میرے والد کمانڈوتھے،ان پریونٹس پرداخلےمیں پابندی لگ گئی کیونکہ۔۔حیدر مہدی

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
The current useless compromised coward Judicial Godfather of corruption and the rape of Pakistani constitution is the current Cheap Injustice of Shaitan Bundial kunjur.

The country is in nose dive in economic meltdown, criminal PM, bastard Sultan Raja a pimp of plmn and GHQ dollar Generals is adamant on delaying the elections in Pakistan.

All these unconstitutional acts are taking place and this Bundial does NOTHING?

RESIGN YOU BASTARD PIMP OF PLMN AND STATUS QUO OF QADIANI BAJWA NADEEM FAISAL NASEER TRAITORS.

DEATH TO THIS JUDICIAL GODFATHER.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ورلڈ جوڈیشری ہال آف شیم میں عمر عطا بندیال کا نام ہمیشہ سنہری حروف میں لکھا جائے گا . ایسا چیف جسٹس جس نے اپنے ملک کو توڑنے میں ملک کے غداروں کا ساتھ دیا

Such A Shame Awww GIF by cyprusgamer

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Institution lost it's previously known reputation because of playing in someone's hand.

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
The current useless compromised coward Judicial Godfather of corruption and the rape of Pakistani constitution is the current Cheap Injustice of Shaitan Bundial kunjur.

The country is in nose dive in economic meltdown, criminal PM, bastard Sultan Raja a pimp of plmn and GHQ dollar Generals is adamant on delaying the elections in Pakistan.

All these unconstitutional acts are taking place and this Bundial does NOTHING?

RESIGN YOU BASTARD PIMP OF PLMN AND STATUS QUO OF QADIANI BAJWA NADEEM FAISAL NASEER TRAITORS.

DEATH TO THIS JUDICIAL GODFATHER.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
Bandial is one of the worst chief justice of Pakistan supreme Court. Esa lagta hae ke supreme court soya huwa hae... ahesta bolo kahin jaag na jaye thake supreme court ki need karab na ho !!!! Bastard of all time !!!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
When you have boots to face you seldom hold on to your integrity
we are short of such people at the very top who have a backbone

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)

بُوٹ کی نوک سے قبروں کو گرانے والو
تمغئہ مکر سے سینوں کو سجانے والوں

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

وڈے دلّے کے لئے ڈرٹی ھیری سے کلچ پلیٹوں کی خرابی کی جعلی رپورٹیں بنوا لندن بھگا دیا ۔ ۔ ۔
لندن بھاگنے کا آئین توڑنے سے کوئی کنکشن نہیں - باجوہ کی مدد سے حکومت تحریک عدم اعتماد سے رخصت ہوئی جس میں نہ پی ڈی ایم اور نہ باجوہ نے کوئی آئین توڑا

gwah

Voter (50+ posts)
It frustrates and angers me how these so-called analysts feel they have some god given right to declare who broke the constitution. I want to ask this asshole name one politician who has truly upheld the constitution. Fuck that name one politition who has not destroyed the Pak instutions, name one polititcian who stood up to the fucking Indians, looked them in the eye and stared them down, name a political party that has truly served the people of Pakistan and safeguard our future and our childrens future. I will make a slight a tiny bit exception for Imran but he too is surrounded (for the most) by the same leeches and ilk of politicians who will sell your children and then rob you and leave you sober and wet. Musharraf made mistakes no doubt about it, but I will take that man as a leader over any of the politician bastards! This analyst can suck my dick!