ڈار صاحب آپ کے اندازے دعوے ارادے سب کے سب 100 فیصد غلط نکلے، کامران خان

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
the rogue army has destroyed the country

we all must fight them

civil war!
this is what enemy also wants... to make Pakistan another Syria... that is where we are heading...
REMAINING PAKISTAN WILL NOT COME OUT ALIVE AT THE END OF CIVIL WAR...
world is ready to put more gas on the fire...

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
why cant he make a move on ns and mns. historically beta baap ko marwata hai and vice versa. mns is already pegging him without lube. to why doesnt he make a power play on her. he has 2 kids who wanna play but ns only has mns. if he causes her to have an accident dubbo and bublo wont come to pk and get their hands dirty and it would cut ns' nuts off.
what is this mythical patwari that only supports ns but wont support ss. patwari patwari hota hai, jjust more biryani (preferably khota flavored).

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

why is SS such a cuck​

Because according to the statements of the two brothers:

Shehbaz kaa abba eik ghareeb mazdoor thaa
Laykin
Nawaz kaa abba jee eik arab pati admi thaa.

Ghurbat main guzari zindgi kay baais cuck tow hona hee hai SS nay.
Very simple science.🤣 🤣 🤣

P/S: Anyway, good observation.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are one pathetic soul mainly born to satisfy your clueless leader. Your words also show your pathetic life and its upbringing. At least try to show some shame, you shameless potie.
Huh look who is talking, shame, dignity, honour, self respect and patwaaris are a pole apart, like u little piece of mixed shit.
If u act like a fucking twat, then u gonna get answer in the same way.
I do respect and will respect but the ones who deserve it!!

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Huh look who is talking, shame, dignity, honour, self respect and patwaaris are a pole apart, like u little piece of mixed shit.
If u act like a fucking twat, then u gonna get answer in the same way.
I do respect and will respect but the ones who deserve it!!

Its more like a pot calling kettle black . If these words had any meanings to Imrandos, then you would not have people like Shida tilly, Firdous Ashiq Awan and Baber Awan taking part in your ruling.
More of a respect to the low lives than anything else in the world. Just read some of the comments of the PTI supporters which tells you which part of their body they are coming out from .

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its more like a pot calling kettle black . If these words had any meanings to Imrandos, then you would not have people like Shida tilly, Firdous Ashiq Awan and Baber Awan taking part in your ruling.
More of a respect to the low lives than anything else in the world. Just read some of the comments of the PTI supporters which tells you which part of their body they are coming out from .

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
sheeda talli alone is way better than all PDM trash together, been 14 time federal minister and not a penny of corruption thats why they have to look for anything else to accuse him and teach him a lesson for standing fast by IK!!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not ur fault, stunt growth does affect human basic decision making abilities and differentiating between right and wrong!
I don’t give a flock if someone has any personal issues, for me corruption is a problem as it directly affect me.
So i’ll rather prefer a financially honest less religious man rather than “BAA WODU CORRUPT GANJA”