کینگرو کورٹ

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Justice seems to be so blatantly manipulated; very depressing. Sh Rashid and courts appear to have had a suspicious collusion in the last couple of years.
Where's record of ephedrine used by Hanif Abbasi's pharmaceutical? Any idea how this case surfaced 8 years ago?

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No one is saying that justice was not done but everyone is raising concerns on the timing of decision. Next hearing of the court was on August 02 and instead of hearing, decision was announced. Media and Abbasi were expecting disqualification only but instead life imprisonment was announced. I think Hanif Abbasi is criminal and need to go to jail but this haste and timing was questioned by entire main stream media. When there was serious reaction from entire media then election is postponed.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is bandey ka koi column dikhao jo Pakistan ya Pak Army k haq Main ho but he always try to prove that there is no corruption Done by zardari or ns or their chronies, all cases are political revenge, i just wanted to say to him MC hum Pagal nahi hain, and now majority understands it.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
islkay baap ko zaher di gei altam foj par lagata hai. our fouj dushmani me mulk dushmani par utae ata. buht hi disballenced kisam ka admi hai isko khabt hai me boht barja shaafi hon ye mulk iski waja se chalta hai kaalm ne istra likh rha hai jesay qom askay radi paper ka intzar kar rehi. pakstan me kamzarfi harooj pe hai kisko dekho wo hi thaikaydar

desan

President (40k+ posts)
37173522_487441205013247_1618593223322632192_n.jpg

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
No one is saying that justice was not done but everyone is raising concerns on the timing of decision. Next hearing of the court was on August 02 and instead of hearing, decision was announced. Media and Abbasi were expecting disqualification only but instead life imprisonment was announced. I think Hanif Abbasi is criminal and need to go to jail but this haste and timing was questioned by entire main stream media. When there was serious reaction from entire media then election is postponed.
cases should be postponed until criminals feels comfortable

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حامد میر ہمیشہ ہی سے جرم اور عوام کے خزانے کی لوٹ مار کو حقیقی جمہوریت سمجھتا ہے - سو اس کی تکلیف اور غصہ تو جائز ہے ـ
انکی بد قسمتی کہ حامد میر جیسے دسیوں جرائم پسند صحافیوں کی انتھک محنت کے باوجود پاکستانی نوجوان نے جان لیا ہے کہ جمہوریت جرائم کے لئے مخصوص نہیں بلکہ وہ عوام کی بھلای اور عوام کو جوابدہی کا نام ہے ـ نوجوانوں کا یہ فیصلہ اس بیچارے سے ہضم نہیں ہو رہا

Sweet_pagal

MPA (400+ posts)
ان حرام خور صحافیوں کا شروع سے یہی طریقہ ہے
یہ ہر وقت روتے روتے رہیں گے.....او جی فلاں کو دیکھو سزا نہیں ہو رہی، عدالتیں مجبور ہیں، قانون کمزور ہے، یہ ہے، وہ ہے
جیسے ہی کسی کو سزا سنائی جاۓ وہ انہیں مظلوم ترین شخص نظر آنے لگتا ہے
جیسے کاشف عباسی اور ارشد شریف نے پانامہ مقدمے پر پورا سال شو کیے
جب گنجے کو اور اسکی فراڈن سنپولی کو سزا ہو گئی تو دونوں نے الٹے سُروں میں ناچنا شروع کر دیا
یا جیسے اس وقت حامد میر کو نیفا پوڈری سے عشق ہو چلا ہے

اصل میں یہ حرامی صحافی ہی معاشرے کا اصل ناسور ہیں....انہی کے دم سے نواز شریف جیسے حکمران قوم کے ایک بڑے حصے کو بیوقوف بنانے میں کامیاب ہو جاتے ہیں
لعنت ہے حامد میر جعفر

note : copy paste from SahirShah post

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Awam ke taqat 2008 Maine khan the? Jab Program oor plan kay sath PPP jeete the? 2013 Maine uss waqt kengro Courts ne the jab PLM N jeete thee?
Sharam ker Hamid mir keyoon qoum ko ghumrah ker raha ha?
True.... (y)(y)(y)
Aur abb iss tarah PTI will win ..

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some journalists wants to be a political party and attacking heart of the state of Pakistan.

Hamir Mir is a disgrace to his profession.

Mir Sb, grow some balls and run in election yourself.

Buzdiloon Ki Tarah pardee Ke Peeche Beth Kar Siasat Na Karein.