پیپلزپارٹی عمران خان کے متبادل کے طور پر تیار؟سہیل وڑائچ کے انکشافات

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The establishment which Sohail Warriach is talking about is the secret name of Pak Army.
All the Pakistani politicians are just puppets and stooge of Pak Army. Its the Pakistan Army that decides who is going to rule in Pakistan. So whoever is ready to become puppet of Army that person would be PM. Nawaz was former puppet and Imran is current. The future puppets would be Bilawal and Maraim while the rest is just bullshit and waste of time. When it comes to people of Pak they are just duffers to believe these politicians.

only if Imran Khan hadn't given extension to Bajwa, things would have been much different.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
I can understand why political commentators use the word ‘Establishment’ in Electronic and Print Media. But, I don’t understand why social media also uses word establishment instead of Military. All international publications makes explicit use of the name Military in Pakistan’s case.
You make me laugh. So you do not know why do they use establishment instead of military??
If they start using military name openly, next day it would be their funeral.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
اسکی زنانی اسکی بکواسعیت پر یقین نہیں کرتی۔
خان سب نے اشتیہار اور مفتا کیا بند کیا، بھوک سے مستقبل کے زائچے کھنچنے پر لگا دیا

اصل میں انکو سندھ کے عوام کے پیسے سے فنڈ کیا جا رہا ہے، تاکہ پنجاب میں بلاول اور پی پی پی کو پھر سے زندہ کیا جا سکے
سندھ میں پاگل کتوں کے خاتمہ کے لیئے جو فنڈ ریلیز ہوا تھا۔ اسکے اگلے ہی دن بلاول نے ان کتوں میں یہ فنڈ بانٹ دیا تھا۔ یہ وہی حرام کا پیسہ ہے جسکو وڑائچ اور شامی جیسے حرام خور حلال کرنے کی کوشش میں ہیں۔

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
سہیل وڑائچ کالم نہ ویچے تے
Koi tan wechy koi Mann wechy
Sohail warraich column na wechy te B wechy
سہیل وڑائچ کالمُ نہ ویچے تے
گھوتے دا ۔۔۔۔ ویچے ؟
ویسے وہ بیچ نہیں سکتا ورنہ گھروالے ناراض ہو جائیں گے
اب اس میں کیا

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
obviously we don't now what's in the future but I think establishment would like to continue with pti and Imran khan, this suits them the most, they will not find a better person to be PM than Imran Khan as far as being on the same page is concerned. So far, other than differences in handling Maryam Nawaz issue, no major dispute seems to have occurred between military and Imran khan. Because Imran Khan hardly gave them a reason and has been a good Lad to them.

Military will do its best to further weaken Noon in Punjab, maybe give more space to PPP in Punjab along with usual \Sindh Govt for them. Rest of the smaller parties will get more scraps too.

So it will be a win win position for all parties except Noon.

Punjab's performance or overall condition of Awam has absolutely no bearing on the decisions that Generals take when they are moving strings from behind, their decisions are always based on strengthening military's own strength more and more.
I would slightly disagree with your analysis. Indeed, Generals meddle in political affairs. But, they can’t make Hero out of ZERO. IK’s rise was gradual. Even before landmark Jalsa of Lahore ( October 2011), he was getting good crowds in many other cities as well but was being ignored by media. He was making space in Punjab from 2008-2011 due to very friendly opposition by PMLN despite the fact that PPP’s performance was not that good at that time. After Hamid Mir’s incident of 2014, Military sided with IK when Nawaz sided with Geo/Mir. IK relentlessly sold dreams to young generation from 2007-2018 which resulted in big big jalsas all across the country. What military did was that it helped him during Panama papers in hunting down Nawaz. Another thing that military did was that it made South Punjab politicians joined PTI just before elections. As far as polling day ( 25th July, 2018), it was largely fair and there was no big issue in counting either.

Fast forward. IK and Buzdar’s performances over the past 32 months have completely demoralized youth in Punjab. Result is that PMLN is once again in powerful position in Punjab. Military cannot make a very unpopular government win the next elections. That’s why they called five federal ministers in GHQ and showed their concern over government’s Performance in Punjab. See following article of Daily Dawn.

Military wants that Buzdar be replaced with some dynamic and intelligent CM. But, as we know, IK will never change Buzdar. He is so stubborn that he will accept defeat in next elections but will not change Buzdar. Under these circumstances, Military can’t make PTI win the next elections. So, what options then they have? Perhaps, PPP. But, then PPP’s condition is abysmal in Punjab. At max, they can get few more seats from Southern Punjab. But, that’s far from forming government in Center. It then leaves Shehbaz Sharif and Ch Nisar as two most suitable persons for military to lead in Center and Punjab, respectively. They wouldn’t be as accommodating for military as IK has been ( due to some pressure from Nawaz and his daughter), but they still can easily work with military in good environment. However, Military will have to leave some space for Shehbaz so that he could satisfy his elder brother too. Under all possible scenarios, I don’t see IK/PTI going past 2023, primarily due to their increasing unpopularity in Punjab. Military cannot do landslide rigging. It can only do few adjustments here and there.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You make me laugh. So you do not know why do they use establishment instead of military??
If they start using military name openly, next day it would be their funeral.
I already knew the answer that you have pointed out. But, I think it is their unfounded fear. Naming Generals and accusing/shaming them as Nawaz and Maryam are doing is one thing, and using the word military instead of establishment is another thing. They will not be shot down if they say that military is against PMLN and that military is strongly supporting PTI government. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would slightly disagree with your analysis. Indeed, Generals meddle in political affairs. But, they can’t make Hero out of ZERO. IK’s rise was gradual. Even before landmark Jalsa of Lahore ( October 2011), he was getting good crowds in many other cities as well but was being ignored by media. He was making space in Punjab from 2008-2011 due to very friendly opposition by PMLN despite the fact that PPP’s performance was not that good at that time. After Hamid Mir’s incident of 2014, Military sided with IK when Nawaz sided with Geo/Mir. IK relentlessly sold dreams to young generation from 2007-2018 which resulted in big big jalsas all across the country. What military did was that it helped him during Panama papers in hunting down Nawaz. Another thing that military did was that it made South Punjab politicians joined PTI just before elections. As far as polling day ( 25th July, 2018), it was largely fair and there was no big issue in counting either.

Fast forward. IK and Buzdar’s performances over the past 32 months have completely demoralized youth in Punjab. Result is that PMLN is once again in powerful position in Punjab. Military cannot make a very unpopular government win the next elections. That’s why they called five federal ministers in GHQ and showed their concern over government’s Performance in Punjab. See following article of Daily Dawn.

Military wants that Buzdar be replaced with some dynamic and intelligent CM. But, as we know, IK will never change Buzdar. He is so stubborn that he will accept defeat in next elections but will not change Buzdar. Under these circumstances, Military can’t make PTI win the next elections. So, what options then they have? Perhaps, PPP. But, then PPP’s condition is abysmal in Punjab. At max, they can get few more seats from Southern Punjab. But, that’s far from forming government in Center. It then leaves Shehbaz Sharif and Ch Nisar as two most suitable persons for military to lead in Center and Punjab, respectively. They wouldn’t be as accommodating for military as IK has been ( due to some pressure from Nawaz and his daughter), but they still can easily work with military in good environment. However, Military will have to leave some space for Shehbaz so that he could satisfy his elder brother too. Under all possible scenarios, I don’t see IK/PTI going past 2023, primarily due to their increasing unpopularity in Punjab. Military cannot do landslide rigging. It can only do few adjustments here and there.
very good analysis but you missed one possibility which is PDM forming a coalition government they only need 10 seats in the centre and MQM will also join their camp along with other Balochistan parties which will leave PTI and Q league in opposition
it will be a MIX achar party