یہ جو دہشت گردی ہے اس کے پیچھے

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hafiz got every chance in the world to prove himself as a statesman.

But he chose Mafia. It is sad but true. I don't understand how such people reach hire posts.

4sight

Citizen
جو دل میں ہے ، اسی کا تذکرہ کرنا پڑے گا
گلی کوچوں میں ہنگامہ بپا کرنا پڑے گا
نتیجہ کربلا سے مختلف ہو ، یا وہی ہو
مدینہ چھوڑنے کا فیصلہ کرنا پڑے گا

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Justice delayed is Justice denied. Judge sahab aap himat karein aur order karein aur inn sab haraam zaadoon ka elaaj karein.

Bull

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done PTI Tigers this is the start of your bright future do not let it down. Keep it up. Duffers and PDM are drowning in shame and no way out for this mess. Keep moving forward without violence and in masses. Thanks for proving your strength to those who think wrongly and hiding their faces now.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ریٹائرڈ اور کرپٹ کے لئے ہی ہے یہ قبر اگر غداروں کو نصیب ہوئی

Bull

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done PTI Tigers this is the start of your bright future do not let it down. Keep it up. Duffers and PDM are drowning in shame and no way out for this mess. Keep moving forward without violence and in masses. Thanks for proving your strength to those who think wrongly and hiding their faces now.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Instead of wasting time on Imran Khan’s Tosha Khana case whose verdict can be seen on the wall why PTI legal team would not argue in the Supreme Court that the selective application of the law must be stopped.

Either open Tosha Khana cases against everyone who got benefited, or None.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان کو جس کیس میں گرفتار کیا گیا اس کے پہلے حصے میں حسین نواز نے جس ملک ریاض کو اپنا محل پانامہ میں نیک ثابت ہونے کو الحمد للہ بیچا تھا تو وہ پیسہ بلیک منی کا ثابت ہوا تھا بلیک منی والا ملک ریاض بلیک منی والا محل خریدتے پکڑا گیا لیکن وہاں کیونکہ برطانیہ کا اثاثہ نواز شریف اینڈ فیملی بنے بیٹھے ہیں بیچارہ ملک ریاض ان سے نچلے درجے کا آدمی ہے وہ اب ہر پاکستانی کو تو گود نہیں لیتے وہ تو وزیر اعظم بننے کے امیدوار اپنے ملکوں میں اکٹھے کرتے ہیں کیونکہ جب وہ اپنے ملکوں میں حکمران بن جائیں تو آقاوں کی خدمت کریں۔حسین نواز اور ملک ریاض پر کب تفتیش اور کھڑکی توڑ گرفتاری کب ہوگی؟ مریم اورنگزیب اور خواجے گندر نے کب پریس کانفرنس کرنی ہے ۔ملک ریاض کے خلاف کون پرچہ درج کرائے گا؟
یہ ٹرسٹ کی زمین عمران خان کے نام تو نہیں لیکن ملک ریاض کے تو کیسز برطانیہ میں بھی سزا پائے اور پاکستان میں بھی اسے ان کیسوں میں گرفتار کیوں نہیں کیا گیا اسے بھی گرفتار کریں

Rambler

Instead of wasting time on Imran Khan’s Tosha Khana case whose verdict can be seen on the wall why PTI legal team would not argue in the Supreme Court that the selective application of the law must be stopped.

You seem very knowledgeable -
Maybe you should represent him !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Please try to keep yourself up to date. I know its hard with so much going on, its easy to miss things.

If you watch Siddique Jans last vlog. The lawyer who was present narrates the Judge clearly said I don't care about anything or anyone I am going to indict Khan today at any cost come hell or high water ( clearly showing he has been given orders and is following them at any cost ). And this was after 2 to 3 hours of continuous argument with the judge that everything from holding court in this shack with any proper authorization to the case it self is illegal.

Also I think what you are asking for, something similar has already been filed in one of the courts or something similar that to club up the 150 cases into one and have them dealt with at one time in one court.

See even I am not 100% clear about that so we all miss things or simply cannot retain so much information, specially when new information keeps rolling out every second

zaheer2003

Today court siting was not about that case.

Imran Khan himself told lot time to judges he is facing 150 cases.