’ دباؤ کے بغیر اسلام قبول کیا‘، مبینہ مغوی بہنوں نے تحفظ کیلئے عدالت سے رجوع کرلیا

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mazhab ID card se nhi dil ki pasand na pasand se related hey.
Kisi ko nhi rokta Pakistan ka kanoon.

You cannot change your religion on ID. For that you have to appear in front of a judge or judicial magistrate

They ask you Why you leaving Islam. If you say I think Islam is not a true religion or I donot like these things in Islam. They book you under blasphemy law for blaspheming Islam

Khan125

Lagta hai madrassy mein app se Sab ziadtiyan Ho choken hain... Isliyh abhi bhi dard Ho raha hai

In Pakistan before 18 a person is a kid or child. This is a case of child grooming nothing else
To your disappointment, i never visited a madrassa.
Its apparent from your hatred that such thing happened to you.

Khan125

You cannot change your religion on ID. For that you have to appear in front of a judge or judicial magistrate

They ask you Why you leaving Islam. If you say I think Islam is not a true religion or I donot like these things in Islam. They book you under blasphemy law for blaspheming Islam
Rubbish.... ja k blasphemy law parh. Us me aisee koi shik nhi.

Liberal 000

I think you should not use that word here. It is a common fear mongering method of Hindu Nationalists. It all comes down to the power dynamics. Muslims in India are less likely to commit this "love jihad" as they are minority there living under Hindu Nationalist regime. Nonetheless, overwhelming majority of citizens in Pakistan are Muslims and if your spidey sense isnt tingling that underage children are marrying grown men right after conversion then you are just weaponizing anti minority bigotry. You would be raising hell if your underage child was getting married right after conversion to any other religion too and to pretend otherwise is dishonesty. There is no other explanation, period.

Humi in Sindh some districts are almost majority Hindu . These Molvies are fighting a war there to convert Hindus by all means even by promoting love Jihad and child grooming

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Love Jihad or child grooming
it is weapinization of religion to do child grooming. ISIS did the same to many underage girls living in Western nations who ran away to marry so called Jihadis. People pretending this isnt child grooming are no better than ISIS apologists who were ok with Muslim girls running away to marry the terrorists.

Liberal 000

Rubbish.... ja k blasphemy law parh. Us me aisee koi shik nhi.

Go read the story of Faisal Binkhalid ... He wanted to become Jew. Nadra refused to change his religion from Islam to Judaism

It took him a long struggle to become Fischel BinKhalid . During his long struggle he was even beaten by goons like you

Khan125

Go read the story of Faisal Binkhalid ... He wanted to become Jew. Nadra refused to change his religion from Islam to Judaism

It took him a long struggle to become Fischel BinKhalid . During his long struggle he was even beaten by goons like you
I don't believe in forceful conversion. Religion is by choice not by force.
Don't fear me i am not like those who probably raped you in madrassa.

latif mk

MPA (400+ posts)
Ye to ab Allah ka domain hey k vo inki umer kam honey ki vaja se inka qabole islam ko accept krta hey k nhi?
Vesey kitna ajeeb scnerio ho ga k bnda kahey k me musalman ho gaya hoon ore khuda kahey k nhi ABI TO UNDER AGE HEY....
Bhai main shadi k bare main keh raha hon i
Ye to ab Allah ka domain hey k vo inki umer kam honey ki vaja se inka qabole islam ko accept krta hey k nhi?
Vesey kitna ajeeb scnerio ho ga k bnda kahey k me musalman ho gaya hoon ore khuda kahey k nhi ABI TO UNDER AGE HEY....
bhai main shadi ki baat kar raha hoon Islam qabool karne ki koi limit tu nahi , itna tu banda khud bhi samajh leta hai.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many Muslim girls as young as 12 years old in poor villages in many Arab countries are sex trafficked by being married off to grown men. You have some Pakistani men here claiming it is OK to marry 12 year old children. It should be no surprise that people are normalizing the child grooming of these children when we do the same to our own children.

Steyn

Imran Khan took a notice of this, can you believe this?

That piece of shit doesn't give a fuck when little kids are orphaned by the government brutally murdering their parents without fear of Allah and starts running away like pussies from fear of public and Imran Khan doesn't give a fuck.

But two girls accept Islam and this piece of shit Imran Khan takes immediate notice?

It's obvious those girls accepted Islam out of their free will and fell in love with two men, look at how happy they are. So what, if they're men, those girls are saved from eternal damnation to hell. They accepted Islam out of their free will.

But atheists and liberals asses are burning. Look at their hypocrisy, it's okay to fuck 12 years old who just got their periods by their age horny teenagers but God forbid, teenagers marry, MARRY someone. The little girls understand how to have sex but they're too little to marry someone?

Disgusting. And what's disgusting is the piece of shit Imran Khan making this a national issue, i didn't see him in the Christchurch victim funeral today? Or does he only hurt when something gives him popularity?

Steyn

What if those teenagers had renounced Islam, how would the reaction be? You know the answer.

But when the girls accept Islam, the girls are immature and their religion change can't be accepted?

Imagine if it was too teenage boys who had done this? Imran Khan wouldn't have bothered and it would've been okay but since it's girls, all hell broke loose.

Let the liberals assess burn, these pieces of shit support women march and all that indecency and empowering women but look at this. Nothing wrong was done. They accepted Islam and then got married. SubhanAllah, both very great things.

May Allah bless their marriage and keep them on the right path.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes that is right because in islamic countries a Muslim is considered part of the Muslim Ummah and if your born into Islam then your part of the Ummah. Abandoning the Ummah is considered Treasonous.

Treason is not allowed in Islamic countries. If a Muslim wants to become an Atheist he can migrate to some other country.

Bear in mind treason is NOT allowed in any nation state either. Even their one has to migrate ?

This is ONLY for Muslims Not Non-muslims. They are free to change to any religion they like in Pakistan.

Athiest are not allowed to change their religion on their ID card from Islam to Atheism

Liberal 000

Yes that is right because in islamic countries a Muslim is considered part of the Muslim Ummah and if your born into Islam then your part of the Ummah. Abandoning the Ummah is considered Treasonous.

Treason is not allowed in Islamic countries. If a Muslim wants to become an Atheist he can migrate to some other country.

Bear in mind treason is NOT allowed in any nation state either. Even their one has to migrate ?

This is ONLY for Muslims Not Non-muslims. They are free to change to any religion they like in Pakistan.

Refusing to be part of an Umma whether it is Muslim Umma or Am Israel.

If one refuses to be part he is non Muslim and a non Muslim can live happily anywhere

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know why you keep on going around in circles? , i suspect you dont have a logical answer that is probably why..But NO society Muslim or otherwise openly allows anyone to declare that they are Traitor.

In any society no one can DECLARE that they are traitor, because they will be reprimanded.

Similarly in Pakistan a Muslim born here cannot do that either. A non-Muslim is free to do that from one religion to another.

But if a muslim born in Pakistan wishes to declare that he is a traitor then he has to leave much like the rest of the world and their are a few examples in every country of that.

PLain and simple!

Refusing to be part of an Umma whether it is Muslim Umma or Am Israel.

If one refuses to be part he is non Muslim and a non Muslim can live happily anywhere

Liberal 000

I dont know why you keep on going around in circles? , i suspect you dont have a logical answer that is probably why..But NO society Muslim or otherwise openly allows anyone to declare that they are Traitor.

In any society no one can DECLARE that they are traitor, because they will be reprimanded.

Similarly in Pakistan a Muslim born here cannot do that either. A non-Muslim is free to do that from one religion to another.

But if a muslim born in Pakistan wishes to declare that he is a traitor then he has to leave much like the rest of the world and their are a few examples in every country of that.

PLain and simple!

You again proved you are a Jahil , stop eating cow meat, It is diseased . I think you have been cursed with " mad cow " by God.

Leave a group Muslim Umma or Jewish Umma is not a crime but treason is a crime.

If someone says I am not a part of you... It is called leaving

If someone says I am part of you and at a same time works against you... It is called treason

Jaldi karo Doctor ko ja ky check kerwao !

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And think eating too many vegetables has given you bloating which is why you are relieving yourself here...lol

Listen man, you maybe part of the jewish ummah BUT here in Pakistan a Muslim Born here is Part of the Muslim Ummah.

This garbage you posted : "Leave a group Muslim Umma or Jewish Umma is not a crime but treason is a crime."

This thought process works in "Secular countries" . do a google search on the Pakistani passport and you can read "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" on the front page, now that would mean even to the most ignorant imbecile that Pakistan is an Islamic country.

And in an Islamic country you can think and dream of whatever you like, but i think you already know that if one goes to declare that they are abandoning Islam then that is treated on par with Treason in Pakistan.

THIS is the Law of the Land whether you like it or not and there is nothing wrong with that much like their is nothing wrong with treason laws in secular countries. In secular societies rebellion to nation state is considered treason and in Islam rebellion to Ummah is considered treason. Plain and simple.

In both the cases the traitor has to change his residence.

You again proved you are a Jahil , stop eating cow meat, It is diseased . I think you have been cursed with " mad cow " by God.

Leave a group Muslim Umma or Jewish Umma is not a crime but treason is a crime.

If someone says I am not a part of you... It is called leaving

If someone says I am part of you and at a same time works against you... It is called treason

Jaldi karo Doctor ko ja ky check kerwao !

Liberal 000

And think eating too many vegetables has given you bloating which is why you are relieving yourself here...lol

Listen man, you maybe part of the jewish ummah BUT here in Pakistan a Muslim Born here is Part of the Muslim Ummah.

This garbage you posted : "Leave a group Muslim Umma or Jewish Umma is not a crime but treason is a crime."

This thought process works in "Secular countries" . do a google search on the Pakistani passport and you can read "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" on the front page, now that would mean even to the most ignorant imbecile that Pakistan is an Islamic country.

And in an Islamic country you can think and dream of whatever you like, but i think you already know that if one goes to declare that they are abandoning Islam then that is treated on par with Treason in Pakistan.

THIS is the Law of the Land whether you like it or not and there is nothing wrong with that much like their is nothing wrong with treason laws in secular countries. In secular societies rebellion to nation state is considered treason and in Islam rebellion to Ummah is considered treason. Plain and simple.

In both the cases the traitor has to change his residence.

Non Muslims in an Islamic state are not the part of Umma but are the resident of the Islamic state.

A person can say goodbye to Umma and can join non Muslim residents of an Islamic state

Pakistan is a Sufi Islamic state not a Shia, Sunni or Wahabi state. Non Muslims in Pakistan does not pay Jizya.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Non Muslims in an Islamic state are not the part of Umma but are the resident of the Islamic state.

A person can say goodbye to Umma and can join non Muslim residents of an Islamic state

Pakistan is a Sufi Islamic state not a Shia, Sunni or Wahabi state. Non Muslims in Pakistan does not pay Jizya.
لبرلز کو غیر مسلم میں صرف اتنی دلچسپی ہے کے غیر مسلم جزیہ دیں نا دیں اپنے پرمٹ کی دارو لبرلز کو دیتے رہیں. غیر مسلم نے دارو پر پابندی کی درخواست بھی کی لیکن لبرلز نے مسترد کر دی

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
see that is the problem. You are a confused 1diot who doesnt know the ideology of Pakistan, Quaid e Azam or Allama Iqbal.

Non Muslims are under the protection of the Ummah.

Jizya : again you havent the slightest clue of when this is applied, you probably heard it on an anti-islamic hate site and you are simply regurgitating it here.

Jizya is only applied on non-muslims who dont enlist in the army when a Muslim army wins a battle and takes enemy territory.

Pakistan has no such issues as non-muslims signed up with Pakistan from its inception. They were not TAKEN OVER like in earlier times when the population was hostile. Hence jizya is irrelevant. Only an ignorant moron of the highest class can come up with such low-class garbage.

Dont try to hide behind sufi or wahabbi or any other sect. The laws of the Muslim country apply to All.

pyare

Citizen
see that is the problem. You are a confused 1diot who doesnt know the ideology of Pakistan, Quaid e Azam or Allama Iqbal.

Non Muslims are under the protection of the Ummah.

Jizya : again you havent the slightest clue of when this is applied, you probably heard it on an anti-islamic hate site and you are simply regurgitating it here.

Jizya is only applied on non-muslims who dont enlist in the army when a Muslim army wins a battle and takes enemy territory.

Pakistan has no such issues as non-muslims signed up with Pakistan from its inception. They were not TAKEN OVER like in earlier times when the population was hostile. Hence jizya is irrelevant. Only an ignorant moron of the highest class can come up with such low-class garbage.

Dont try to hide behind sufi or wahabbi or any other sect. The laws of the Muslim country apply to All.

qaid e azam ki beti ne apna religion change kar lia tha , parsis ne use parsi bana lia , very good .
now hindus are coming out of bigotry and they are marrying muslim girls and giving them freedom .true secularism .
RSS should run campaign to unite hindu and muslims and encourage hindu muslim marriage , all will become hindu . ?