*پاکستان اقوام متحدہ اجلاس کے بعد بھارت کے ساتھ کیا کرنے جا رہا ہے؟*

Shafqat Ali786

Voter (50+ posts)
پ
Just a small thing, at first it was a political mistake of Maharaja and Abdullah family to live in secular india. People in AJK are safe due to sacrifices of tribal people and Pakistan Army and of course Kashmiri people as well. Of course, as per Pakistan policy, its your right but..............
In indian side of Kashmir, except Huryat, there are many friends of mine who have properties, jobs and business in india and they were happy before this narinder modi move................
You can see several interviews of Abdullah and Mufti family..............
آج اگر پاکستان اپنی افواج آذاد کشمیر سے نکال لے تو یہ ہندو تکہ بوٹی کردیں گے آپ کشمیریوں کی ۔۔۔بڑکیں نہیں سن رہے بھارتی آرمی چیف کی کہ اب آذاد کشمیر کی باری ہے؟

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sometimes i thought that why Quaed-e-Azam and muslim leaders at that time chose a separate country instead of staying in india. A combine muslim population of Pakistan, Bangladesh and muslims in india could have a big political power.

Now i have the answer. You can not bring all the people at one point. There were muslims who were siding with gandhi and they were ready to kill or stand against muslims at that time. Of course, those political parties would have been killing their muslim brothers now on any other issue and it would have been impossible or difficult to make a separate country.

So all doubts in mind are gone now. Muslims in india were willing to live in secular india but in india now, their voices are shut.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
If your argument is bought that Pindi is going to dump PMIK after UN failure, then surely Pindi has alternative plans to resolve this dispute? Do you want to enlighten us on what those plans are? Whatever Pindi's plans are after removing PMIK, one thing they can count on is that no one can raise voice of Kashmiris in public sphere/diplomatic level better than PMIK. Maybe they prefer Maulana Fazlu to take up the Kashmiri cause again?
nothing is going to happen in UN.... and every sensible Pakistani knows this
what i do fear is that using UN meeting failure, Pindi will dump Imran making him a scapegoat on Kashmir
Bajwa can not and will not like to be remembered as the 6 year COAS whose watch lost Kashmir
This is nothing new. That is why your kind were ruled by a 2% minority before partition. Maybe Pindi should withdraw from LOC and let India walk over and put you under curfew and occupy your lands as well. Surely they will guarantee more civil liberties for you than what you are enjoying now. Atleast they will shut off your internet so you can't come on this website. Don't worry we won't miss you. I suggest you eat all the beef you can before this happens because for the rest of your life you will not taste it again.
Bhai, I am from Muzafarabad.
There is no such plans.
Among new young generation Kashmiris, one thing is fully agreed and that is "we do not want to be stooges of India-Pakistan Proxy Wars"

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Probably every one knows this is what will happen, and this must happen, or India will not stop on just occupied Kashmir. Pakistan has shown its patience and eagreness to talk peace but it is taken as weakness so far, Pakistan has invited the world to interfere and stop this inhuman behavior of India, so far no action or seriousness is shown from any country, so Pakistan will do its last by presenting this case in UN and if still situation doesn't change then Pakistan has every right to teach India by its way, and that is WAR, which will not remain the two atomic nation war, it may get into the 3rd world war.

Shafqat Ali786

Voter (50+ posts)
Probably every one knows this is what will happen, and this must happen, or India will not stop on just occupied Kashmir. Pakistan has shown its patience and eagreness to talk peace but it is taken as weakness so far, Pakistan has invited the world to interfere and stop this inhuman behavior of India, so far no action or seriousness is shown from any country, so Pakistan will do its last by presenting this case in UN and if still situation doesn't change then Pakistan has every right to teach India by its way, and that is WAR, which will not remain the two atomic nation war, it may get into the 3rd world war.
inshaAllah

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WHAT IS AUTHORITY OF SHAHID LATEEF TO SAY ALL THIS? DO NOT SPREAD RUMOURS
Definitely more authority and respect than Maraym Nawaz or Aurangzaib, Or Nawaz criminal or Shehbaz criminal or Hamza or Hassa or Hussain Nawaz, or Bilawal or Aasifa Bhutto or Mansoor Ali Khan or Javed Ch. or Sanaullah or Nadeem, or Talat Hussain. Or kuch??