کشمیری عوام کو عمران خان کے خطاب کاشدت سےانتظار کیوں ؟

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I heard a lot about the looted money from you. But keep your hand on your heart and tell me if you think this accountability process using NAB is transparent , fair and evenly handed ? Do you think the PMLN is the only corrupt in Pakistan and the PTI and those who joined PTI just before the election are angels ? Who will ask Retired General Kiyani that how he was able to purchase 70,000 acres of land in Melbourne ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that his house in Bani Gala would stay erected but the other houses in the neighbourhood will have to be demolished ? Who will ask Bongi Khan that why the subsidy was given to the Sugar Mills in the last Budget and who benefited from it the most ? Why the price of Sugar has to be increased in Pakistan while the imported sugar is much cheaper ? Who will ask Pervez Khattak why the BRT end up costing billions when it was a project of only few millions to begin with . I stop here so you can reply and give your opinion on this fantastic government performance for last 13 months .
TUJHAE INN SUBB BATOUN SAE KEEYA HINDU KHUNZEER

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raja ki rani agar tumhari maa ney tum ko tumharey baap ka nam abhi tak nahi bataya tu si may nayazi ka kia qasoor?
نیازی کے شیرو میں کشمیری ہوں ۔
کھوتے کے بچے پوسٹ پر کمنٹ کیا کرو۔

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raja ki rani agar tumhari maa ney tum ko tumharey baap ka nam abhi tak nahi bataya tu si may nayazi ka kia qasoor?
تم کتے ہو اور صرف نیازی کے لئے بھونکتے ہو۔
میرے سامنے ہوتے تو کتے تجھے میں تمہاری ماں سیتاوائٹ کے ساتھ زمین میں گاڑ دیتا۔
بے غیرت چوتیا