مسلمان بے یارو مددگار کیوں ہیں؟

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because we don't have true leaders. All our siasatdaans are c_ap.

Even in the Islamic world I don't see any leader except Dr. Mahathir Muhammad. Unfortunately he is already retired. Sheeps are ruling most of the islamic countries.

Last edited:
M

Murshad Jee

Because we don't have true leaders. All our siasatdaans are c_ap.

Even in the Islamic world I don't see any leader except Dr. Mahathir Muhammad. Unfortunately he is already retired. Sheeps are ruling most of the islamic countries.

there is one.......................Turkish Prime Minister, He is far better than our holy cows and 99.9% b@stard politicians.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Brother ,
Do you know about ( late Dr. Israr shaib ) and their work for Islam ?

Please let us know the real scholar of Islam ? Thankx.

Thank you dear Brother for your comments. I would like to clarify that I know about late Dr. Israr and studied some of his articles on newspaper but my comment was not to hurt anyone believer of Dr. Israr and commented about the topic of this post. I have studied various scholars like Maulana Maudodi, Dr. Israr, Dr. Tahirul Qadri, Dr. Ghulam Murtaza and other religious persons (scholars), although they have done lot of research work for Islamic religion and I admire their struggle but above all if you think without any bias approach, they produced follower of their own personalities instead of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and divided the Muslim Ummah. Therefore, it is quite obvious that these scholars are responsible equally for the destruction of Muslims and distortion of Islamic ideology.

Please do not misunderstand that I am against these scholars yet I respect them but the work they have produced could not unify the Muslims and upgrade the ISLAM. Their preachings divide the Muslims and put their followers to keep tracking the back lights of the truck.

At present Muslims need a good honest and sincere leader if they like to improve their existence in this world according to teachings of Islam. What I have observed up till now, there was very pois and sincere leader for Muslims was King Faisal of Saudi Arabia who has courage and dare to lead the Muslims but he was murdered by his ill-fate relative due to conspiracy of the non-Muslims powers after judging his ability.

Last edited: