پی ٹی آئی ختم ہو گی یا اسکو ختم کرنے والے ہاریں گے؟

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایسا لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کی مسلح افواج اور قانون نافذ کرنے والے ادارے پاکستان کی سب سے بڑی اپوزیشن سیاسی جماعت کو کچلنے کے لیے پاکستان میں بدعنوان حکومت کے لیے ایک دہشت گرد قوت کے طور پر کام کر رہے ہیں۔

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think the US has now sided with Imran and that is hurting the establishment.
The IMF deal is one proof.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
I think the US has now sided with Imran and that is hurting the establishment.
The IMF deal is one proof.
Disgree.

They and the Chinese have asked to bring political certainty and IK has been asking for elections (which is what establishment does not want). They are trying to damage PTI’s credibility and push them into a corner (and get it banned if possible) to help bring stability and political certainty.

What these dumb generals don’t understand is that it would bring destabilization and create more chaos in the longer run…they may become successful in a short run.

stranger

ایسا لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کی مسلح افواج اور قانون نافذ کرنے والے ادارے پاکستان کی سب سے بڑی اپوزیشن سیاسی جماعت کو کچلنے کے لیے پاکستان میں بدعنوان حکومت کے لیے ایک دہشت گرد قوت کے طور پر کام کر رہے ہیں۔
DIG ki apni phatti pari hai..

chutia keh raha hai trafic bahal kerwanay aaya hoon.. trafic police ka uniform hi pehen le baji DIG

kamal ki police hai bhai generals ki choice

mughals

My masoomana question
here is my question to the establishment. You could kill Imran, rape women and arrest all men from PTI for calling your name. Everybody will be silenced.
Still, overseas Pakistanis will not be silenced. They will keep you on the run and expose you everywhere. Will you invade other countries or send Pakistani police to hunt down foreign nationals? How will you silence them?
DIG ki apni phatti pari hai..

chutia keh raha hai trafic bahal kerwanay aaya hoon.. trafic police ka uniform hi pehen le baji DIG

kamal ki police hai bhai generals ki choice
My masoomana question
here is my question to the establishment. You could kill Imran, rape women and arrest all men from PTI for calling your name. Everybody will be silenced.
Still, overseas Pakistanis will not be silenced. They will keep you on the run and expose you everywhere. Will you invade other countries or send Pakistani police to hunt down foreign nationals? How will you silence them?

stranger

My masoomana question

My masoomana question
generals ko aqal ki baat bata ker apna qeemti waqt zaaya mat kerain

ye itnay jogay hotay to aisi herkatain kerte...

khota dimagh hain... ooper se be ghairat bhi

free_man

MPA (400+ posts)
دوستو پاکستان ڈوب رہا ہے
ملک ڈوبا پستی میں
کتا اپنی موج مستی میں