پاکستانی اداکارہ کا بھارتی فلم پروڈیوسر پر جنسی ہراسانی کا الزام

mehreen11h1.jpg

پاکستانی اداکارہ مہرین شاہ نے بھارتی پروڈیوسر پر فلم کی شوٹنگ کے دوران جنسی ہراساں کرنے کا الزام عائد کر دیا۔

اداکارہ نے اپنے ویڈیو پیغام میں کہا ہے کہ پاکستانی ڈائریکٹر کے توسط سے وہ آذربائیجان کے شہر باکو میں فلم کی شوٹنگ کیلئے آئی ہیں اور یہاں فلم کے بھارتی پروڈیوسر راج گپتا نے ان کے ساتھ متعدد موقعوں پر جنسی ہراسانی کی کوشش کی۔

اداکارہ کا مزید کہنا ہے کہ بھارتی پروڈیوسر کی نازیبا حرکتوں پر پاکستانی ڈائریکٹر احسان زیدی مکمل خاموش رہے اور انہوں نے اسے روکنے کی کوشش نہیں کی، میرے دوٹوک انکار پر میرے ساتھ امتیازی سلوک برتا گیا، جب میں بیمار ہو گئی تو کوئی مجھے ہسپتال نہیں لے گیا اور آخری دن کے شوٹ پر مجھے کھانا تک نہیں دیا گیا۔

مہرین شاہ نے کہا کہ رات کو ہمارے ہوٹل میں طوائفوں کو لایا جاتا تھا اور اس کام میں بھارتی پروڈیوسر ملوث تھے، ابھی میں باکو شہر میں ہی ہوں اور اپنے پیسوں سے ٹکٹ کرا کر پاکستان واپس آؤں گی۔

اداکارہ نے کہا کہ ایک موقع پر احسان زیدی نے مجھے کہا کہ اگر کام نہیں کرنا ہے تو بھاڑ میں جاؤ، ویڈیو پیغام کا مقصد یہ ہے کہ جو لڑکیاں شوبز میں کام کر رہی ہیں وہ ایسے لوگوں سے خبردار ہو جائیں جو ان کا استحصال کرنے کیلئے تیار بیٹھے ہیں۔

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
indians ke saath kaam kerne ki zaroorat kaya hai?
it does not mean Pakistanis are angels but that is the problem with our artists.
Remember how they treated rahat fateh ali but he will still be ready to go there for MONEY. they are our enemies and will remain so always. Even indian muslims have hatred for Pakistanis. I have a long experience working with them. Thats why i dont watch indian movies, dont hear indian music and don't buy indian products. period. I would prefer Pakistan under Shareef/Zardari rule than any Indian.
Its not war mongering, just don't want to have anything with them.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it does not mean Pakistanis are angels but that is the problem with our artists.
Remember how they treated rahat fateh ali but he will still be ready to go there for MONEY. they are our enemies and will remain so always. Even indian muslims have hatred for Pakistanis. I have a long experience working with them. Thats why i dont watch indian movies, dont hear indian music and don't buy indian products. period. I would prefer Pakistan under Shareef/Zardari rule than any Indian.
To be fair many Pakistanis work with Indians all over the world then why would you cherrypick one line of work?
There are bad apples, depraved people, and rotten eggs in every profession including in Pakistan. So let's just condemn the act and the criminal and support the one who was violated or attempted to be violated.
Also condemn the Pakistani director who should have at least supported her per vo bhee spineless he nikla.

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
To be fair many Pakistanis work with Indians all over the world then why would you cherrypick one line of work?
There are bad apples, depraved people, and rotten eggs in every profession including in Pakistan. So let's just condemn the act and the criminal and support the one who was violated or attempted to be violated.
Also condemn the Pakistani director who should have at least supported her per vo bhee spineless he nikla.
That was my point - its money nothing else. Besides working in an IT office and working in showbiz are different I mean the risk factor. Again I am not defending the Pakistani guy but why he would not annoy the indian director ? again its money. And if money is everything than face the music. If I was there I would react strongly to Indian directors act even if the girl was not pakistani. The act itself is immoral, illegal and resentable. Women deserve respect a little more than men because they are vulnerable and not strong enough to defend themselves.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ان لڑکیوں کو کس نے کہا ہے کہ ٹاپ ٹاپ کر اس غلیظ انڈسٹری میں جائیں جہاں ہر خبیث بندہ اپنا جال بچھا کر بیٹھا ہوا ہے؟ انہیں نہیں پتا کہ وہاں چھوٹا موٹا رول لینے کے لیے کس طرح اپنی عصمت کو نیلام کرنا پڑتا ہے؟؟ پھر لوگوں کی ہمدردیاں حاصل کرنے کے لیے نیک پروین بن کر ٹسوے بہانا شروع کر دیتی ہیں . مجھے ایسی بےشرم لڑکیوں سے کوئی ہمدردی نہیں ہے . انکے ساتھ یہی سلوک
. ہونا چاہیے
They ask for it
میں آپکے کمینٹ کے ہر لفظ سے ١٠٠ فیصد متفق ہوں

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
So the Dr girl who was abused by a doctor and blackmailed and subsequently killed herself also asked for it? Victim blaming is rubbish. I have several ladies who work for me and I had to distance myself from several of my desi friends who would visit and ask me to help trap some ‘sikar’ as if I own my employees, some of these guys are educated but mostly these people have feudal back ground . This mind set of looking at women with a Predatory eye should be discouraged and victim blaming is nothing but self righteous narrow mindedness.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Keachar mein girne k baad kehti hein k kaprey gandey kiu ho gay? OO BB jis profession se aap ka taluk hai uss ka pehla door he khush karne se open hota hai. aur jo iss baat se inkari hai wo sab se bara jhoota hai.

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
For females, showbiz = modern prostitution

And they know it. Such news come out when, mostly, an unknown actress wants to get the attention of the people. Otherwise, what happens in these studios and film sets every night, everyone knows.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ان لڑکیوں کو کس نے کہا ہے کہ ٹاپ ٹاپ کر اس غلیظ انڈسٹری میں جائیں جہاں ہر خبیث بندہ اپنا جال بچھا کر بیٹھا ہوا ہے؟ انہیں نہیں پتا کہ وہاں چھوٹا موٹا رول لینے کے لیے کس طرح اپنی عصمت کو نیلام کرنا پڑتا ہے؟؟ پھر لوگوں کی ہمدردیاں حاصل کرنے کے لیے نیک پروین بن کر ٹسوے بہانا شروع کر دیتی ہیں . مجھے ایسی بےشرم لڑکیوں سے کوئی ہمدردی نہیں ہے . انکے ساتھ یہی سلوک
. ہونا چاہیے
They ask for it
میں آپکے کمینٹ کے ہر لفظ سے ١٠٠ فیصد متفق ہوں
Dr. Sahib this is a cruel world and some people are born in circumstances compared to which the Film industry looks as a much better choice.
Also, think about why the film industry is thriving. It is because people like us watch movies and dramas and then after we have had our fun we criticize the females for joining it. if they bring to light any wrongdoing. Let's all accept our share in these crimes of omission at least. Harsh? Not more than the life of 98% of people especially women in Pakistan.
All she needs is support from us for the wrong done, no lectures.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Sahib this is a cruel world and some people are born in circumstances compared to which the Film industry looks as a much better choice.
Also, think about why the film industry is thriving. It is because people like us watch movies and dramas and then after we have had our fun we criticize the females for joining it. if they bring to light any wrongdoing. Let's all accept our share in these crimes of omission at least. Harsh? Not more than the life of 98% of people especially women in Pakistan.
All she needs is support from us for the wrong done, no lectures.
If a person is 18 or above he or she should know the consequences of his/her actions.
God has equipped them with a mind to make right choices. PERIOD.

No more debate.