مجھے باہر نکالو، جیل میں نہیں رہنا چاہتا‘: عمران خان کی وکلا سے گفتگو

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I read your comment and I replied exactly how every beghairat phatwari needs to be dealt with. Even in your so called neutral comment you fail to admit that an innocent man has been locked up but instead you say they should be lenient on him.
You cannot bring yourself to speak the truth no matter what.

Neither that was the context nor I am the judge you jaahil imrandoo

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Neither that was the context nor I am the judge you jaahil imrandoo

The case is open to the public so easily possible to understand what is going on but you refuse to show any honesty. You stand with criminals beghairat shaitaan supporter.

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)

336803_7320407_updates.jpg

مجھے باہر نکالو، جیل میں نہیں رہنا چاہتا‘: عمران خان کی وکلا سے گفتگو

سابق وزیراعظم اور پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) کے چیئرمین عمران خان جیل میں رہنے پرپریشان اورناخوش ہیں۔

جیل ذرائع کے مطابق عمران خان نے وکلا سے میٹنگ میں کہا کہ مجھے باہر نکالو، جیل میں نہیں رہنا چاہتا۔​

جیل ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ عمران خان جیل میں رہنے پرپریشان اورناخوش ہیں۔​

جیل ذرائع نے بتایاکہ چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی کی سوشل میڈیا پرپھیلائی گئی مختلف ویڈیوز جعلی ہیں۔​

خیال رہے کہ 5 اگست کو ایڈیشنل سیشن جج ہمایوں دلاور نے توشہ خانہ کیس میں چیئرمین پاکستان تحریک انصاف عمران خان کو 3 سال قید اور ایک لاکھ روپے جرمانے کی سزا سنائی تھی۔​

عدالت کی جانب سے سزا سنائے جانے کے بعد پولیس نے عمران خان کو لاہور میں ان کی رہائش گاہ سے گرفتار کر کے اٹک جیل منتقل کیا تھا اور​

وہ وہاں سزا کاٹ رہے ہیں۔​

Inn begherat generals ko taqleef iss se hae ke yeh bahar mulk namaz sharif haramkhor jese bhagna q nahi chata? Bastards generals yeh Imran khan hae nawaz sharif haramkhor nahi!!!

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
What's wrong even if he said that? No one wants to stay in jail. It's human nature to be free. Khakis and tola want to keep him in jail and out of politics. He wants to be free. They are both trying what they can. Did Nawaz Sharif want to stay in jail? Why did he run off to London?
He hasn’t committed any crime, he should not be in jail in the first place.