Niazis really bad he has been posting non sense with little knowledge of past saying that he knows a lot and know a lot in fact he's an asshole. I know niazis personally he would be seriously fucked if he says this in front of them. British and everyone knows their past and history and you perzaday 'PATA NAHIN KIS HINDU DE DAS HOO, NIAZIAN DEE ZAMNAY KAHOOO PUTA KAR KEE TUHADEEE BUND MARAIN GAY OHH' than you can come back and bitch about them and express your jealousY about their heights, honour and dignity.

In simple GO FUCK YOURSELF AND EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU ILLATERATE IDIOT

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don't even know about their fucking history THEY DON'T CALL THEMSELVES PATHANS YOU IDIOT THEY ARE AND PUSHTOONS KNOW THAT. Most of pushtoons say mianwali belongs to frontier because of Niazis. Afghanistans first martyr against russian invasion was Niazi, a kabul university student who was poisned by russians due to his active role in jihad (gul badin hikmatyar is his student).

Even now in paktia and Qila-e-niazk are niazis stronghold.........so much to write. Point is they have a history and proud past what have you got, HIDUYOON KE DASS DARPOOK MADARCHOOD. I'm WAZIR pathan who highly regard niazis due to their past and history I don't know which kinda of pathans you have been talking to peerzada wdf is your name, keep your perverted views to yourself

Yankee09

Citizen
nation.lost.in.past said:
digitalzygot said:
You don't even know about their fucking history THEY DON'T CALL THEMSELVES PATHANS YOU IDIOT THEY ARE AND PUSHTOONS KNOW THAT. Most of pushtoons say mianwali belongs to frontier because of Niazis. Afghanistans first martyr against russian invasion was Niazi, a kabul university student who was poisned by russians due to his active role in ihad (gul badin hikmatyar is his student).

Even know in paktia and Qila-e-niazk are niazis stronghold.........so much to write. Point is they have a history and proud past what have you got, HIDUYOON KE DASS DARPOOK MADARCHOOD. I'm WAZIR pathan who highly regard niazis due to their past and history I don't know which kinda of pathans you have been talking to peerzada wdf is your name, keep your perverted views to yourself
LOOK U FUKING "KUNI, KHOR KUSS, MOR KUSS" WAZIIR PATHAN I WROTE WHAT I HEARD FROM NIAZIIS, BTW I KNOW ABOUT UR FUKING TRIBE, U GUYS R FUKING NOTHING BUT LOOTERS, U GUYS LOOTED PAKISTAN UNTIL KHAN QAYUM KHAN CARPET BOMBED UR KUNNI TRIBES IN TRIBAL AREAS AND FOR YEARS U WENT BACK IN UR MOTHERS ASSES, I HATE MUSH BCAZ HE DIDNT DO SAME, U GUYS SELL UR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS FOR SOME THOUSAND RUPEES, WHOLE PAKISTANI KNOWS THAT. U GUYS WERE DEFEATED BY RANJEET SINGH, A FUKING SIKH, THIS IS UR FUKING HISTORY
sha jee k hoi gya, why are u cursing whole nation for wrong of one person. I dont like Imran Khan politician but I like Imran Khan as a cricketer or his cancer hospital donations and making.
by the way i like niazi joke i will inform my niazi friend. he is my jiger.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mar gaya shaheed,
Bach gaya ghazi,
Jis ney poster ki G**D mari woh Niazi.

sher o shaiyri is only that easy.

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I firmly believe that Imran Khan Niazi is the only committed, sincere and honest person who is struggling for change and peoples of pakistan will come forward with him.
The next era will be the establishment of a just and pure democratic system and abolish of the existing exploitation system supported by the tranditional politican and their allies I.E. civil and militray beaurcaracy.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I support the following post:

I firmly believe that Imran Khan Niazi is the only committed, sincere and honest person who is struggling for change and peoples of pakistan will come forward with him.
The next era will be the establishment of a just and pure democratic system and abolish of the existing exploitation system supported by the tranditional politican and their allies I.E. civil and militray beaurcaracy.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now the time has came when the dictators Musharraf and his allies in particular MQM / Altaf will be punished for their activities. In this way the nation will go in a direction to establishing a just and fair system in the country.