نیازی راج نے ملک میں قیامت صغریٰ برپا کر دی

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ha. Convenient isn't it? ?

What has he done? - Grow up

Here is a little hint for growing up.

How do you think he is going to spend on "Health Cards???" From your pocket???
How do you think he is going to pay 15000 new doctors hired in Punjab??? From rupees growing on trees???
How are 11000 new nurses going to be paid their wages???
How is he building 5 new Mother and Child Hospitals in Mianwali, Layyah, Attock, Rajanpur & Bahawalnagar??? By selling your family property???
400-bedded Mother and Child Quaternary Hospital at Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore & Child Health University at Children Hospital Lahore are being built using your monthly pay???

So grow up. Learn before you utter absolute nonsense.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is a little hint for growing up.

How do you think he is going to spend on "Health Cards???" From your pocket???
How do you think he is going to pay 15000 new doctors hired in Punjab??? From rupees growing on trees???
How are 11000 new nurses going to be paid their wages???
How is he building 5 new Mother and Child Hospitals in Mianwali, Layyah, Attock, Rajanpur & Bahawalnagar??? By selling your family property???
400-bedded Mother and Child Quaternary Hospital at Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore & Child Health University at Children Hospital Lahore are being built using your monthly pay???

So grow up. Learn before you utter absolute nonsense.

All those things you mentioned aren't even the job of Prime Minister but a low level local minister.

He made a big modern hospital when he was unknown in hospital and now as a PM, he can't even make one general hospital or improve existing.

It is laughable if that's all you could find. Pakistan has degraded from giant metro projects to maternity clinics. You couldn't quote education though.

BTW we were promised reforms and dreams that Pakistani healthcare would change where IK could get treated in government hospitals.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
All those things you mentioned aren't even the job of Prime Minister but a low level local minister.

He made a big modern hospital when he was unknown in hospital and now as a PM, he can't even make one general hospital or improve existing.

It is

Oh God!!! Are you really this dumb or you act like one???
We are talking about tax money being spent on public or not and not whose responsibility it is.
Do you have memory loss problem???

Steyn

Oh God!!! Are you really this dumb or you act like one???
We are talking about tax money being spent on public or not and not whose responsibility it is.
Do you have memory loss problem???

We are talking about the tax money that IK has collected vehemently that no previous governments could dare. Where's that money going? New doctors and nurses? We didn't need IK then because doctors and nurses were paid in previous governments without the added taxation.

If you mention loans, didn't we take more loans to pay off previous loans and exports got better and every institution profitable with honest Khan so they should pay off loans?

Also now that honest Imran Khan has come and the corruption of 12 billions of rupees daily has stopped, shouldn't Pakistan finally be rich?

Daal may kuch kala hai. Don't call me idiot, help me understand. Somehow, before elections, IK was really presenting digestible facts and figures that even layman like me could understand. Now when asked questions, we're dumb and idiots?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are talking about the tax money that IK has collected vehemently that no previous governments could dare. Where's that money going? New doctors and nurses? We didn't need IK then because doctors and nurses were paid in previous governments without the added taxation.

If you mention loans, didn't we take more loans to pay off previous loans and exports got better and every institution profitable with honest Khan so they should pay off loans?

Also now that honest Imran Khan has come and the corruption of 12 billions of rupees daily has stopped, shouldn't Pakistan finally be rich?

Daal may kuch kala hai. Don't call me idiot, help me understand. Somehow, before elections, IK was really presenting digestible facts and figures that even layman like me could understand. Now when asked questions, we're dumb and idiots?

You are the dumbest person i have come across here.

I will give you an example. I am sure you will not get that either but let me give it a go.

Your first claim was that "IK is not spending tax money on people."

I told you that the govt. of Punjab has hired 15000 new doctors, 11000 new nurses and providing health cards to millions of families. The emphasis being on the word new. You, not to anyone's surprise, in your usual stupidity came back with this nonsense: "We didn't need IK then because doctors and nurses were paid in previous governments without the added taxation."

So your point is that "the new nurses and doctors that were hired by IK's govt. were paid in previous govt. without added taxation". ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

This is your intellect level. You ignored the word new and just uttered a sentence that made no sense at all.
That is why you need to grow up. Learn basic stuff and then argue here.

Steyn

You are the dumbest person i have come across here.

I will give you an example. I am sure you will not get that either but let me give it a go.

Your first claim was that "IK is not spending tax money on people."

I told you that the govt. of Punjab has hired 15000 new doctors, 11000 new nurses and providing health cards to millions of families. The emphasis being on the word new. You, not to anyone's surprise, in your usual stupidity came back with this nonsense: "We didn't need IK then because doctors and nurses were paid in previous governments without the added taxation."

So your point is that "the new nurses and doctors that were hired by IK's govt. were paid in previous govt. without added taxation". ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

This is your intellect level. You ignored the word new and just uttered a sentence that made no sense at all.
That is why you need to grow up. Learn basic stuff and then argue here.

Nitpicking my sentences isn't going to help. Is that the job of a prime minister to hire doctors?

What is Yasmin Rasheed doing then?

The amount of $$$ that IK is collecting requires serious spending back on the public. In any developed country, if someone asked what the PM was spending tax money on and his response was hiring new doctors and nurses. Let's just say not only will he be ridiculed but also facing serious charges.

What is Imran Khan doing with my money?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nitpicking my sentences isn't going to help. Is that the job of a prime minister to hire doctors?

What is Yasmin Rasheed doing then?

The amount of $$$ that IK is collecting requires serious spending back on the public. In any developed country, if someone asked what the PM was spending tax money on and his response was hiring new doctors and nurses. Let's just say not only will he be ridiculed but also facing serious charges.

What is Imran Khan doing with my money?

You are really dumb.
Are we discussing whose job is it to hire doctors???
You genius, whether IK hires them or not, whether Yasmin Rashid hires them or not, their pays are paid from the tax collected. Do you get it now???

Steyn

You are really dumb.
Are we discussing whose job is it to hire doctors???
You genius, whether IK hires them or not, whether Yasmin Rashid hires them or not, their pays are paid from the tax collected. Do you get it now???

Sigh. Fine. Let me reiterate my question.

The bazillion tax money that PTI has collected from Pakistanis, from institutions supposedly profitable now, the bazillion loans taken, where is that money gone and going?

Your response so far is :hiring new doctors and nurses and maternity clinics/hospitals.

Is that accurate?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sigh. Fine. Let me reiterate my question.

The bazillion tax money that PTI has collected from Pakistanis, from institutions supposedly profitable now, the bazillion loans taken, where is that money gone and going?

Your response so far is :hiring new doctors and nurses and maternity clinics/hospitals.

Is that accurate?

No. you idiot, it was only one example. I specifically wrote it was just a hint and maybe you will get the rest of the story. But no. You are like a toddler. Your ignorance is amazing. I am in awe of your confidence. Being so stupid and having such confidence to utter nonstop nonsense.

Steyn

No. you idiot, it was only one example. I specifically wrote it was just a hint and maybe you will get the rest of the story. But no. You are like a toddler. Your ignorance is amazing. I am in awe of your confidence. Being so stupid and having such confidence to utter nonstop nonsense.

Alright then. Since you insist on going full youthiya on me.

Welcome to my ignore list. Don't see a point to wasting my time on you anymore since you've gone full youthiya.

See ya never

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alright then. Since you insist on going full youthiya on me.

Welcome to my ignore list. Don't see a point to wasting my time on you anymore since you've gone full youthiya.

See ya never

Yeah, please. I do not have time to teach you A,B,C.

Awan S

Are you sure it does not mention Pakistan at all? Where do you think Pakistan is located? Not in South Asia?
پاکستان میں غربت کم ہو گئی اگر آپ یہ بات پاکستان کے کسی بازار میں کہیں تو لوگ آپ کو پاگل سمجھ کر پتھر مارنا شروع ہو جائیںگے - پاکستان جنوبی ایشیا کا پندرہ فیصد بھی نہیں ہے - بھارت اور بنگلہ دیش کی مہیشت سات فیصد سے ترقی کر رہی تھی جس میں بحد میں پاکستان بھی شامل ہو گیا جس کی ترقی کی رفتار پانچ اعشاریہ سات فیصد تک جا پوھنچی - کل تک پی ٹی آئی کے دوست کہتے تھے یہ قرض کی وجہ سے ہے اب جب خان صاحب کا قرض پچھلے سال سے زیادہ ہے تو یار لوگ کہتے ہیں وہ ترقی ٹریڈ خسارے کی وجہ سے تھی - چار چیزوں کی ڈیوٹی بڑھا کر اور ڈیمانڈ کم ہونے سے جو خسارہ ہوا ہے اس پر یار لوگوں کو گھمنڈ ہے -

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان میں غربت کم ہو گئی اگر آپ یہ بات پاکستان کے کسی بازار میں کہیں تو لوگ آپ کو پاگل سمجھ کر پتھر مارنا شروع ہو جائیںگے - پاکستان جنوبی ایشیا کا پندرہ فیصد بھی نہیں ہے - بھارت اور بنگلہ دیش کی مہیشت سات فیصد سے ترقی کر رہی تھی جس میں بحد میں پاکستان بھی شامل ہو گیا جس کی ترقی کی رفتار پانچ اعشاریہ سات فیصد تک جا پوھنچی - کل تک پی ٹی آئی کے دوست کہتے تھے یہ قرض کی وجہ سے ہے اب جب خان صاحب کا قرض پچھلے سال سے زیادہ ہے تو یار لوگ کہتے ہیں وہ ترقی ٹریڈ خسارے کی وجہ سے تھی - چار چیزوں کی ڈیوٹی بڑھا کر اور ڈیمانڈ کم ہونے سے جو خسارہ ہوا ہے اس پر یار لوگوں کو گھمنڈ ہے -

Whether people accept it or not but the fact remains that poverty has reduced in Pakistan. Pakistan has jumped 12 places in hunger Index just in the last 1 year.
And what do you mean by Pakistan is not even 15 percent of South Asia? Are you blind??? The report contains specific data just about Pakistan.
The debt PMLN was taking was being used to import things and make our economy consumption led economy. When you increase imports and your exports are reduced, you have trade deficit. So the debt being taken was causing the trade deficit or the trade deficit was being filled by the debt. It is the same thing, depends how you look at it.
PTI govt's debt is not more than the last year of PMLN.

Awan S

Whether people accept it or not but the fact remains that poverty has reduced in Pakistan. Pakistan has jumped 12 places in hunger Index just in the last 1 year.
And what do you mean by Pakistan is not even 15 percent of South Asia? Are you blind??? The report contains specific data just about Pakistan.
The debt PMLN was taking was being used to import things and make our economy consumption led economy. When you increase imports and your exports are reduced, you have trade deficit. So the debt being taken was causing the trade deficit or the trade deficit was being filled by the debt. It is the same thing, depends how you look at it.
PTI govt's debt is not more than the last year of PMLN.
South Asia consists of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Sum up population of all these countries and you will find that Pakistan's population is under 20% of India alone and under 15% of all countries. Even if Pakistani GDP drops to 1% it will not have much impact on overall South Asia's GDP. This is why I am saying Pakistan is under 15% in terms of population, GDP and economy. Where does this say that Pakistan jumped 12 places to go up in poverty?, if it says so then the data must be of 2017/2018 when GDP was 5.7%, government & private spending was high, business and industries were in better shape. High import also means purchasing power was good and money in circulation causing business to run. This is how population comes out of poverty when purchasing power is high.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس وقت ملک کی معاشی بربادی کی وجہ سے عوام کا ایک بڑا حصہ دو وقت کی روٹی کے لیے پریشان ہو چکا ہے . ملک کی کم و بیش تمام تر انڈسٹری بربادی کی طرف گامزن ہے اور کاروبا بند ہیں جس کی وجہ سے عوام کا بڑا حصہ روزگار سے محروم ہے . سرکاری جھوٹ لیپا پوتی کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں لیکن حالات ایسے ہیں کہ عوام کا بہت بڑا حصہ بے چینی کی کیفیت سے گزر رہا ہے . بظاہر تو ایمپائر کھلاڑی حکومت مظبوط نظر آ رہی ہے لیکن عوامی رد عمل سب کچھ بھا کر لے جا سکتا ہے . یہ صرف ابتدا ہے اگلا سال اس سے بھی زیادہ بھیانک ہو گا .
یوں تو ایمپائر کی اشیر آباد سے جو عوامی رد عمل دبایا جا رہا ہے اس لحاظ سے ہر طرف سکھ چین کی بانسری سنائی دیتی ہے لیکن تاجروں کا احتجاج ڈاکٹروں کا احتجاج اور مزید احتجاج پر پردہ ڈال کر مسائل حل نہیں کیے جا سکتے . حکومت اس بات کو تاجروں کی اور ڈاکٹروں کی دھونس سمجھتی ہے جب کے سیٹھ کے نیچے بیٹھا مزدور برباد ہو رہا ہے . سیٹھ تو پھر بھی ایک دو سال نکال سکتا ہے لیکن ان مزدوروں کو زندہ درگور کر دیا گیا ہے جن کی روزی روٹی کا دارومدار دیہاڑی اور ماہانہ تنخواہ پر ہوتا ہے
سب سے زیادہ ظلم نوجوانوں پر ہے سرکاری وزیر فرماتے ہیں نوکریاں نہیں دے سکتے لیکن معیشت تباہ کر سکتے ہیں . اب ایک نیا مداری تماشا جو کامیاب نوجوان کی صورت شروع ہونے جا رہا ہے ایسے ہی ہے جیسے نیا پاکستان ہاوسنگ سکیم تھی . اگر کسی نوجوان میں قرض لینے کی طاقت ہو تو وہ حکومت کی مدد کے بغیر ہی بینک سے قرض لے سکتا ہے . حکومت کی سو ارب کی پالیسی سے ایک لاکھ نوجوان بھی مستفید نہیں ہو سکتے . یہ صرف و صرف ایک تخیلاتی اور ڈرامائی کلا کاریاں ہیں جن کاعوام کی حقیقی ترقی سے کوئی تعلق نہیں حقیقت یہ ہے کہ پورا ملک اس تبدیلی کے خلاف احتجاج پر بیٹھا ہے اور عوام کو مہنگائی میں تباہ کر دیا گیا ہے . یوں تبدیلی عوام پر قیامت صغریٰ بن کر ٹوٹ چکی ہے . اگر یہ ہی ڈرامے جاری رہے تو اگلے سال کے اختتام تک مل مکمل طور پر تباہ ہو جاۓ گا . کپتان نیازی اس ملک کو مکمل طور پر تباہ کر چکا ہے . قوم پر الله عذاب نازل ہو چکا ہے . ایسا لگتا ہے اس ملک میں خانہ جنگی برپا ہونے والی ہے . کپتان نیازی ایک فلمی کردار کی طرح ادائیں بکھیر رہا ہے جب کہ اس کی اداؤں کا ملکی حالات سے کوئی تعلق نہیں ملک تباہی کی طرف گامزن ہے

economy in drains

Awan S

Someone should ask youthiyas then why is Imran Khan in power?

He should resign. Because it is 70 years dirt and according to youthiyas, He can't clean the dirt of 70 years in 1 or 5 years.

There are plenty of people who CAN.

By the way, interestingly, Niazi doesn't have this excuse when taxing the people. But when spending that tax on people, he gets a stroke and can't fix the dirt of 70 years.

Fact is, Imran Khan dirtied Pakistan in one year that previous governments couldn't in 70 years

مجھے پاکستانی قوم کی سیاسی بصیرت پر فخر ہے کہ انہوں نے خان کو خوب پہچانا اور با ئیس سال تک اقتدار سے دور رکھا - اگر پولیٹیکل انجینرنگ نہ ہوتی تو آج فضل الرحمان نہیں خان دھرنا دے رہا ہوتا - جی ہاں دھرنا نمبر تین - آپ کی بات سے اتفاق ہے بری سے بری حکومت بھی دو چار سال لیتی مھیشت کو پانچ اعشاریہ سات سے دو اعشاریہ چار فیصد تک لانے میں اور مہنگائی کو چار فیصد سے بارہ فیصد تک لے جانے میں - جب زرداری نے لوٹ مار کا بازار گرم کر رکھا تھا، ہر دوسرے دن بم دھماکہ اور اٹھارہ گھنٹے لوڈ شیڈنگ ہوتی تھی تب بھی جی ڈی پی سالانہ ایک فیصد کے حساب سے گر رہی تھی اور دوسرےمہاشی اشاریے اتنے منفی نہ تھے - سمجھ نہیں آتا سب کچھ پلک جھبکنے میں کیوں تباھی کی طرف چلا گیا
منیر اس ملک پر آسیب کا سایہ ہے یا کیا ہے
کہ حرکت تیز تر ہے اور سفر آ ہستہ آ ہستہ

Awan S

Lol. Grow up please. Learn something. Learn how a country runs. Your concepts are so naive that it is going to take years to even make you understand the basics.
عمر بھیا اگر قومیں سڑکیں پلوں سے نہیں چلتیں تو تحریک انصاف نے کوئی اسکول کالج یا یونیورسٹیاں ہی بنا ڈالی ہوتیں کوئی ایک ہسپتال پشاور میں بنایا ہوتا - شہباز شریف نے دس منزلہ میو ہسپتال ٹو اور ایشیا کا سب سے بڑا کڈنی اینڈ لیور ہسپتال بنایا - تعلیم میں تئیس یونیورسٹیاں بھی بناییں حالانکے اس کی شہرت سڑکیں پل ، موٹروے ، میٹرو اور اورینج لائن بنانے کی ہے - یہ سٹین صاحب بڑے پکے یوتھی تھے میں ان کی پوسٹیں بہت عرصے سے پڑھ رہا ہوں یہ خبیر پختون خواہ میں رہتے ہیں - پچھلے چھ سات سال میں انہوں نے خان حکومت کا جو حال کے پی کے میں دیکھا ہے خان کے خلاف ہو گئے ہیں - میرے انجینرنگ یونیورسٹی پشاور کے جو دوست اب بھی پشاور میں انجینیرنگ کی جاب کرتے ہیں روزانہ کئی پوسٹیں خان حکومت کے خلاف واٹس اپ پر لگاتے ہیں - ان سب کا دل اندر سے جلا ہوا ہے - میں ایک مغربی ملک میں رہتا ہوں میں پاکستان کے حالات سے متاثر نہیں ہوا مگر روز فون پر لوگوں کی چیخ و پکار ضرور سنائی دیتی ہے جو مہنگائی اور بے روزگاری کے ہاتھوں تنگ ہیں - الله پاکستان پر رحم کرے اور حکومت چاھے کسی کی بھی ہو ملکی
حالات بہتر کرے -
Steyn

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
South Asia consists of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Sum up population of all these countries and you will find that Pakistan's population is under 20% of India alone and under 15% of all countries. Even if Pakistani GDP drops to 1% it will not have much impact on overall South Asia's GDP. This is why I am saying Pakistan is under 15% in terms of population, GDP and economy. Where does this say that Pakistan jumped 12 places to go up in poverty?, if it says so then the data must be of 2017/2018 when GDP was 5.7%, government & private spending was high, business and industries were in better shape. High import also means purchasing power was good and money in circulation causing business to run. This is how population comes out of poverty when purchasing power is high.

?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️
Please do not be an idiot. Do not be an utter idiot here. Read carefully. Why do you have to prove yourself to be absolutely dumb??? Why???

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمر بھیا اگر قومیں سڑکیں پلوں سے نہیں چلتیں تو تحریک انصاف نے کوئی اسکول کالج یا یونیورسٹیاں ہی بنا ڈالی ہوتیں کوئی ایک ہسپتال پشاور میں بنایا ہوتا - شہباز شریف نے دس منزلہ میو ہسپتال ٹو اور ایشیا کا سب سے بڑا کڈنی اینڈ لیور ہسپتال بنایا - تعلیم میں تئیس یونیورسٹیاں بھی بناییں حالانکے اس کی شہرت سڑکیں پل ، موٹروے ، میٹرو اور اورینج لائن بنانے کی ہے - یہ سٹین صاحب بڑے پکے یوتھی تھے میں ان کی پوسٹیں بہت عرصے سے پڑھ رہا ہوں یہ خبیر پختون خواہ میں رہتے ہیں - پچھلے چھ سات سال میں انہوں نے خان حکومت کا جو حال کے پی کے میں دیکھا ہے خان کے خلاف ہو گئے ہیں - میرے انجینرنگ یونیورسٹی پشاور کے جو دوست اب بھی پشاور میں انجینیرنگ کی جاب کرتے ہیں روزانہ کئی پوسٹیں خان حکومت کے خلاف واٹس اپ پر لگاتے ہیں - ان سب کا دل اندر سے جلا ہوا ہے - میں ایک مغربی ملک میں رہتا ہوں میں پاکستان کے حالات سے متاثر نہیں ہوا مگر روز فون پر لوگوں کی چیخ و پکار ضرور سنائی دیتی ہے جو مہنگائی اور بے روزگاری کے ہاتھوں تنگ ہیں - الله پاکستان پر رحم کرے اور حکومت چاھے کسی کی بھی ہو ملکی
حالات بہتر کرے -
Steyn

Shehbaz Sharif made hospitals in which city? And when??? Which 23 universities did he make? What is their result???
Stop saying nonsense. First of all understand the objections on PMLN government.
1. They have been in power since 1981 and till 2018 in Punjab. And yet in 2018 we come to know that more than 50000 health department posts are empty. How on earth is that good governance???
2. What has PMLN done in education sector in the last 40 years??? The literacy rate went down from 2013 to 2018. What kind of performance is that???

PTI has started with all these shortcomings. Give them enough time and then compare their performance.