نو مئی کیس پہلی سزا، گوجرانوالہ،51 ملزمان کو 5،5 سال قید کی سزا ،

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
don't change topic.
you evil person want PTI supporters in jail and are happy about it.
I just called you out. Now you want to put the blame on Imran Khan.

تمہارے لئے آگے پورا سال یہ لٹمس ٹیسٹ ہو گا - دیکھنا کہ عمران خان اپنی فکر چھوڑ کر ان کے لئے کیا کرتا ہے
اگر کچھ بھی نہ کیا تو تم بھی سنت عمرنیا پر چلے ھوے ان کو کتے بلیاں ہی سمجھنا - زیادہ ٹینشن نہ لو

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
don't change topic.
you evil person want PTI supporters in jail and are happy about it.
I just called you out. Now you want to put the blame on Imran Khan.
You can call me out whatever Munawar Khan. You must have an idea of what I think about Enemies of Maan Dhurti.

I just showed you the mirror. Today your Munafiqat is not letting you think about the burning artifacts of the nation and the hands involved in them. Hope you will remember this after one year and will analyze the reality of your furiousness. You are no different than Imran Khan.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I just wish I could be even 1% of Imran Khan.
you calling Pakistanis ghaddar and defending the atrocities of Punjab Police and their handlers.

One day the same police will be inside bedrooms of your kids regardless you committed a crime or not. People will be shouting ghaddar at you and there will be no one to defend you. This is how rights of civilians are taken in dictatorships.

May all who damaged our country die in hell. Ameen

You can call me out whatever Munawar Khan. You must have an idea of what I think about Enemies of Maan Dhurti.

I just showed you the mirror. Today your Munafiqat is not letting you think about the burning artifacts of the nation and the hands involved in them. Hope you will remember this after one year and will analyze the reality of your furiousness. You are no different than Imran Khan.

RajaRawal111

I just wish I could be even 1% of Imran Khan.
you calling Pakistanis ghaddar and defending the atrocities of Punjab Police and their handlers.

One day the same police will be inside bedrooms of your kids regardless you committed a crime or not. People will be shouting ghaddar at you and there will be no one to defend you. This is how rights of civilians are taken in dictatorships.

May all who damaged our country die in hell. Ameen
May all who damaged our country live forever in hell, Aamen

Wake up Pak

As per Scientific American, the memory capacity of a human brain was testified to have equal to 2.5 petabytes of memory capacity. A “petabyte” means 1024 terabytes or a million gigabytes so that the average adult human brain can accumulate the equivalent of 2.5 million gigabytes of memory.

It takes only one plate of Khotha Biryani to hack the memory of a Patwari. 🤣 😁