پشاور میں نئے پاكستان كی جھلك۔

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: پشاور میں نئے پاكستان كی جھلك۔: احمد قریش&a

Bohat mazaaq hoogaya aab eent kaa jawab pathar say. This is the first episode and many more to come.

Please no personal attack. This shouldn't be our motto... There are many things to attack on the behalf of Nawaz Shareef and his party.....

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

How can you hope something good from a Satan.......? I got doubtful about your mental health :)

Its your thinking my dear.... I dont have to agree to that...

For me .... I have to chose the least worst option for my city... it is as simple as that...

Please no personal attack. This shouldn't be our motto...

I got doubtful about your mental health :)

بھائی جو دوسروں كو سكھاتے ہیں اس پر خود بھی تھوڑا عمل كریں۔۔۔

اتامرون الناس بالبر و تنسون انفسكم۔۔۔ افلا تعقلون؟؟
البقرہ۔۔

(You order the people to do good and forget yourselves... Why dont you think ??)

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

agar aaj ki meterial duniya me agar koi naik kaam kare to is ki favour karna bhi ek naiki he....................or jo kaam IK ne cencer hospital bana ke kia he..........tum is ka aaj ke dour me asre aseer bhi nahi kar sakte.................agar he himmat to kar ke dikhao...................MOST WELLCOME

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

dear members of isf .. be patains be productive for the country we have to work restlessly because we have to fight mafia .. we have to save paksitan for our races now imran khan has made his move now its down to all of us to spread in country with his vision we have to take it too to every mind we have to conveince pakistanies as it is all in our faviour ; and we will find strong resistence from ibleese childs .. like fasial vohra .. this is against their personel intrest they want to keep nation in dark ... but now isf has decided to counter ... remmeber one thing dear brother and sisters .. momin hai tu be taigh bi larta hai sipahi ... so . and trust these people are so cowerd like their leaders they need bulliet prove mirror on stage and bulliet prove cars but they dont know that a heart attack will take their life which they will get now by isf ... love you isf and love you imran khan and your vision .. please where ever you sit where you go talk about pakistan coveince your friends family members that on the day of polling cast vote rather then engoying a day off . inshalah we will clean sweep in next election long live ik long live pakistan .. isf zindabad ..

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

good article

thank you Imran khan for every thng u have done for us

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)

[hilar]:lol:(clap)

I belong to one tehreek.... that is tehreek e istehkaam o taraqqi e Pakistan...

I will support anyone who does something for my beloved homeland.... even if it is Zardari....

On the same note... I have been supporting MQM... though I am quite disappointed with their current political somersaults...

time to turn to threek e insaaf