نہ ہمارے پاس آزادی ہے اور نہ خوشحالی،عمران خان کا قوم سے ہنگامی خطاب

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nope. He needs to have the establishment on his side. The political parties are their slaves.

But if does this, then what will be the difference between IK and the rest? He will also be just like any other. What will change here?
Why would establishment carry him on their shoulders. He is a man of contradictions. It is much dangerous to carry him around everywhere.

Sohail Shuja

You cannot turn 65 years old idiot into a sharp thinker in weeks. If IK was really a good politician, none of this so-called face saving would have required.
It is not about sharp thinking, it is about corrupt thinking, it is about malevolent conspiracies. I agree, you cannot teach IK all this in this age.

Have you heard about axing your own feet? H has literally done that. Politics is a game of possibilities. Entering into a dead end is suicidal in Politics.
War is not lost with only losing a battle at one front.

But before we give him our expensive free advice, ask him to look around him and change some lotas for better.
This is the problem of this system. You cannot gain power without these lotas and when you stop pouring the piss in these lotas i.e. to let them do their instinctive haraamkhori, they start leaking from the bottom.

This parliamentary democracy is a sham.

Sohail Shuja

Why would establishment carry him on their shoulders. He is a man of contradictions. It is much dangerous to carry him around everywhere.
How long do you think the establishment will resist all this bashing from the people/public?

The establishment is not that naive, they will still keep him in the game. But if IK can raise a good support from one of the establishment's International masters, then they are even going to draw back.

Siberite

How long do you think the establishment will resist all this bashing from the people/public?

The establishment is not that naive, they will still keep him in the game. But if IK can raise a good support from one of the establishment's International masters, then they are even going to draw back.
Look, lets wait and see instead of making a prediction. Popularity graph of any leader is not a stationary object. Imran is not as popular as Bhutto . But let's not talk about that prematurely. It is interesting to note that after getting power with the help of same establishment, and sitting on their lapse for almost 4 years, Ik turned in to a revolutionary after losing power... 🤣

Siberite

It is not about sharp thinking, it is about corrupt thinking, it is about malevolent conspiracies. I agree, you cannot teach IK all this in this age.
True, had it been a real politician who could be forward looking, he wouldn't be in a shit hole, right now. And don't tell me that he is unfamiliar with forms of corruptions. You are summarizing it as if he was grown up outside of country. I will suggest you study a bit of his habits, demeaners and attitudes during his cricket life ...
War is not lost with only losing a battle at one front.
War can't be won after losing battles after battles.
This is the problem of this system. You cannot gain power without these lotas and when you stop pouring the piss in these lotas i.e. to let them do their instinctive haraamkhori, they start leaking from the bottom.

Lol. Thats right. Tell me what kind of reforms you were expecting from him when he had a person like Ashiq Awan as his spokesperson? And don't tell me that he was naive choosing his own advisors independent of parliamentarism and with all the necessities of election etc etc. You are making him an angel.... 🤣
This parliamentary democracy is a sham.

Then, ask him to take part in US elections ...

Sohail Shuja

Look, lets wait and see instead of making a prediction. Popularity graph of any leader is not a stationary object. Imran is not as popular as Bhutto . But let's not talk about that prematurely. It is interesting to note that after getting power with the help of same establishment, and sitting on their lapse for almost 4 years, Ik turned in to a revolutionary after losing power... 🤣
There is nothing new in his agenda. Same old, same old .... no corruption ... Riyasat e Medina etc. etc. So, his thinking has not turned into a revolutionary.

The only thing that has changed is his learning. He sold his soul to the devil to get into power and thought that once he gets there, he will be in a position to change things. But, I think he has learned by now how this system works.

Bhutto was evil as well. Perhaps only a few people know about the video tapes of the OIC's members, plus how he really shot himself in the foot was the Hamood ur Rehman Commission report. Both of these qualities are absent in IK. He does not know how to blackmail people.

Sohail Shuja

True, had it been a real politician who could be forward looking, he wouldn't be in a shit hole, right now. And don't tell me that he is unfamiliar with forms of corruptions. You are summarizing it as if he was grown up outside of country. I will suggest you study a bit of his habits, demeaners and attitudes during his cricket life ...
Agreed to the point that IK is not a politician, rather a leader.

Do you think the people outside of Pakistan do not know of corruption? Come on man ... tell me who has the Kohinoor in the Crown? tell me who has the Nukes of Iraq in their possession? Tell me who creates tax havens and why?

You are referring to his obscure relationships in the past. Tell you what; there is a difference in beaing "Ayyash" on what you have & being a thief & a plunderer at the expense of poor people.

I can enlist not only IK, but four more people in his party against whom there will never be a corruption charge. Those are Hammad Azhar, Asad Umar, Zartaj Gul Wazir and Murad Saeed.

Corruption is a mindset. Otherwise, you will also find anecdotes of Quaid e Azam drinking alcohol and Allama Iqbal having girlfriends.

War can't be won after losing battles after battles.
You know, the idea which was apparently defeated in 1857 won in 1947.
As I said that IK is not a politician, but a leader and leaders give vision to their followers.

At this moment, even if IK is no more, his ideology will persist.
You remind me of Victor Hugo 👇

there-is-one-thing-stronger-than-all-the-armies-in-the-world-and-that-is-an-idea-whose-time-as-come-quote-1.jpg

Lol. Thats right. Tell me what kind of reforms you were expecting from him when he had a person like Ashiq Awan as his spokesperson? And don't tell me that he was naive choosing his own advisors independent of parliamentarism and with all the necessities of election etc etc. You are making him an angel.... 🤣
To this point, yes I agree that he is not a "Statesman", who really knows how to bring about the reforms he had been talking about. But again, does it require the Captain of the team to be a leg spinner, an off spinner, a pacer, a left handed batsman and a right handed one all at the same time? No, a skipper's job is different.

Although, I am unaware of the real story of Firdous Aashiq Awan, but it seems she was part of the blackmailing group in PTI and she was never appointed a spokesperson of IK, but that of CM Punjab.

Then, ask him to take part in US elections ...
The day there are no "Rockefellars" and "Rohrbachers" in US politics, rather in power, I may suggest that too.